Kristen Hoffman

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    She has a huge ego and was speaking of herself in the third person. “A lot of you complained that I touch my hair a lot. If your hair was as thick as mine you would, too.”

First of all, my hair is about 5 times thicker than hers (and natural). Her hair doesn’t look overly thick to me at all just damaged.

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 26/9/2022, 09:15) 
    She has a huge ego and was speaking of herself in the third person. “A lot of you complained that I touch my hair a lot. If your hair was as thick as mine you would, too.”

First of all, my hair is about 5 times thicker than hers (and natural). Her hair doesn’t look overly thick to me at all just damaged.

I just found her about a week ago…or YouTube forced her on me. 😂 I saw this and thought, wtf? Her hair isn’t that thick! Mine is thicker and my daughter has about 15 times more hair than me. And who says things like that? I’m not impressed.

3.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did anyone watch the update on the tragedy? Something with her pet? I don’t have the heart to watch. I didn’t think they even had a dog.

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 9/10/2022, 21:50) 
    Did anyone watch the update on the tragedy? Something with her pet? I don’t have the heart to watch. I didn’t think they even had a dog.

Yes it was pretty sad. The screen door didn’t lock when she left to walk the girls to school. The dog got out and through the open back gate and got hit by a car. The girls saw it happen.

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I just watched her home tour. #1 what is with people not decorating their kids rooms like little kids rooms?? I get she like the old farmhouse style but at least let her kids have rooms that look like a child lives in it not an 80 yr old woman!
    #2 for people who claim to live below the poverty line I don’t see how they even got a mortgage for the price this house must have been if that’s true! Being frugal and thrifting doesn’t change your income level when applying for a mortgage!

6.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MSgirl @ 30/10/2022, 20:30) 
    I just watched her home tour. #1 what is with people not decorating their kids rooms like little kids rooms?? I get she like the old farmhouse style but at least let her kids have rooms that look like a child lives in it not an 80 yr old woman!
    #2 for people who claim to live below the poverty line I don’t see how they even got a mortgage for the price this house must have been if that’s true! Being frugal and thrifting doesn’t change your income level when applying for a mortgage!

Exactly my thoughts. And no one “below the poverty line” would have money to hire teams to reno their house….they would do it themselves. I don’t believe a word she says…

7.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Exactly!!! She’s full of it! They have a lot more money that she lets on!! If they made that little of income they would never of been able to get the loan for the new house and renovations!

8.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Speaking of her lies…how does someone who only has 35K subscribers consistently pull in 30K views per video? And that’s on average. She has many more videos with hundreds of thousands of views. I think she is definitely buying both subscribers and views. I believe that she has what it takes to eventually pull those numbers but it doesn’t add up.

9.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I lol'd at her daughter popping in moments on her latest video. She was cute.

I don't pay attention to follower numbers or view numbers but that does sound very suspect.

10.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You can tell that she isn’t an expert on vintage or thrifting. Her “greatest find” of all time looks like a reproduction set from the 80s, maybe even the 90s. My thrift stores always have tons of this stuff. $40 for that set would have been less than $10 here a few years ago. Not a great deal.

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I found her when she popped up on my home page. I watched because I’m wanting YouTubers with more of an eclectic, budget style. I can’t watch one more farmhouse, modern farmhouse, organic modern farmhouse video. Those women have zero creativity or original ideas.
    Anyway, I watched the tragedy video. It was absolutely heartbreaking.
    I really like her house. I had no idea it was 300,000. I find it hard to believe they are as poor as she claims. There’s money somewhere that she’s not talking about. I’ll have to pay more attention to some of the comments here. I really hadn’t formed much of an opinion. I do think her girls are darling.

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I've watched her and like her. She's way better than many of the others imo.

13.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    One of her last videos.....the family was all sick. She said something like "some would wonder why I film a video while I'm sick but we really really need the money." Interesting comment. Their house is $300,000?? I clearly have no idea what houses cost - we built our house 21 years ago and we're still here. I do really like their house.

The girls are adorable. In her newest video when baby Ivy says "HI!" melted my heart.

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Unless they had a huge down payment, there is no way they could obtain or afford a nearly 300,000 mortgage living under 40,000 per year.

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    You have to figure they made some money off the home they sold plus they may have saved money ( tax refunds) or was helped out by her parents, which would bring a $300k home down to a more affordable home for someone with their income, which she claims is poverty…which I doubt truly is poverty level…

73 replies since 25/4/2022, 18:02   13180 views