Beauty and the Beastons: 2nd mortgage they will pay trying to find happiness on the bay Pt. 6

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    thanks to HelloHi for this thread title :thumbs-up:

2.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm already sick of the term "The Bay House."

3.     +22   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    So she’ll drive to the house to clean it and stuff (when they were just there), yet driving to the lady’s house she was cleaning was a long drive and such a chore?!?! She’s an idiot.

4.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Maybe it’s just because I’ve had some minor home repair issues lately but a second home to maintain, clean, pay for, etc sounds like a nightmare. Definitely not jealous but she’s so obnoxious continuing to brag about it.

5.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    This is giving her the opportunity to buy all brand new stuff for her regular home and move all the old stuff (which is actually fairly new like the knives) to the bay house. And she will link EVERYTHING. I assume the bay house will be white everything with pink kitchenware. I honestly don't know any 30 year old woman who has pink everything.

6.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (headspace @ 3/8/2022, 22:41) 
    This is giving her the opportunity to buy all brand new stuff for her regular home and move all the old stuff (which is actually fairly new like the knives) to the bay house. And she will link EVERYTHING. I assume the bay house will be white everything with pink kitchenware. I honestly don't know any 30 year old woman who has pink everything.

She hasn't even sorted out her current house and all of it's projects.

This b is MISERABLE wow

7.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I get wanting a vacation home in an area that you love. I do not understand, however, wanting that home in an area you will only visit a few times in the summer. They do not have regular jobs they can just up and move. She loves summer and the beach so much she could move somewhwere that is warm most of the year. And, having to take care of that unfinished huge house as well as remodel their 'bay house' just stresses me out. I know they need to update for content but if I bought a house to only spend a few weeks a year in I wouldn't be in a rush to remodel. It is dated but looks fine for what they are using it for.

8.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    She loves the beach... in the summer. They all sit inside the house if it dips under 60 degrees. So yeah, that house won't get a lot of use unless they'll go there to all sit inside and stare at the swans out the window.

Speaking of which, how many IG stories can they possibly do from that one place on the dock?? Show something else!

9.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Love the new title!

QUOTE (Emily Valentine @ 3/8/2022, 19:15) 
    I'm already sick of the term "The Bay House."

Do you remember she had a custom sign made up that said Beaston Blend? It was for Christmas to go with their hot cocoa and their coffee. I can totally see her having some dumb sign bragging about her Canal house.

10.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She literally thinks she’s something special bc the ducks are coming to her .. tiff your feeding them Lolol I can’t stop laughing at her !!!

11.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ceenella @ 4/8/2022, 14:16) 
    She literally thinks she’s something special bc the ducks are coming to her .. tiff your feeding them Lolol I can’t stop laughing at her !!!

Is she feeding them gluten free orgOHnic breadcrumbs?

12.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Everything has to have Beaston on it. Beaston bag, beaston vibes, beaston blend. They truly think they’re better than others.

13. LilBit
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (headspace @ 4/8/2022, 14:23) 
    Everything has to have Beaston on it. Beaston bag, beaston vibes, beaston blend. They truly think they’re better than others.

That last name is too awful to be taken seriously. Fucking short people problems. My 5'4 1/2" self is taller than both of them. They need to get their asses back to the kiddie table and shut up.

This is the worst financial decision they have made so far with buying the Canal House. Just MOVE.

14.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AllThatGlitters @ 8/4/2022, 03:20 AM) 
    She loves summer and the beach so much she could move somewhwere that is warm most of the year.

She doesn't love summer, she SAYS she loves summer. She never spends time outside regardless of what time of year it is, she only spends time inside her house or stores. She doesn't care what the weather does, it's just another thing she can complain about.

Plus, this woman has a mental breakdown anytime she has to do anything remotely stressful. She would never be able to handle flying somewhere warm with her kids on a regular basis.

15.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She loves summer because she can wear her crop tops and skin tight shorts 24/7. I mean, I would show off my body if it looked great from hard work but depriving yourself is not something to show off IMO.

1192 replies since 3/8/2022, 18:00   156909 views