Group

Status
    Looks like just her type :sick:

2.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Wheres the video of reds party? I cant find it.

Not surprised they do drugs.

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It’s on her husbands channel, but if you search her community tab it’s linked there just scroll back about a year you will see it she doesn’t post a lot of community tab. She’s wearing a red hood with a black bra as an outfit..You’ll see what I mean

4.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lightupdisneycroc @ 12/1/2022, 03:23 PM) 
    Wheres the video of reds party? I cant find it.

Not surprised they do drugs.

The video of Red's party is on her Husband's channel. You can search "Jus Tryna Make It" on youtube and it might come up in the search results. I would post a link on here but I'm not sure if it's allowed... Maybe you can copy & paste this www.youtube.com/watch?v=YER0IkU9ABQ

(editing this to say the link worked :XP:)

5.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Thanks. I couldnt remember the name of the guys channel

6.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lightupdisneycroc @ 12/2/2022, 03:00 AM) 
    Thanks. I couldnt remember the name of the guys channel

You're welcome! What did you think about it? :blink:

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Ummmm 👀 Do whaaaa

Sorry guys, I’m new to posting on this thread. Wow. I watched the party video and wtf was that???

Anyways, the meth shook me. She just had a baby and idk I guess you just never know how these YT “influencers” really are in real life. Of course I know this. But I just never thought anyone with so many “skeletons” would willing go online and share their life, home & family.

My brother in law has been on meth for 3 years and it’s truly insane. It’s a really really scary and HIGHLY addictive drug. The last time we took him to rehab he went wild in the van (the rehab’s van taking him to a sister rehab), and beat on the windows telling people walking by that he had been kidnapped. He thinks there are people in the walls of his house and that all of the family have “bugs/cameras” all over his house. We use to live next door to him and I was terrified of him. We moved an hour away a couple of years ago and I’m so thankful.

Sorry for the over share. I just wanted to give you guys an idea of what that drug can do to a person! The paranoia is INSANE! And not to mention the tweaking. Idk how they hide that. 😳 And I REALLY hope for the sake of those children that she isn’t using meth.

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Oh I couldn’t agree more. I thought the same thing myself when I heard that. I was shocked and disgusted

9.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    You guys I am shook. Anyone but Kayla!! lol. I know nothing about meth but I’m so sad for the kids. 😩 whyyyyyy . People suck 👎🏼

10.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Prior to my brother in law’s addiction, all of my knowledge (if you can even call it that lol) on meth came from the show “Breaking Bad”.

I don’t have Tik Tok. Can I still view her account or will I need to make my own account? I’m so tempted to download the app now. 😂

11.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Just a quick search of their names shows their address, phone numbers , relatives, etc. 😩They should really move. Where is the baby even going to sleep once he’s older? That home doesn’t have another bedroom does it?

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I believe she said they were going to put an addition onto the mobile home at some point but the baby sleeps in her room the first year or something. Didnt even know you could do that we’ll see

13.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Doglover123 @ 12/4/2022, 03:08 AM) 
    Ummmm 👀 Do whaaaa

Sorry guys, I’m new to posting on this thread. Wow. I watched the party video and wtf was that???

Anyways, the meth shook me. She just had a baby and idk I guess you just never know how these YT “influencers” really are in real life. Of course I know this. But I just never thought anyone with so many “skeletons” would willing go online and share their life, home & family.

My brother in law has been on meth for 3 years and it’s truly insane. It’s a really really scary and HIGHLY addictive drug. The last time we took him to rehab he went wild in the van (the rehab’s van taking him to a sister rehab), and beat on the windows telling people walking by that he had been kidnapped. He thinks there are people in the walls of his house and that all of the family have “bugs/cameras” all over his house. We use to live next door to him and I was terrified of him. We moved an hour away a couple of years ago and I’m so thankful.

Sorry for the over share. I just wanted to give you guys an idea of what that drug can do to a person! The paranoia is INSANE! And not to mention the tweaking. Idk how they hide that. 😳 And I REALLY hope for the sake of those children that she isn’t using meth.

:| I am sorry to hear about your brother. I hope he is doing better now. That is very scary! That family has a lot of skeletons. She just knows how to fake it for her youtube channel. She has lied so often to her subscribers. It's shocking that they haven't caught on to that yet. But i guess they don't know any better.

QUOTE (Doglover123 @ 12/5/2022, 05:22 AM) 
    Prior to my brother in law’s addiction, all of my knowledge (if you can even call it that lol) on meth came from the show “Breaking Bad”.

I don’t have Tik Tok. Can I still view her account or will I need to make my own account? I’m so tempted to download the app now. 😂

I think you can just google her Tik Tok user name and her videos should be there. It isn't private. I don't think you need an account to view her videos.

14.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (iliterallycannot @ 12/5/2022, 02:12 PM) 
    Just a quick search of their names shows their address, phone numbers , relatives, etc. 😩They should really move. Where is the baby even going to sleep once he’s older? That home doesn’t have another bedroom does it?

Yes a quick search shows a lot of information. You can find information through their face book accounts too. I'm not sure about how many bedrooms her mobile home has. She never really shows all of it in her videos. She has a room and a bathroom and Harmony has a room but she never show's the rest of it. I doubt they will get a new home any time soon. Maybe if she saved up some money instead of constantly buying so much sh*t she could have a home with an extra bedroom for the baby.

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m like shocked she just completely dropped the ball all December for YouTube. Maybe she sees it as a hobby and not a job, but like all the Christmas shopping hauls and cleaning we got the decorating the tree and that’s about it. I get the new baby but she finds the time to twerk for tiktok I was hoping for some cleaning and it’s like once a month.

270 replies since 25/4/2022, 18:00   25257 views