Kristen Hoffman

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It’s very hard to watch her videos sometimes, as she’s constantly putting herself down/explaining herself. She very much cares what people think of her … maybe YouTube is not the best outlet for Kristen. “I’m not the best Mom right now my kids are watching Bluey”, “you guys are probably going to say [this or that] but whatever”, “I know this is a thrift channel but whatever sometimes your girl just wants to pay full price”. It gets old after a while. It becomes very distracting when a Youtuber keeps interrupting the video to acknowledge that they are aware of what the world is saying about them. You have to be tougher than that imho.

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Now she’s in Mexico showing off her upgraded suite. How humble 🙄. I can’t stand when these YouTubers buy thrift store clothes and toys for their kids and then turn around and spend lavish money on vacations for themselves (leaving the kids home of course). So gross. Nothing wrong with second hand stuff, just can’t stand when the kids are treated as second class citizens to mommy’s shopping addiction.

3.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don’t care that they go on a vacation without the kids…my thing is claiming to live below the poverty line but then go on a $5000 vacation…I looked up the prices and for a week there was about $5000. Not sure how many days they were there but still, airfare also had to be purchased on top of that. You don’t get a loan for a 300k house and take 3-5000 dollar trips if you are living below the poverty line!

4.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Seriously! We live well above the poverty line and we can't afford a $300,000+ house and/or a $5000 vacation.

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 18/4/2023, 19:41) 
    Seriously! We live well above the poverty line and we can't afford a $300,000+ house and/or a $5000 vacation.

Exactly! I’ve googled her and she’s worked very good jobs in the past. I wouldn’t be surprised if she does work a “real” job but doesn’t tell YouTube land. According to LinkedIn she still works at a certain company…it might not be updated but you never know! I don’t like her. She treats her husband like he’s a child and he acts like she’s the greatest thing and Kristen saved him…she in a way talks down about in when she talks about his past…I just don’t get a good vibe from her.

6.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    What’s with all of these YouTubers going to Secrets resorts recently? Sponsored? She said they were there for a wedding, though. I bet she mentioned her YouTube channel to get upgraded to the penthouse suite. “Out of everyone at the resort, they chose us.” Sure, Jan. I hope that the people getting married had a nice suite because that would have been entirely messed up to take it from the bride and groom.

7.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m surprised this thread doesn’t get more action. There is something so phony and off-putting about Kristen. She’s a bitch.

A 50K subscriber giveaway…that she is doing on Instagram. Way to thank your viewers on YouTube, Kristen! And she is expecting shout-outs on Instagram to be included in the drawing. You don’t do a thank you giveaway for YouTube on another platform that requires promoting your content to new people. It’s supposed to thank those who have already supported you.

I can’t stand her personality.

8.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 4/9/2023, 23:01) 
    I’m surprised this thread doesn’t get more action. There is something so phony and off-putting about Kristen. She’s a bitch.

A 50K subscriber giveaway…that she is doing on Instagram. Way to thank your viewers on YouTube, Kristen! And she is expecting shout-outs on Instagram to be included in the drawing. You don’t do a thank you giveaway for YouTube on another platform that requires promoting your content to new people. It’s supposed to thank those who have already supported you.

I can’t stand her personality.

I agree . I used to think she was sweet but after watching the q&a with her spouse I changed my opinion and I watch her very rarely. She is condescending towards him and almost insulting. I think she believes she married down. I also have a hard time with YouTubers who want us to believe they are 100% thrift shoppers but then take sponsorships, receive free furniture and expensive linens and try to sell the items to their viewers.
    I don’t think Kristin would spend several hundred dollars on Brooklinen linens.
    I think she’s got talent but I think her sweet personality and frugality is a facade.

9.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She is still relatively new to thrifting, so I laugh at her novice approach while giving advice as if she is a veteran. She has a natural eye for style (to some degree) which beats experience— I will give her that. But I don’t find her sweet or charming at all. There is a reason she “married down.” She had the looks to land herself a Nebraska football player or some doctor but her personality is awful. Also, her giveaway was a bunch of junk she didn’t want anymore. She could have at least done a dedicated video “Thrifting for the giveaway” but she is too cheap. Which reminds me, she isn’t generous! They don’t give presents to kids whose birthday parties they attend. She’s kind of a terrible person.

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hello. I just found Kristen Hoffman today; I just had to come here to get the "scoop", as the Bakery is always the place to find out the truth! 😂 My first impression of her is 100% fake, narcissist. She does have some personality traits with another YouTuber: Myka Stauffer!! Same phony vibe, to me. I have only watched 2 videos, so far; I am interested to watch/learn more.🤷‍♀️

11.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Welcome to the thread, @capeshores! I’m shocked more people haven’t already joined us. She is one of the most self-absorbed phonies I’ve found on YouTube.

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 10/5/2023, 03:22 AM) 
    Welcome to the thread, @capeshores! I’m shocked more people haven’t already joined us. She is one of the most self-absorbed phonies I’ve found on YouTube.

Thanks for the welcome! When I got here, I fully expected to find a smoking hot thread on her! I am amazed it isn't. She is just so obviously fake; she should come with a tag that says: 100% artificial! 🤷‍♀️ (She irks me, already 😂)

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is a "friend" of Kristin Hoffman; she is even more fake and obnoxious than Kristin. Yes, it is possible!!🤷‍♀️

14.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’ll check the friend out. Thanks!

Kristin’s latest video. More fake laughs. Constantly referring to herself in the third person. And she destroyed her white door. Hideous paint color.

I would never buy a house like that on such a busy road. Isn’t the point of living in a place like she does to have peace and quiet? The roadway noise would drive me nuts and the dangers which have already presented itself would make me nervous with pets and young kids. I wouldn’t be surprised if they move again in a few years.

15.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I really like the house, just wouldn't want to be on a busy corner.

She's really liking to post wearing skimpy clothes lately isn't she?

73 replies since 25/4/2022, 18:02   13169 views