Lisalisad1: Pea Brain's Perfume Journey. The Road to Stinks and Links. A Hopeless Cause for Wilmington Shrinks. Pt. 75

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    From what I know, moving companies are obligated to pack everything and anything the homeowner has. I have heard stories of the trash being packed. Its up to you, the owner, to discard anything you no longer want.

As for her "family" I think Lisa feels they are residents in her space, there to serve her when needed, otherwise they best stay out of her way, 'till summoned. I knew Jawn was spinless, and very likely castrated, I now add gutless namby-pamby to my thoughts about him.

2.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    There she goes again with the Strawberry Margarita talk lol...in her fantasy she is eating chips and salsa...I guess she's not a carnivore in her fantasy life...of course, it is just justification for her ridiculous spending habits. For her to think that she knows what fragrances are the "best" for everyone is just ridiculous. She cannot describe anything and besides, not everyone likes her fragrance preferences either. But I guess she has to also fantasize that all the spending is her "job"...that's what I hate about these youtuber hoarders and mindless spenders.

3.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Lisa says she doesn't sweat...I'm not surprised...she does nothing to sweat, like housework or working out. I'm sure she's a total stinkbomb even though she says she doesn't.

4.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HereComesBubba @ 6/18/2022, 06:19 AM) 
    At 21:07 in the new Fridee haul she actually says, "You're not not going to like this." Apparently Lisa missed school the day they learned the word dislike. Jesus, she's dim.

Sleeza missed WAAYYY more than ONE day of school! We don't call her Dimwit Dumpkin for 'nuttin! :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

5.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    So 51 year old Sleeza wants us to "PRETEND" we are just a bunch of friends having strawberry margaritas and chips.

We are going to PRETEND?? Seriously? And in this pretend situation, one of us is going to say, "You know, I need a new fragrance". (Just one reason she has no friends).

She comes up with this scenario ONLY to justify her buying all these new perfumes. As we all know, SHE READS HERE as we discuss the lunacy of buying $10,000 worth of perfume. But spending money like that is her JOB for US.

She lives in this vapid, PRETEND world where she is unable to have an educated discussion with ANYBODY. It is ALL about herself and what others can do for her.

6.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yet again the strawberry margaritas shtick with her “Internet” friends … are all of those “invisible” Salters Haven friends sitting at your table too Lisa?
    Oh, and John boy making the bed?
    What a F’g pussy …..

7.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I just read that many crypto lending platforms are freezing withdrawals and people can't get their money out. Wonder if Jawn is starting to get worried. What will Lisa do if their money dries up?

8.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 6/18/2022, 08:00 AM) 
    Lisa says she doesn't sweat...I'm not surprised...she does nothing to sweat, like housework or working out. I'm sure she's a total stinkbomb even though she says she doesn't.

Or she has another ailment to add to her long list of physical and mental issues?
    Anhidrosis
    Also known as: hypohidrosis, lack of sweat - Sweating is your body’s way of cooling itself off. Some people aren’t able to sweat typically because their sweat glands are no longer functioning properly. This condition is known as hypohidrosis, or anhidrosis. It can affect your entire body, a single area, or scattered areas.
    The inability to sweat can cause overheating. This can lead to heat stroke, which is a potentially life-threatening condition.

Some people may inherit a damaged gene (I suspect she has a few damaged genes) that causes their sweat glands to malfunction. An inherited condition called hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia causes people to be born with either very few or no sweat glands.

9.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Lisa said she would SALE or give away the fragrances she didn't like..sale? Make money and at the same time still write off as a budget for her "job" 🤔I don't know but that doesn't sound right🤔

On an9ther note did yall see her dumb smile when she was reading the perfume that describes her the best ..lmbo she really took it to heart that was smiling ear to ear ..

Lisa reading(& thinking):: a Goddess at the pinnacle of her power(*oh that's me!) Higheels(oh that's definitely me there!)
    And at the end we'll it's just SEXY YALL

Also took her only 50 plus years 💡💡to know the beach doesn't smell like sunscreen or coconut s🤣

Last thing..shes been staying at the family type style Beach house.( her words)..? What d9es that mean..that her family owns this house they're staying at? Or they're renting a family size home down at the beach? So confused but I'm guessing it's not a beach home owned by her family bc we would have heard all the bragging and she would have shown it off🤔🤔 can anyone shed any light ?

10.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62520658

894 replies since 19/5/2022, 07:15   72493 views