Christopher Allen: A Little Piece of Self-Involved Shit Pt. 15

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Christopher’s vlog-mess does not need to be extended to the end of the month. It’s just him clomping around the kitchen, bragging about everything he buys and does for himself, and (painful, horrid) singing. Total fail.

2.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cinnamon Goldberg @ 22/12/2022, 18:58) 
    Christopher’s vlog-mess does not need to be extended to the end of the month. It’s just him clomping around the kitchen, bragging about everything he buys and does for himself, and (painful, horrid) singing. Total fail.

Don’t forget the foot fetish shots…🤮

3.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FakeKindnessForMoreMeTime @ 22/12/2022, 16:05) 
    I hate his Dolly singing.

Steven always keeping it real. I love that. Of course, Prissy bought the most expensive tea calendar, not even thinking if the tea was Steven’s style. All about the money and image. And I firmly believe Steven buys everything… eventually, one way or another.

This has been THE WORST Vlawwwwgmas ever. Snoozefest. =_=

I hate all of his “singing” so damn much. He sounds like a poor cat being neutered without anesthesia. And you know he thinks he’s good. Ugh. I cannot fast forward fast enough every time he starts. The dogs’ voices too. It’s so annoying.

4.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Tonight's vlawgmas is gold.

Steven is NOT HAPPY with CA's double instacart order, then inquires what CA did all day

"Bubbas went to the vet, then all the things" so aka nothing... steven's elderly mom was at the store, why can't you!

The singing is terrible as always lol

CA had the whole day off & couldn't even have dinner ready for Steven, he had to cook for them 😑😑

CA put poor Steven on blast for being a snorer-- the clip cuts when Steven gets feisty. Poor Steven :(

5.     +16   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Let’s not forget that this lazy slob claimed for years to clean his whole house himself and do all the home improvements and DYI himself.

I always knew he was lying because he never showed himself doing any of those things but seeing how absolutely lazy he has been this vlogmas, definitely confirms it for me.

Cue Prissy holding a paint brush next to a wall and a mop, in the next vlog, thinking this all the proof he has to show that he cleans and decorates.

6.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Wow! Yikes and Meow!
    A regular ole cat fight on our hands.
    Wonder how it ended after the snoring comments and cutting Steven off while he was trying to defend himself? Separate bedrooms tonight for sure!!

7.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    He's pissed that everyone loves Steven more than him so he's unloading on Steven, but it just makes CA look so bad! How kind is it to talk to your spouse like that?

8.     +17   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I was really shocked that he kept that whole interaction in with Steven. Pisstopher was being such an asshole. Why the hell would you Instacart stuff if you 1) are in good health 2) aren't at work/aren't busy 3) there's a storm coming. I think Stephen had every right to be like, WTF. Their marriage seems really crappy. I sense that Steven's family has money but lives pretty normally (hence his mom shopping from Walmart). He also probably makes a decent salary. Pisstopher came from a poor family (rural PA in trailers) and seemed like he was bullied for his weight and gayness. So he's much more showy about spending, not realizing that he's wearing his insecurity. I find him so ridiculous, petty, and UNKIND to his husband, who looks like he puts up with a lot of Pissy's bad behavior.

9.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Steven needs to move on and get custody of the dogs. You know he gets gaslit non-stop from Prissy.

10.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I'm so glad Steven called out Christopher for doing nothing all day and being too lazy to grocery shop.

11.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Their relationship dynamic is a mystery. They look and act more like roommates with separate lives, than a couple.

I wonder why Steven stays with Prissy. I can see why Prissy stays with Steven, he offers an easy life. But Prissy offers nothing to Steven. Perhaps they are used to the companionship that comes with knowing someone lives with you and that’s enough for Steven, rather than a relationship where you are an equal partner.

12.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 12/24/2022, 12:02 AM) 
    Their relationship dynamic is a mystery. They look and act more like roommates with separate lives, than a couple.

I wonder why Steven stays with Prissy. I can see why Prissy stays with Steven, he offers an easy life. But Prissy offers nothing to Steven. Perhaps they are used to the companionship that comes with knowing someone lives with you and that’s enough for Steven, rather than a relationship where you are an equal partner.

Yes, I think that's exactly it, they have been together a long time and they live a comfortable life and aren't alone. Whether anyone agrees with it or not, lots of people live that way. Plus I also think they just have a very sarcastic/joking type of relationship with each other. Most of their banter doesn't come across to me the same way it does to some of you. Yesterday with the chicken wing dip back and forth is the most that I've really read as an actual argument versus just them teasing each other. And I think Steven was correct, we've definitely seen that chicken wing dip recipe. Not that it matters because it's not exactly a novel recipe at this point.

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status

Just google Christopher Allen Buffalo Chicken Dip and several of his videos pop up where he’s shown how to make the dip. Steven is 100% right. This video is from vlogmas 2019.

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I always find it strange that Steven sits at the end of the island with his iPad to eat. Why wouldn’t they sit together and eat the soup he made at the kitchen table!? I’m sure he owns only finest tableware and accessories that Williams-Sonoma has to offer. He could brag about how he sets the table every night for them.
    And did he go to Target for the dawgie toys early in the morning in his pajamas and robe or did he come home and put them back on because he was so proud that he had gotten ready for the day at 5 o’clock. Also, was Steven napping or out somewhere because he mentioned him coming back soon? I mean, I don’t really care that much but, why lie?
    Do y’all remember the vlawgmasses of the past when he started each one with his sweaty face in the opening shot?
    He hasn’t shown his stupid Thumbelina candle in a while? That thing is jammed in a drawer never to begin seen again.

15.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think Steven should use the tagline "Kindness begins at home!"

889 replies since 18/4/2022, 18:42   87968 views