Jordan Page Pt 4: let's talk about ruminaaaate time...so I don't have to put down my phone to work on my life.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Credit Justlurking for the title. I did shorten it so let me know if that's OK.

2.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Looks good to me!

Also, lets continue this conversation of ikea cabinets in an 18k sq ft 2.5 mil mansion.

3.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    And her masterclass is “postponed”. I’m suspecting they needed a quick influx of cash and thats how they covered it. So shady.

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She did say a close friends hubby got into an accident and is on life support last night. Im wondering if it was one of the girls on the trip.

5.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Everything about Jordan Page is shady. When she was on Match Game and won the grand prize and was asked what she going to do with the money and her response was a gym in the basement for her children who love gymnastics. Yeah last I saw there was 2 mats that cost less than 50 bucks on Amazon. She won 25 or 50 thousands if I remember correctly. She spent all that money on trips with Bubba. Definitely not on food for the kids.

6.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She posted her friends hubby didn't make it. How very terrible. I don't blame her for canceling honestly. I hope Jordo doesn't overshadow their loss with her own completely minimal loss compared to theirs. I also pray for that family and even the Paiges for losing a friend. I have a feeling this loss might actually do more for her situation than that vacay did. Puts a lot into perspective for most.

7.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    How awful. Prayers for that mans family.

8.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I can understand Jordan being heartbroken about losing a friend but I will NEVER understand posing for a crying selfie and making it about yourself on social media. Disgusting.
    Also those cabinets look cheap af and the ikea theory makes sense to me! No wonder they have vague “issues” with cabinets and things fitting? Um if you hire professionals you don’t just end up with surprises about where your cabinetry can go. That would be figured out long ago

9.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    You don't put ikea cabinetry in the kitchen of a multimillion dollar home that already had existing custom cabinetry. You hire a designer to lay out your kitchen and pantry areas to your specifications and preferences using solid quality materials. Ikea and big box store cabinets are for us regular folks who literally can not afford to hire a designer and real wood cabinets.

Look up Ikea Sektion Vedhamn oak. I am pretty certain those are her cabinets. She ordered the white and oak in that style and the white on white for the other cabinets you see in the "nook" area. If they aren't they are clearly big box store or something. They are cheap.

Also, she used ikea cabinitry in her office which still isn't done because there were issues with those cabinets too. I can see doing ikea for the office because it doesn't matter but you DO NOT use ikea for your main kitchen in your GIANT MANSION.

10.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Justlurking @ 19/4/2022, 20:43) 
    She posted her friends hubby didn't make it. How very terrible. I don't blame her for canceling honestly. I hope Jordo doesn't overshadow their loss with her own completely minimal loss compared to theirs. I also pray for that family and even the Paiges for losing a friend. I have a feeling this loss might actually do more for her situation than that vacay did. Puts a lot into perspective for most.

I agree. If a fatal accident of a close friend isn’t a wake-up call for Jordo, I can’t imagine what would be. She needs less rumination and more reflection.

11.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ailema @ 19/4/2022, 21:14) 
    I can understand Jordan being heartbroken about losing a friend but I will NEVER understand posing for a crying selfie and making it about yourself on social media. Disgusting.
    Also those cabinets look cheap af and the ikea theory makes sense to me! No wonder they have vague “issues” with cabinets and things fitting? Um if you hire professionals you don’t just end up with surprises about where your cabinetry can go. That would be figured out long ago

Is there really a photo of her crying? I literally don’t understand how this women thinks.

12.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Just an awful story (news story online). Jordan’s friend was trying to slow down a motorcycle speeding thru his neighborhood. The motorcycle struck him and he didn’t make it. He’s got five young children.
    So tragic.

13.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I feel bad for whoever lost their life and their family but I do not like how Jordan always tries to ride the coattails of other people's grief for her own attention. Like when Morys friend got hit by a bus or something.

14.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I don’t know how- or even if it’s allowed- to post a screenshot but yes.. she did post a teary selfie asking people to pray for miracles.

15.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can’t with this one. Exploiting someone’s gut wrenching tragedy on social media with your crying face makes her a disgusting human. JMO🤷‍♀️

1986 replies since 19/4/2022, 15:28   358152 views