Status
    Great title!

3.     +30   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Great title!

I don’t think I’ve ever introduced myself. I’ve been watching Jen for 8-9 years. Found her when search for subscription boxes. I genuinely liked her content back then. Didn’t really watch many vlogs. And hadn’t watched her since she had kids. I unsubscribed at one point too but In the last two ish years wanted to see what she was up too. So I googled her and found this site. I lurked for awhile before joining.

There is so much I never noticed about her and her videos before reading here. I can’t believe how nuts she’s always been and I didn’t see it.

I don’t comment often cause I’m always so behind on the threads. I want to say thank you to all of you who have shared pics and links with me :]

Edited by TheNewGirl - 10/5/2022, 22:39

4.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Thing is, how is she going to move on if she has nothing to look forward to? Girl shows she has nothing in her life but those kids, and she doesn’t seem to like them very much.

5.     +47   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Someone photoshop her face!
    Attached Image
    16FC1A39-0143-4461-90A9-7D8AB65E123E

6.     +76   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Okay, you Bakers that are paying her $5 -except for our esteemed spy who uploads and her asst- time to prove you aren’t a double agent. A closet Jenion. On her Live tomorrow ask her about Mother’s Day. Ask her if she was invited to the wedding, since the other ex was. And if so, why didn’t she go / since she claimed she wanted a divorce for YEARS

7.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Somewhere Out There, strapped to a paddleboard

Status
    I never watched Jen's channel until I landed here. I first found the bakery through candidmommy and leilas life. They kind of faded off and I liked the vibe here. Jen is the gift that keeps on giving!!

8.     +18   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I also found Jen through ForeverKailyn, oddly enough. I was always into the beauty gurus back then in the early 2010s, like Elle Fowler, Petrilude, Panacea81 etc. I think someone must have compared Jen to Kailyn at some point and I just followed the trail.

I watched her occasionally. She was living a very “grown up” life compared to mine it felt like, so I couldn’t truly relate. I found her quite old fashioned. But as I got older and began to give a shit about things like homewares and in-laws, I became more interested. I’ll be honest, her Disney vlogs just her and Don have for years been a source of amusement and entertainment for me. Just something about going somewhere that looked so fun with an infinite budget, being able to do whatever you want and not worry about a thing - that was satisfying to watch and despite being wealthy, she spent money in a way that an average person would spend if they had it if that makes sense. Nothing too out there. Just random overpriced souvenirs and food because why not? And I too am hugely grateful to the soul on here who saved those videos.

Since having her beautiful children though, she has seemed permanently tense. Parenting doesn’t seem to come naturally to her. I literally don’t watch her at all now because it’s genuinely depressing to watch her constantly insisting she’s happy through gritted teeth. I watched her to live vicariously through her as carefree and daft as she was, but the constant misery/pseudo inspirational content of today leaves me feeling empty and sad.

9.     +52   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Woohoo! Finally this thread title wins! (3rd time is the charm?)

I always love a good f*ck in the title. Bonus points for the LikeDon ending
    :7043:

10.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Glad the title made it - but we all know it will never happen!

11.     +28   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Love this title and hope Gene takes it to heart even though I know she won't. Her life is a blank canvas, minus her two part-time children who never asked to be born.

She could do so many things with all the time and money she has, and yet she chooses to wallow in self-pity while lying to the internet about how she wanted a divorce for years and implying that Don cheated on her. If she's not overexercising, she's overeating and overspending. What a head case.

To the 800+ lunatics who so freely give their $5/month to Gene: ASK HER REAL not ass patting QUESIONS ON THE LIVE! :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic Make yourselves useful for once! And stop lying to her about how great she looks. She's mentally deranged.

Edited by Breakdown - 5/10/2022, 04:55 PM

12.     +35   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 5/10/2022, 03:40 PM) 
    Okay, you Bakers that are paying her $5 -except for our esteemed spy who uploads and her asst- time to prove you aren’t a double agent. A closet Jenion. On her Live tomorrow ask her about Mother’s Day. Ask her if she was invited to the wedding, since the other ex was. And if so, why didn’t she go / since she claimed she wanted a divorce for YEARS

AND TAKE SCREEN SHOTS OF COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    4foxache We have a Kailyn thread here

14.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t think I ever explained how I fell into the soap opera that is Jen Ross. I think I found her through a side recommend on a haul video and I got attracted to her old style thumbnails that were colorful and showed food. Since I’m a foodie, I was fascinated by the food she kept showing. Then I started realizing she was awful almost immediately, like extremely immature for her age, but I was fascinated by how easy she had it and who her husband was that was willing to put up with her weird baby voice talking.

I was never a Jenion, I was almost eye rolling from the very start and I’m still here cause it feels like the longest real reality show drama I’ve watched in real time! I think she’s totally deserving what she’s reaped.

I’m almost disinterested in how boring she’s become. She literally has NOTHING to show to share in videos. And I can’t beleive how low she can go with her life and yet still compulsed to video things, videoing and talking to a camera has ruined her real life.

I think someone should do an in-depth youtube documentary on her like some have done on other YouTubers. She’s a great psychological head case to write about.

15.     +57   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen it's been almost 3 years since he moved out

I can understand being like this after a year but after THREE years?

Donny_Too_Many_2

yes I just look for reasons to post that gif :lol:

895 replies since 10/5/2022, 21:35   80756 views