Group

Status
    iconicqueen im so proud of you 🤗🤣

3.     +20   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    So, let me get this straight… Aaryn and her entire family just allegedly got over the stomach flu (which I still don’t believe even if TexMeth said she got it too b/c TexMeth miraculously recovered in less than 24 hours???… I call BS), so let’s just humor them and say they had it… so Aaryn thinks it’s a good idea to rush her kids over to Hoagie’s? Make it make sense! Hoagie is so obsessed with Aaryn she’d be fine getting getting the stomach bug if it means being graced with Aaryn’s presence.

Also, if Aaryn also slept over at Hoagie’s along with the girls, I just find that so odd. She’s a grown woman with her own home. She’s admitted she can’t stay home alone and she doesn’t think she needs to see a mental professional about that? I wouldn’t be surprised if Aaryn doesn’t dump her kids off all the time on Hoagie and fake a “friendship” just for the benefit of using her. As soon as someone better or even a new nanny comes along Hoagie is a goner.

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chickennuggets @ 2/6/2022, 00:32) 
    According to Aaryn nobody “works” for free. Nobody works on something for two days without getting paid for it. What about people who VOLUNTEER?!! What about people who make YouTube videos because it’s fun for them? It’s called a hobby. It’s called wanting to share knowledge or help others. It’s called enjoying yourself. So yea people do do things they enjoy without making a cent off it. Of course pea brain money hungry materialistic queen can’t even imagine doing something like that. She’s pathetic.

In her defense (I know, I know) I think she was referring to other youtubers (as in those sho do it for a living) specifically. Like people call her out for doing a subscription based thing but no youtuber is working for free. Every youtube video these days is a sponsorship for sonething with so many ads in the video!
    Not that it really justifies her subscription service because nobody should be paying for the quality Ryan provides but I get what she meant.

5.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’d pay for Ryan’s shitty quality if he was recording something interesting but Aaryn is not that exciting. There’s no reason she should be charging for her mediocre content. Ryan still sucks though.

6.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Wtf are with her stories with the stupid filters?

7.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (headspace @ 2/6/2022, 01:53) 
    Wtf are with her stories with the stupid filters?

No one at home paying attention to her. She’s so juvenile and boring. Maybe she should start breaking fridge locks and eating ice cream containers like her kids do.

8.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Tara isn’t paying her any attention so she’s trying hard to make it seem like she has friends and she quirky.

9.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Was that Nicole’s sister who has the purple crown thing beside her name does that mean she’s a subscriber to Aaryn or she has her own? Who are these people lol.

10.     +17   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I’ve stopped watching her stories a while back because it triggered me how much time she spends away from her girls and how trashy she has become.

11.     +13   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Elaine J @ 2/6/2022, 04:01) 
    I’ve stopped watching her stories a while back because it triggered me how much time she spends away from her girls and how trashy she has become.

Yes!! Sooo trashy! Did that start when Nicole came into the picture? I’m actually so ashamed that I used to admire this woman. I’m not sure she’s ever been classy per say, but she did at the very least used to have some tact. Buddussy Princess?? Are you kidding me?🤮

12.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's trying to hype up her Disney trip bc Tara's was pretty much a dud.

13.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Same Reese, same.

🤮 👄
    Attached Image
    6B5DE0D0-4B3D-4307-B039-73EA0FB019BA

14.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    This bitch just put kodi in her own crib in a room she shares with reese, Karyn’s acting like she just sent her away to college 🤡😂

15.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MellyMel @ 2/6/2022, 07:11) 
    This bitch just put kodi in her own crib in a room she shares with reese, Karyn’s acting like she just sent her away to college 🤡😂

Lol
    I thought she was making kodi share the office with her. Because you know a whole ass warehouse isn’t enough she has to have an office at home instead of giving the kids their own rooms.

914 replies since 1/6/2022, 22:52   152906 views