Kristen Hoffman

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I didn’t watch the whole pregnancy announcement video, but what I did see was so cringy. They seem so awkward on camera. And then she did the full-on ad with them sitting right there. Like come on… do the ad separately and show some B-roll footage or something!

2.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    She kept talking about how her house has mice and they get in her food. “It’s part of living in a farmhouse in the country.” But then she said they had them at their last house, too. Her current “farmhouse” is on a busy road with no forests nearby. She should get her husband or a professional to set better traps. Mice infestations can spread quickly. Absolutely disgusting! Not only is it unhealthy but food is so expensive and she is always whining about how broke they are.

3.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This comment exchange exemplifies Kristen. So much for Christian fellowship and a “community”. She didn’t offer this woman one word of support or encouragement:
    Attached Image
    5569FE79-5D36-4CB9-8DC9-46A4CC68F81E

4.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 4/1/2024, 07:12 AM) 
    This comment exchange exemplifies Kristen. So much for Christian fellowship and a “community”. She didn’t offer this woman one word of support or encouragement:

That's absolutely disgusting

5.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    And surprise, it’s another girl. Which she’s “so happy” about she says, but gender disappointment is real, girl. It’s okay to say so. I watched the nursery video and, while I do like some of her vintage decor, she leans ALL the way in and does everything vintage to where it looks like granny’s house, you’ve stepped back into time. It’s okay to mix styles and do a little bit of modern Kristen. And feel free to make it look like an actual baby and toddler use that room and use colors, art, decor that kids would like!

6.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I hadn't watched the video yet. Another girl huh? Did she seem disappointed?

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    KRISTEN:

fake

8.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I thought for sure she was having a boy (I’m never wrong) because she did seem happier. Maybe Josh wanted a boy but she didn’t. She is evil like that. She is always throwing her husband under the bus. She made him paint that room the complicated and drab shade of green which she immediately hated. She could have tested one part of the wall before the entire room was overtaken. It’s no surprise that Josh wasn’t happy about redoing it white. She is already talking about changing the bookshelf. She shouldn’t have been lifting furniture and painting while so heavily pregnant but that’s what she demanded.

I’m tired of hearing about how poor they are. They live in a nearly $400K house and have 3 kids with a fourth on the way. She is making decent money on YouTube. Cry me a river. I think she came from a comfortable middle class lifestyle and feels poor by comparison.

Girl needs to stop contouring her nose. It looks terrible.

QUOTE (RoseGlasses @ 2/4/2024, 18:29) 
    I watched the nursery video and, while I do like some of her vintage decor, she leans ALL the way in and does everything vintage to where it looks like granny’s house, you’ve stepped back into time. It’s okay to mix styles and do a little bit of modern Kristen. And feel free to make it look like an actual baby and toddler use that room and use colors, art, decor that kids would like!

Agreed! She has a good eye for quality items but everything looks so DRAB! Little girls should have a room that is vibrant and lively. Her artwork looks like it came out of a crack house circa 1974.

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    YES, the crying "poor mouth" all the time gets so annoying!! She is everything I can't stand about YouTubers. She seems like just another fake person; the only difference is she is obvious from the jump. You don't need time to see her phoniness, it's apparent from the first video. :dunno:

10.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    You shouldn’t have a third or fourth kid if you’re as poor as she’d like everyone to believe.
    She puts down her husband. That bothers me. She tries to do it in a cutesy way but it’s just plain passive aggressive.

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Miss Pie @ 4/2/2024, 08:20 PM) 
    You shouldn’t have a third or fourth kid if you’re as poor as she’d like everyone to believe.
    She puts down her husband. That bothers me. She tries to do it in a cutesy way but it’s just plain passive aggressive.

bulls%20eye-17121923366047

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 2/4/2024, 20:41) 
    I hadn't watched the video yet. Another girl huh? Did she seem disappointed?

Whoops I hadn’t checked this thread in forever 😬 she didn’t seem disappointed, but Idk her personally so maybe she put on a good face for the camera (or did a bunch of retakes.. we’ll never know!) She said she was happy because she knows what to expect with having a girl. But I’m sure her husband is probably disappointed. Which is completely valid.

13.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    They are so poor that they are on a baby moon in Mexico.

14.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I saw that last night. Supposedly has to post a video when they are all extremely sick because they desperately need the money yet can afford to go to Mexico on a babymoon.

IIRC, they went to Mexico or the Caribbean last year too didn’t they?

73 replies since 25/4/2022, 18:02   13169 views