MoreScissorsThanFriendsLikeJen Pt. 338

« Older   Newer »

1.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 18/5/2022, 20:25) 
    I started to nod off and I am not far in. I don't understand how she makes everything so boring. I truly find more entertainment looking for GIF material lol

ezgif-com-gif-maker-35

Her filming herself doing this plopping down on the bed euphoria was weird AF to me, just like her always setting up the camera for “relaxing” tub footage. She’s a strange bird.

Edited by D**'sGlowUp - 5/18/2022, 08:32 PM

2.     +26   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She is an awful travel content creator.

How does she go somewhere and not google it after the fact to tell her audience? Or even to know for herself?

The “fancy mall” she visited was Hudson Yards. It’s a mall located on top of a train yard. The building of it was fascinating.

That art piece she showed is the Vessel. You used to be able to walk to the top but it’s been closed for a year now. Too many people have committed suicide there.

And Jen, it’s van-Lou-Don ice cream. Check your Whole Foods they sell it.

NY and NJ have amazing bagels. It’s in the water.

3.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's great to travel alone because you have no one to answer to. Sure, except she's doing what she always did with Don, going to shows and stuffing her gullet.

I don't need a man, I have a teddy bear, is this the thought? Does she pull it out and cuddle it on the plane? Hint, you're supposed to buy a vibrator not stuffed animal you child.

4.     +27   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MissMiss @ 18/5/2022, 20:25) 
    Nothing screams fun like walking around in the rain for five or six hours by yourself!

She walked to the west village in that heavy rain. I’m convinced she went to Stoney Clover store and is not sharing that info.

5.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 5/18/2022, 08:33 PM) 
    It's great to travel alone because you have no one to answer to. Sure, except she's doing what she always did with Don, going to shows and stuffing her gullet.

I don't need a man, I have a teddy bear, is this the thought? Does she pull it out and cuddle it on the plane? Hint, you're supposed to buy a vibrator not stuffed animal you child.

I wouldn't be surprised if she put a vibrator IN the stuffed animal. :chatter-box-smiley-emoticon:

6.     +20   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    If she went to NYU.. and had family who lived there.. wouldn't she know a non-chain restaurant to visit? Last time I was there my BIL took us to some hole in the wall Italian place that had the best pizza ever. We didn't go to Unos 🤷‍♀️😂

7.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Just_Peopleing @ 18/5/2022, 20:31) 
    She is an awful travel content creator.

How does she go somewhere and not google it after the fact to tell her audience? Or even to know for herself?

The “fancy mall” she visited was Hudson Yards. It’s a mall located on top of a train yard. The building of it was fascinating.

That art piece she showed is the Vessel. You used to be able to walk to the top but it’s been closed for a year now. Too many people have committed suicide there.

And Jen, it’s van-Lou-Don ice cream. Check your Whole Foods they sell it.

NY and NJ have amazing bagels. It’s in the water.

I recently watched Caitlin Doughty’s video on The Vessel. Jen’s video of the piece with the happy music saying “we ain’t got nothing to lose” overtop of the shot made me cringe.

I get that she didn’t know, but… ugh. Such bad timing for that line.

8.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BespokeMuffins @ 18/5/2022, 19:36) 
    I'm going to post my unpopular opinion that Hugh was a terribly Harold Hill but Sutton was terrific. But leave it to Jen to see the two most expensive productions on Broadway right now.

Really? You didn’t like Hugh? It was my son’s first show with a well-known actor and he couldn’t wait to see Hugh. We waiting three years. It had a lot of build up. His excitement must of worn on me because I thought he was good. Now, Sutton she stole the show.

If the tickets weren’t so damn expensive I’d take him again. He enjoyed it that much.

9.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Since her hotel room didn’t have a bathtub, I WONDER if she even took a shower during her 2 night stay.

Why does she have to unpack every time into the hotel’s drawers? She was just there for 2 nights.

And why didn’t she bring any makeup? It’d be one thing if she were staying in one of her cabins in the middle of nowhere or camping in her van, but she was in NYC & attending 2 shows. In her stubborn endeavor to be so diametrically the opposite of her former caged self, she’s not looking good or doing herself any favors.

And, no, Jen, that blanket on the bed added nothing to the room & would have grossed most people out.

The farther Jen goes down her current solo journey road, rambling incessantly into her camera, the more I realize how utterly EXHAUSTING she must be to be around in real life & how hard it would be to be her friend or a family member.

Her “complicated relationship with the city”? And just on & on about her feelings & her journey & her justifications for everything & making everything into some big feelings about her journey… always internal never external. And, sometimes, when she’s rambling, her voice actually kind of withers away to the point she can barely be understood, & it really is like she’s just talking to herself & forgets that the camera is even on.

The best part of the video was the shot of the roses.

10.     +50   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (The Rumpus Lurker @ 18/5/2022, 20:39) 
    If she went to NYU.. and had family who lived there.. wouldn't she know a non-chain restaurant to visit? Last time I was there my BIL took us to some hole in the wall Italian place that had the best pizza ever. We didn't go to Unos 🤷‍♀️😂

Immediately thought of this 😂

11.     +32   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She exudes more joy talking about the “little kids” in the Broadway show than she does talking about the little kids that live in her own house.

The extra *MY CC* and *MY DONNY* tell me you’re bitter about the family celebration ceremony without telling me. This psycho is probably going to plant a tree with them next. They are *hers* too now. They’re a family. Get over it you sore loser.

Edited by D**'sGlowUp - 5/18/2022, 08:45 PM

12.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I met my husband on Match.com 11 years ago. Lol.

13. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Just_Peopleing @ 18/5/2022, 20:23) 
    QUOTE (Hobo Babysitter Jen @ 18/5/2022, 19:45) 
    HM The Queen always has the Royal Box which is to one side of the stage in the dress circle

Is dress circle elevated off the first floor?

Orchestra is the most expensive seating on Broadway but not the best view.

I agree. Mezzanine is best. In particular for ballet and shows you get to see the stage and the back dancers. They deserve to be seen.

14.     +22   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She brought that stuffed animal with her to NYC??? She's so creepy!!!

15. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +15   Like  

User deleted

All these forced shots trying to exude happiness. The fakery is strong in this one.

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

Edited by The Ghost of Glenview's Past - 5/19/2022, 12:47 AM

889 replies since 15/5/2022, 21:32   94856 views