Jordan Page Pt 4: let's talk about ruminaaaate time...so I don't have to put down my phone to work on my life.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Jordo is definitely driving the divorce train. That exchange between them was her way of comforting him and letting him know he's still a good man in her eyes. Its the ultimate "it's not you, it's me". While I would actually be shocked if Jordo eventually came out, I think her disinterest in sex has to do with her thyroid issue and mismatch in style. I think Jordo needs a manly man to throw her around a bit and romance her the right way. Bubba is definitely a good and loving parent for sure but maybe Jordo needs a real man like Taylor Swift needed Kelce hahaahha Bubba tries to play the part by mountain biking and working out but he secretly doing it for the tech gear he can research and buy and to see the undercarriage of his buddies in shorts ;)

2.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    At first everyone swears their divorce will go a certain way, they will be the best of friends and “partners”, put the kids first, get along, stay close, etc.

Inevitably someone gets angry, hurt, new ppl brought in, they have feelings and opinions, and things get ugly and tense.

Hopefully they can stay civil for their kids but jordan has never really put her kids first so why would she start now? This is going to get complicated…..

3.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I agree that it always starts out "amicable" and "kids first" but like I have told all my married friends struggling with marital issues- those issues are still going to be therepost divorce so you will still need to go to therapy so you might as well do it WHILE MARRIED. Married couples still function through love and a desire to "make it work" because you live together. Do you think you will get along better when you no longer live together and love eachother romantically? Nah, now you will be even more mad about stuff and not have the forced nature of solving problems under the same roof. I have only ever seen a divorce go well when both take a lot of time to heal, not jump into something new, both are generous with splitting resources, and both had very similar parenting styles and personalities. Otherwise, its a shit show between 2 people who didnt work while married and have to navigate through tons of negative emotions.

4.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ImjudgingU @ 9/3/2024, 14:40) 
    If it was a rarity for her to be away I would have no issue with a birthday trip. But if you are going to take several trips away a year i think it’s ridiculous to take another one just because it’s her birthday.

Does she even eat cake 🎂 on her birthday 🥳 ? Or is it forbidden due to her eating disorder?

5.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Justlurking @ 28/3/2024, 19:55) 
    I agree that it always starts out "amicable" and "kids first" but like I have told all my married friends struggling with marital issues- those issues are still going to be therepost divorce so you will still need to go to therapy so you might as well do it WHILE MARRIED. Married couples still function through love and a desire to "make it work" because you live together. Do you think you will get along better when you no longer live together and love eachother romantically? Nah, now you will be even more mad about stuff and not have the forced nature of solving problems under the same roof. I have only ever seen a divorce go well when both take a lot of time to heal, not jump into something new, both are generous with splitting resources, and both had very similar parenting styles and personalities. Otherwise, its a shit show between 2 people who didnt work while married and have to navigate through tons of negative emotions.

This is the boat I’m in. I was telling my dr about my relationship issues and anxiety/anger around them-she asked, “so why don’t you leave?” My answer: Because it won’t make anything better. I’ll still have all the communication and other problems with my partner since I’d have to coparent with him and also only get to see my kid half the time. It doesn’t really solve anything.

6.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I will still wonder what is her reason for the divorce its probably a selfish one. Im one with the believe that the grass is green where you water it.

The whole we have different views or fell out of love is not really a reason because unless falling out of lover or have grown to different people and now are so toxic is abusive. You can fall back in love and have come to a new compromise. My step mom and dad have been together i think now maybe 23-24 years. They grew apart many times and fell out of love but worked it out and found a new way to love each other and a new way to compromise.

7.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Damn, I'm out of the loop for a bit and everyone is getting divorced. o.0

8.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    89CB46D9-EFB2-4D79-9B78-730DEA1A2177

She’s on the prowl. I’m glad she thinks she looks good in this pic. She must use a trowel to put that much make-up on. The single life is not going to be nearly as much fun as she thinks it’s going to be.

9.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I thought the same thing when I saw the story... Oh là là, a sultry photo :sleazy_smiley_emoticon:

10.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    None of my friends who are single with kids post age 35 are happy being back in the dating pool. Its a gard knock life out in the single parenting dating streets.

11.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    That giant vein in her forehead.

12.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I noticed that Bubba is still wearing his ring in his latest IG story.

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Snarkfest20/21 @ 4/3/2024, 10:02 AM) 
    89CB46D9-EFB2-4D79-9B78-730DEA1A2177

She’s on the prowl. I’m glad she thinks she looks good in this pic. She must use a trowel to put that much make-up on. The single life is not going to be nearly as much fun as she thinks it’s going to be.

She can get the fuck out -_-

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Justlurking @ 3/4/2024, 19:40) 
    None of my friends who are single with kids post age 35 are happy being back in the dating pool. Its a gard knock life out in the single parenting dating streets.

It will definitely be hard for her. How many men out there are looking to get with a single mom of 8 kids?! Plus the new man would have to do most of the parenting because being a mother with responsibilities is not really her jam. Jordan loves Jordan most.

15.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    A single mom with 8 kids, a huge goiter neck, puts all her business on the internet for strangers, cooks old food, ex husband at least half way still lives in the house, talked publicly about how much she hates sex….wow I’m surprised she doesn’t have the men lining up to be with her

1986 replies since 19/4/2022, 15:28   358152 views