« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (whytho @ 2/8/2022, 23:38) 
    You know how you can tell these people have no friends in real life? They had to freaking take their fish and frogs with them on vacation instead of bringing them to a friend's house to feed while they were gone or something. That had to have been so stressful for the animals and they're lucky they survived it.

Bonus points, Tiff gets to play the martyr again. Look at me bringing all these animals! I have such a big heart!

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (C3P0 @ 2/8/2022, 23:40) 
    QUOTE (whytho @ 2/8/2022, 23:38) 
    You know how you can tell these people have no friends in real life? They had to freaking take their fish and frogs with them on vacation instead of bringing them to a friend's house to feed while they were gone or something. That had to have been so stressful for the animals and they're lucky they survived it.

Bonus points, Tiff gets to play the martyr again. Look at me bringing all these animals! I have such a big heart!

I’m so harried and busy!!! #largeFOMily

3.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Comment about how she has no boobs since stopping breastfeeding completely … which was like a month or so ago now. She is obsessed!!

4.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Did she just washed the produce with soap?? :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

5.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (C3P0 @ 2/8/2022, 05:08) 
    QUOTE (Killing time @ 2/8/2022, 04:40) 
    She thought it was a beach house but after everyone is saying canal house she is asking the viewers what to call it so bay house its better now. They just want approval from others. She wasn't as cocky on her video after she realized people said what a waist, buying a canal house that is not that close to the beach. An hour away from their house is just so funny!

Yeah, I heard that, Bay house. 😒

Well she's ridiculous. She complains about the weather where she lives, how much different will it really be from where she is now?

Who wants a house sitting there for 11 months out of the year?

This house won't satisfy her, just as the other one didn't.

It's stupid she even announced this. People are struggling with essentials now. Even her biggest fans must be feeling slightly annoyed. I never understand these comments on videos that say they love watching her after work. Don't they feel annoyed seeing her flaunt her purchases while they are working long hours to make ends meet?

I think so many people feel done watching YouTubers buy everything they want, getting everything they want - new houses, babies, sponsorships etc without ever really thinking how blessed they are, it's not just a word to throw around. Would love to know the last time Tiff didn't get her way. And no, Tiff, having to wait an extra day on an Amazon order isn't hardship.

She mentioned ‘good ol inflation’ on strawberries today in here video. But yet here she is, buying another house, and fully furnishing it asap.

6.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm so sick of influencers complaining about the high prices, while receiving gifts, getting multiple tax write offs, and at the same time making expensive purchases.

They really do think the world revolves around them.

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Gonna ask for a new topic, does anyone have any title ideas?

8.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Beastons: from bae to bay

9.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (C3P0 @ 8/3/2022, 04:25 AM) 
    I'm so sick of influencers complaining about the high prices, while receiving gifts, getting multiple tax write offs, and at the same time making expensive purchases.

They really do think the world revolves around them.

100%. Brianna complaining about the price of grapes and then going on multiple target shopping sprees. Tiffani saying strawberry prices are inflated yet just bought an 800K second home. Aaryn bitching about gas prices and endlessly spends. Meanwhile they make most of their money from doing the bare minimum for their "job" that isn't actually a job at all. Aaryn does fuck all. Brianna and Tiff make videos of them doing things they'd be doing anyway like everyone else and Brianna's are ALWAYS sponsored.

10. platinumdoor49
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Beauty and the Beastons: Thieves veggie wash can’t clean up my unfulfilling life; I’d better overcompensate by adding a 2nd mortgage.

Ok, ok, it’s not catchy enough for a title but someone work your magic 😂

11.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Tiffani Beaston: Canal Home Livin, Affiliate Link Shillin, And The Lies She Be Spewin

12.     +9   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    2nd mortgage they will pay trying to find happiness on the bay

13.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status