TimeToMoveTheFuckOnLikeDon Pt. 335

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I'm behind but did anyone notice the extra ring at the bottom right in the flat lay picture of the invite/map picture? Who could that be for? His and her band are in the top left.

2.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhiteChristmasIsMyFavoriteMovie @ 5/11/2022, 07:08 AM) 
    That’s what I worry too. It’s very sad. I came from the camp thinking Jen would make a wonderful mother because of how she was with her nieces, nephew and Winnie. It was quite jarring to see how overwhelmed she became especially after Donny. I remember either a DITL, or story when they both woke up prematurely from their naps and she just made her lunch and she just let them cry. Don’t want to judge because been there, but it just surprises me she left it on for the whole world to see.

I always want to give her the chance to prove us all wrong, especially with her rant video when she mentioned us “crazies” finding her personal info and of course she loves her children. That I don’t doubt I just think she had this image of motherhood on top of never changing her ways from before and it wasn’t at all what she was expecting.

The RM3 is very much a reflection of her inner most feelings. It’s a train wreck to be quite honest. She can lie all she wants and accuse D** of “caging” her (even though I know for me, my husband would never let me travel alone). It’s completely sad and delusional of her to speak such words. I’m with everyone saying that she looked the happiest as the spoiled, adored, housewife.

RM1 is their old marital home in Glenview
    RM2 is Jen's house, with the guardrail and dilapidated fence
    RM3 is Don & Ten's house

3.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    If she offered up 7pm as a livestream time, does that mean kids are in bed and asleep by 6:30 or that D** and Tenz still have them?

4.     +21   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hunchback of Glenview @ 11/5/2022, 13:59) 
    I haven't posted(but have read every day) since Jen went to Italy. My attitude about her going abroad for no good reason, while others were stuck at home wasn't pretty. I have a hard time snarking on her. Even though she has done some awful things, the obvious severe depression overrides that. I hope the few people she has left in her life are trying to help, but not holding my breath there. A moderator shared the photos with me, thank you so very much. The best part for me is seeing Charlotte with her hair fixed, in age-appropriate clothes, and how happy they all seem. I hate that they have to go back to Jen's Grey Gardens.

I wont give Jen a pass for being a bitch due to depression, she was and is still, very spiteful and cutting in her remarks, even in a sickly sweet way, often in jest, and that was when she was so happy and smug, in her million dollar starter home.
    Body shaming people, selfish, controlling, lazy, greedy, all this before kids.
    Jen IMO is a spoilt brat, who had no home training, and believes she is better than others, and the world owes her.

You can have depression, and be the complete opposite to Jen.

5.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe the pink rings are for the girls, but they only put one in the picture?

6.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (FutureMrs.DonaldK.RossIII @ 11/5/2022, 15:01) 
    I'm behind but did anyone notice the extra ring at the bottom right in the flat lay picture of the invite/map picture? Who could that be for? His and her band are in the top left.

I think the top left are hers. His is the rumpus ring. She may have wanted a matching gold one that she can wear in specific instances.

7.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I was writing too fast with kids in background trying to be a good mother while also writing this out. Of course I meant RM2

8.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FutureMrs.DonaldK.RossIII @ 11/5/2022, 15:01) 

I think it is also hers. In pictures of her Hand it looks like she is wearing an engagement ring, an eternity band, and a thin gold wedding band.

9.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    The pictures are everything. I do well for myself, but it’s hard not to be jealous of that beautiful house. Mostly, though, I’m just so happy those kids have a stable home to go to. And I love all the Tensleigh blue accents that we’ve seen. I love blue and have sapphire accents in my not-1% wedding ring, so I really love her ring choices also. You’re killing it, Tens! The wedding day was just beautiful, and you’re a stone cold fox!!!

10.     +48   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen having to take a social media break during all of this is still sooo funny to me. If she had a video prepared for today, we would all have moved on to discussing that. But she is so fragile and shaken by Don’s milestones that she literally cannot function & do her job. Get a grip, lady.

11.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    It’s still a shame Jen couldn’t be a big girl and face the facts of what’s going on. She’s just making things more awkward for herself by avoiding things.

12.     +22   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Upon looking at pictures of Tens I come from the camp that she’s not necessarily a knock out. I think she knows style, and I love it, and now having that kind of money, is definitely putting it to very good use. I think that speaks volumes on D** part that he literally could have gotten with a young bimbo with big breasts but chose to be with someone he can build a life with. Someone who would make a great step mother to his children. For that I say to both, well done!!

13.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 11/5/2022, 14:37) 
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 11/5/2022, 14:31) 
    Poll closes in a half an hour. 7pm time is still leading.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/...036B60BDC2.jpeg)

She didn’t realize that most moms are actually taking care of kid stuff between 2-4. Because she never sees hers.

Don't you lock your kids in their rooms in the afternoon...I mean put them in their rooms for naps?

Remember when she was filming a video and said she had to go because CC will come flying out of her room in 1 minute? So CC had a timer to stay in her room and wasn't napping but Jen needed alone time after CC was in school all morning.

14.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    It brings me immense joy to think of the kids coming back to the Jen's haunted manor and bragging about all of the fun stuff from the weekend.

15.     +20   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I remember she said that they knew not to come out of their rooms until it was time.

895 replies since 10/5/2022, 21:35   80756 views