Tommo the deluded father that thinks his kids will be successful in real world- Pt 21

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Dream Big, your post just had me cracking up…funny but sad at the same time.
    I was just thinking of how I’d love to see Toms expression if Thomas ever walks into the Mills Mansion dressed in something completely different such as, a track suit & name brand gym shoes, nice new blue jeans & a button up shirt with a leather jacket, surfer board shorts & a graphic t-shirt & sandals or just anything 100% different than the Mills boys stale old uniforms. Toms jaw would probably hit the floor. He may even be envious. Go Thomas, go Thomas, go Thomas…cheering for your new life, freedom & independence.

2.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Pondering @ 7/17/2022, 02:04 AM) 
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 16/7/2022, 23:27) 
    My concern is for Asher. I wonder if Tommo pays him even the minimum wage? IF they have a contract/agreement that Asher will work an agreed number of hours every week, and will be paid an agreed wage? Or....if Tommo just gives him like $20 or $50 whenever? I hope that's not what is happening. Asher is done with school now......he works full time taking care of the house and his siblings, and helping Tommo with his business so he should get at least the minimum wage for doing that. If Tommo had to hire somebody to do that he would HAVE to pay them and Tommo isn't short on money.

Exactly, Asher is an adult and a true employee at the computer store and should be treated as such. Tom always whines about the kids not clocking in for chores, hopefully Asher clocks in when he starts working there and clocks out when he's done for the day. He should be paid at least minimum hourly wage and put on the official payroll so that he can have taxes pulled for future Social Security and such.

I'm thinking darn well....no one in that house is paid FULL minimum wage.....no one not even Asher.....and thats probably because Asher wont say anything...he lets his 'daddy' take advantage of him! TomAss will pay Asher the least possible! It's coming out of HIS pocket and Retirement money remember?

3.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Remember when Tom interviewed Asher, he said that he would fix the economy by lowering the minimum wage. Tom probably pays Asher $5/hr. We pay a babysitter $10/hr where I live.

4.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MissT @ 7/17/2022, 02:16 AM) 
    Remember when Tom interviewed Asher, he said that he would fix the economy by lowering the minimum wage. Tom probably pays Asher $5/hr. We pay a babysitter $10/hr where I live.

IF the poor kid even gets $5

5.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sweetbeyond @ 17/7/2022, 02:21) 
    QUOTE (MissT @ 7/17/2022, 02:16 AM) 

Plus isn’t he now paying the gas bill since Thomas is gone ?

6.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    It's funny a kid with zero experience with the real world and that had never worked a job would have an opinion on minimum wage. Of course he's brainwashed to believe that. Doesn't Tom pay everyone 10 cents a minute (knowing they'd never work a full hour at a time)?

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DisneyFan @ 7/17/2022, 02:35 AM) 
    QUOTE (sweetbeyond @ 17/7/2022, 02:21) 

I haven't heard who is paying the gas bill now.....

and remember the little ones minimum wage is $1.00 if they clock in or not!

8.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sweetbeyond @ 17/7/2022, 02:46) 
    QUOTE (DisneyFan @ 7/17/2022, 02:35 AM) 

Unless their name is Claudia, she’s just told to clock in more.

9.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DisneyFan @ 7/17/2022, 02:50 AM) 
    QUOTE (sweetbeyond @ 17/7/2022, 02:46) 

Unless their name is Claudia, she’s just told to clock in more.

If i were Claudia.......I would try and climb up that TIME CLOCK and rip it off the wall!

OOPS Sorry 'Daddy' i was trying to kill that bug that was above it!

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cannoli @ 7/17/2022, 02:39 AM) 
    It's funny a kid with zero experience with the real world and that had never worked a job would have an opinion on minimum wage. Of course he's brainwashed to believe that. Doesn't Tom pay everyone 10 cents a minute (knowing they'd never work a full hour at a time)?

I really don't even think its 10 cents a minute! Last i remember it was like 6 cents!

11.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I made an error one of my posts. I said Tom uses people to finance his life and his kids.

It should have read Tom uses people to finance his life and NOT his kids.

I have been battling a flare of frozen shoulder, and typing on a computer has been painful. I'm one when I am tired or in pain I lose concentration.

I am very happy for Thomas. I hope he finds friends and they go places and do some active outdoor things. Wyoming has SO much to see and do. There are national parks there to walk, hike, or bike. I hope he sees there are a lot of fun things to do for young people. I also hope he will venture out of Wyoming to travel and see other places and visit tourist attractions and learn about this country and all the different kinds of people there are.

I have always had a soft spot for Thomas. I know that Andrea would never have wanted him to become like his Father, if she saw how he is now. For a while there I was worried Tom's influence was getting to him and I'm sure a lot is still there but now that he is on his own he will develop HIS OWN life.

Andrea's family is there to help him if he needs it. Grandma Kitty too. In turn he'll be there for his siblings. He can tell them about their mother and the way she wanted them to live a Christian life that was simple and non materialistic.

Edited by MountainHiker11 - 7/17/2022, 03:29 AM

12.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62543147

1241 replies since 21/5/2022, 22:31   119103 views