Jordan Page Pt 4: let's talk about ruminaaaate time...so I don't have to put down my phone to work on my life.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She didn’t even blink when she said it. I cannot. What a pig.

2.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    There’s been a lot of speculation about Bubba’s sexuality. The Mormon Cult does in fact “encourage” men who “swing for the other team” to withhold from acting on it and/or to marry a female with the divine purpose of procreating. There was even a tv documentary several years back following four married couples who were involved in family first/gay never unions. It was so uncomfortable.
    Bubba is very metro-sexual and a smaller sized man. He attaches to his “bros” like a little kid and works so hard at trying to convince the world that he’s just a normal hetero muscle guy with a passion for dude bonding. So of course we’re going to pick him out of the group as the monkey always strangely running to catch up with his tribe.
    But, and this is a big “but.” What if it’s actually our girl Jordan who has discovered that she is attracted to the same sex? She’s had the social opportunity, has admitted to a low libido, is uncomfortable trying to find her place as a mom (not to say that there aren’t many very capable gay mothers), and generally seems antsy and unhappy with almost everything. God knows she’s been trying to escape from something since she left home to attend college and things don’t seem to have come even close to settling for her yet. Maybe this is why she acts so oddly immature and wild when she’s in the company of other females. And how she swoons over other men so inappropriately. Over emoting. Remember old wrinkly Donny Osmond? So before we conclude that a same sex attraction has caused the marriage breakup, let’s make sure we consider both sides of the equation. Jordan may have come clean to Bubba, and he may have shown compassion and agreed to keep things private. It would have to be killing him, as the male head of a Mormon household. Divorce is about as bad as it gets for people who are joined for eternity. But divorce due to homosexual attraction? That’s like scraping fingernails down a chalkboard.

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I love the theory but I just don't get any gay vibes from Jordo. I also don't get any cheating vibes either but if I did I feel it would be with another man. I also don't think bubbles wanted or had anything to do with the divorce. Whether hes gay or not, I don't know but if he came out it wouldn't shock me oone bit.
    I think the real reason for their divorce is Jordo's poor mental health abd bubba just never being the man she wanted. He was the man she thought could give her the lifestyle she wanted and the church clout she was trained to desire. She was 21 years old and incredibly immature and thought having 12 kids was like the movie Cheaper by the Dozen. Newsflash, its not. She should have stopped at 4 or 5. It was too much mentally for her and bubba wasn't her dream man. I think Lindseys husband was. During the funeral I think it was Linds saying how her husband made all the other women jealous for how devoted he wasand all the men at church "joking" told him to calm down because it makes then look bad. I think his death cracked Jordo wide open knowing she could lose it all and she wouldn't be able to say her marriage ever came close to Linds. Then she saw her find love again and I think that showed Jordo she might find a better man too. Someone she doesn't have to force herself to have sex with or a person who dosn't push her to run her business in a certain way. I also think Bubs makes her feel guilty and inadequate the way he paws at her and how great he is with the kids compared to her. Anyways, I dont think homosexuality is involved, at least not to the point that someone realized they were and they had to divorce. I think Jordo is being somewhat selfish in this but I don't think its healthy to stay "because of the kids" either.

4.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I agree, I believe he made her feel inadequate quite a lot. He is the energizer bunny while she runs out of steam quickly. She probably felt she had to keep up with him their whole marriage. He wanted the perfect mormon family, be a church leader and business guru and he accomplished that. I guess Jordo never felt like she could measure up and now that she is done having kids she feels there is nothing she can bring to the table. Then her health took a nosedive and I can't imagine Bubbles had a lot of empathy for her. He was probably pushing her to fight through it all while she had no energy left. I'm not trying to make him the bad guy, I just wanna paint a picture how they're not a good match and how both probably failed each others expectations daily.

5.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Duchess Difficult @ 26/3/2024, 14:45) 
    I agree, I believe he made her feel inadequate quite a lot. He is the energizer bunny while she runs out of steam quickly. She probably felt she had to keep up with him their whole marriage. He wanted the perfect mormon family, be a church leader and business guru and he accomplished that. I guess Jordo never felt like she could measure up and now that she is done having kids she feels there is nothing she can bring to the table. Then her health took a nosedive and I can't imagine Bubbles had a lot of empathy for her. He was probably pushing her to fight through it all while she had no energy left. I'm not trying to make him the bad guy, I just wanna paint a picture how they're not a good match and how both probably failed each others expectations daily.

100% agree with that! She looks like she has a ton of energy because she has ADHD. The problem with ADHD is that you may never be able to sit still, but the mental exhaustion from your brain racing 24/7, combined with a THYROID problem, leaves her tapped out. Problem is, shes got 8 kids and bubba thinks its his job to be social(and his businesses have always required this) and that leaves Jordo holding the bag. I think if they had stuck with less kids, less house, less excess and didnt buy into the utah mormon mommy blogger life stacking their lives full of activities and pageantry they could have survived.

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So i follow jordan on and off, i would want to know who here thinks she actually might be questioning her faith? The times i have looked her up she is wearing more revealing swimsuits which from what i gather is like saying you are not in the faith as much. She used to go to church all of the time and talk about it. I feel like over the years specially the past two she has talked less and less about it but maybe its just me thinking that. Remember this high demand religious groups like mormons even thinking and questioning faith would be seen is sinful and sometimes grounds for excommunication. I wonder if thats part of the issue. I was part of a high demand groups, the amount of divorces that happened in those groups was crazy specially when someone was questioning their faith or did not believe up to their standards.

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I mean she wouldn’t be the only Mormon influencer to run around in a bikini.. look at Rachel Parcell and all her sisters..

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think she might be questioning her faith in that why is she struggling so much and why cant she have this magical marriage and all that. I think shes running around in her swimsuit because the brand has a lucrative incentive program for her to make money. As far as chruch goes, I think someone else mentioned that when you divorce spouses are reassigned wards or something. I can imagine it would be hard to go to church as a family when the whole ward knows you are divorcing and probably gossiping and judgey. We know Jordo cares a lot about what others think.

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don’t think their sexuality is why they are divorcing. Bubba wants the typical perfect Mormon family. Jordan wants to be single and free. Now her best friend is widowed and living a new life.

I saw several comments on bubbas ig from his personal friends saying things like “keep being the present dad and temple going man you are”. And I think that sums it up….Jordan is not a present mother and not a present wife and wants to be free from mormonism and rules and her kids and her husband and her life. The grass is greener is guess

10.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The princess Kate thing was major cringe.

Moving to this last house was the beginning of the end and then her hysterics over the loss of her friends husband put it over the edge. If I was any a I would have felt humiliated at how clear her pining over another man was.

11.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ImjudgingU @ 26/3/2024, 21:04) 
    The princess Kate thing was major cringe.

Moving to this last house was the beginning of the end and then her hysterics over the loss of her friends husband put it over the edge. If I was any a I would have felt humiliated at how clear her pining over another man was.

She was just grieving the love she will never have with bubbles 😆

12.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Who has 8 children and gets to go to the cinema on there own 🤦🏻‍♀️

13.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cape17 @ 27/3/2024, 18:04) 
    Who has 8 children and gets to go to the cinema on there own 🤦🏻‍♀️

I was thinking that too! Unless it’s Bubbas Night with the kids but I thought he was away.

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    How awkward was their exchange on ig stories today 😬

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Knitwit @ 26/3/2024, 06:26) 
    There’s been a lot of speculation about Bubba’s sexuality. The Mormon Cult does in fact “encourage” men who “swing for the other team” to withhold from acting on it and/or to marry a female with the divine purpose of procreating. There was even a tv documentary several years back following four married couples who were involved in family first/gay never unions. It was so uncomfortable.
    Bubba is very metro-sexual and a smaller sized man. He attaches to his “bros” like a little kid and works so hard at trying to convince the world that he’s just a normal hetero muscle guy with a passion for dude bonding. So of course we’re going to pick him out of the group as the monkey always strangely running to catch up with his tribe.
    But, and this is a big “but.” What if it’s actually our girl Jordan who has discovered that she is attracted to the same sex? She’s had the social opportunity, has admitted to a low libido, is uncomfortable trying to find her place as a mom (not to say that there aren’t many very capable gay mothers), and generally seems antsy and unhappy with almost everything. God knows she’s been trying to escape from something since she left home to attend college and things don’t seem to have come even close to settling for her yet. Maybe this is why she acts so oddly immature and wild when she’s in the company of other females. And how she swoons over other men so inappropriately. Over emoting. Remember old wrinkly Donny Osmond? So before we conclude that a same sex attraction has caused the marriage breakup, let’s make sure we consider both sides of the equation. Jordan may have come clean to Bubba, and he may have shown compassion and agreed to keep things private. It would have to be killing him, as the male head of a Mormon household. Divorce is about as bad as it gets for people who are joined for eternity. But divorce due to homosexual attraction? That’s like scraping fingernails down a chalkboard.

I CAME HERE WITH THIS EXACT THOUGHT!!!! Jordan is giving late bloomer lesbian vibes.

1986 replies since 19/4/2022, 15:28   358323 views