Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Thank you!

3. LilBit
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Thank you. This is another one with no shame. The beginning of that Easter basket video her daughter is naked in towel. Did what I could at the time to get it taken down. Thought it was deplorable to grift for months since she's pregnant again (saw it from a mile away--you're not special Kayla) and then see that. Sorry it took me this long to see this, but thank you! 🤦🏻‍♀️❤️

Around 1:08 "Spend Easter With Us"--got it going. Both her and Kim Wadsworth need to know what clothes are!

4.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I haven't watched her in months, but I see her thumbnails from time to time. I wonder if they are leaving the mobile home now that she's having a new baby? I see her Amazon wish list listed in her title. Sigh.

5.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Said was going to probably add on in a year or so

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    TBH I absolutely loved her and watched every video when she started her channel.

Now I can't remember the last time I watched her. I can't quite put my finger on what changed.

7.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Emily Valentine @ 8/6/2022, 17:17) 
    TBH I absolutely loved her and watched every video when she started her channel.

Now I can't remember the last time I watched her. I can't quite put my finger on what changed.

Same. I think she just started getting to sporadic with the videos honestly. She took that long break right around the holidays (which makes sense), but they she rolled back on her first vid posting a wish list, and it just seemed like a greedy ask.

She also has drama with another Gypsy on You Tube...I think it Gypsy Wife Life? GWL says Gypsyxo stole a lot of her ideas and content. But, this is you tube, and they all do the same stuff.

8. LilBit
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Seriously, all the same stuff. I think Gypsy Wife Life was mostly vlogging, so when I looked into it I felt confused. All she's prideful over is that she was the first Gypsy channel 🙄 That says nothing to me. She didn't say anything to Kayla until she was getting good views 😂

Really though, aside from less uploads and grifting, it felt weird after her husband started his channel.

9.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Her pausing when talking drives me nuts

10. LilBit
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Got reminded of her last night. There was some top 10 YouTube video that mentioned the gypsy wedding show.

Specifically, that going into *most* marriages that the couple is aware it's incestual 🤢

Glad Kayla at least got herself an outsider.

11.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Today shes been posting her cashapp saying if anyone wants to give her birthday blessings 🙄 i liked her at first and thought she was so good at cleaning but thought she was kinda trashy. Then i noticed her never replying to ppl’s comments& expecting all the free donations so i think shes just in it for that. Her tiktoks are so trashy

12. LilBit
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Lightupdisneycroc @ 27/8/2022, 06:56) 
    Today shes been posting her cashapp saying if anyone wants to give her birthday blessings 🙄 i liked her at first and thought she was so good at cleaning but thought she was kinda trashy. Then i noticed her never replying to ppl’s comments& expecting all the free donations so i think shes just in it for that. Her tiktoks are so trashy

Damn. Guess I'll go see 😂😂 Same thoughts. Gave her the benefit of the doubt last year since I DON'T understand the trashiness of most Romani, yet respect the family values. Looks like Kayla is just your average grifter 🙄

13.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She did that with her daughters birthday also , putting up amazon wish list🤬

14.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Does anyone know when she’s due? I feel like she should have had the baby by now lol.

15. LilBit

User deleted

I was wondering the same 🤣

270 replies since 25/4/2022, 18:00   25237 views