Jordan Page Pt 4: let's talk about ruminaaaate time...so I don't have to put down my phone to work on my life.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    The announcement. Bubba just copy and pasted Jordan's post.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20240323_133930_Instagram

2.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CarlySiren @ 23/3/2024, 18:10) 
    I love how shocked people are that others are not shocked… Half of me wants to comment with a link to this conversation and the words: WAKE UP. Also… Does ANYONE else think Bubba might be gay?

I have always thought he was. But I personally think their religion strongly urges their followers to marry and have children. I have heard being gay is a big deal in the Mormon world

3.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CarlySiren @ 23/3/2024, 18:10) 
    I love how shocked people are that others are not shocked… Half of me wants to comment with a link to this conversation and the words: WAKE UP. Also… Does ANYONE else think Bubba might be gay?

Would be hilarious if he starting her bff Lindsay(?)

4.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    When I tell you I ran here so fast 😅 now I have to work backwards

5.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I absolutely think he’s gay but I highly doubt he will act on it. He’s too religious to sway.

6.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think Jordo has ZERO resilience and has become this self absorbed influencer who thinks the grass is greener. Shes having a "midlife" crisis so to speak because getting pregnant and birthing kids was her only true "purpose" and it kind of leaves bubba in the wind because they had no plan really post "expand the family". OR maybe he wanted more, who knows. I think they have been "trial" separated since post twins. They listed the cabin nearly 2 years ago and I think that was an attempt to figure out how to unbury themselves and maybe seperate or work things out. They have lived very separate lives for YEARS.

I find it very odd she wants NO ONE to talk to her kids about this stuff. I mean yeah, people shouldn't be going to the kids to discuss the divorce but to address it makes me think she plans to 'protect" the kids by pretending everything is fine and normal so they "dont notice" or whatever. Burying her head in the sand really.

7.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Justlurking @ 24/3/2024, 01:50) 
    I think Jordo has ZERO resilience and has become this self absorbed influencer who thinks the grass is greener. Shes having a "midlife" crisis so to speak because getting pregnant and birthing kids was her only true "purpose" and it kind of leaves bubba in the wind because they had no plan really post "expand the family". OR maybe he wanted more, who knows. I think they have been "trial" separated since post twins. They listed the cabin nearly 2 years ago and I think that was an attempt to figure out how to unbury themselves and maybe seperate or work things out. They have lived very separate lives for YEARS.

I find it very odd she wants NO ONE to talk to her kids about this stuff. I mean yeah, people shouldn't be going to the kids to discuss the divorce but to address it makes me think she plans to 'protect" the kids by pretending everything is fine and normal so they "dont notice" or whatever. Burying her head in the sand really.

Her fake crying was gross. She's filed a while back. She wasn't crying on her birthday trip just days prior of being home from her girls only trip. I knew when they didn't make any posts about their wedding anniversary something was up and then they did big massive trips separate and haven't worn their rings in months. How gross she was about JD was appalling and shameful. She was even sobbing and making reels on the anniversary of his death. I don't understand how Lindsay could stay friends with her.

8.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Shes crying because shes getting TONS of flack already. Not because shes sad her marriage crumbled. According to her she and bubba are FINE and working fantastically as coparents and everything is great for her kids! Here comes the "single parent" content and tips and hacks for all single moms!

9.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    @justlurking You hit the nail on the head with all that!

10.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I wonder if they haven’t told all the kids about the divorce? The way it was worded was odd. Like the big ones may know but maybe not the middle and little. I do appreciate that they are (seemingly) friendly about it and both showed up for Joss’ surgery. Though Bubba did leave the next day for Mexico.

11.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I don’t think bubba is gay I think he just wasn’t getting the affection and sex from jordo that he wanted she said her sex drive is low she looks like a bit of narcissist as well but then I also think she got married young birthed 8 children almost back to back and that is a lot on a women maybe she thought she want to live life more even though she travels more than the average person and has a lot of free time without kids or maybe she’s leaving the Mormon religion

12.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I knew something was weird when she was in a full on bikini on her girls trip when she was on and on and on about modesty and wearing multiple layers. Maybe she is leaving the mormon cult?

13.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She did NOT just compare herself to Princess Catherine with cancer!!!

Also I am super curious as to when they "seperated" because they have been living separate lives since moving into the mansion. She implies that they have been dealing with their divorce situation for a while now before announcing. I have to wonder if it was around the time they went to the PNW for her birthday and she just seemed sooooo miserable and unhappy with Bubba.

Oh and her graves is flaring again because SHE EATS LIKE SHIT ALL THE TIME. She claims to have "cured" her graves but what the diet did was get her out of a flare along with her meds. Of course its going to flare again because she went back to eating junk food all the time. She lives on her nightly nachos and eating out. I don't care who you are, NIGHTLY 10pm tortilla chips with a shit ton of cheap cheese and salsa isn't going to keep your autoimmune disease in remission or promote health.

14.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    No this woman DID NOT compare herself to princess Kate!

15.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Do you expect anything less from Jordan? Maybe she's hoping to go viral for being stupid - I'd say she's got a good chance.

1986 replies since 19/4/2022, 15:28   358224 views