Status
    @knitwit.

Here we go

3.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Wow, her fingers are even more sausagey than fat Jamerill.

4.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    OMG! She talks so much and what is up with $180 “budget” a week for a family of four?

5.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    It’s always “stocking up” yet she still buys the same massive amounts every week. How is that a stock up? If you never stop buying, it’s just your regular groceries.

6.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I am going to keep a tally of how much she spends each month. We are 9 days in and she has already spent $988. That’s quite the budget.

Today’s video about a week in her life - oh boy she does not look good. A heart attack waiting to happen.

She loves to point her fat little fingers and call herself Mama just like Jamerrill. And she’s headed to “nursing school.” Talk about cloning.

The monthly meal plan that she doesn’t actually follow has 1/2 of the days as either take away or “easy meal.” So is that also part of the imaginary budget?

Thank you for making this feed. I truly need this. I am both obsessed and horrified by this woman.

7.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oh my she's sure put more weight on since I last watched her about a year or so ago. Holy cow. Now I have to see what these shopping trips were and try to understand her crazy budget!

8.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I am not sure how she is going to handle nursing school at her size. Nursing is a very physical job.

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I tried to watch a video and I now remember why I stopped. She's soooooo boring!

Omg it took me forever to get through just a third. I gave up. Ahe takes too long to talk and explains everything about each item. My god!

10.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Another $280 spent this week, folks! So that brings the monthly total this far to $1268.
    “It is what it is.”

11.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She is HUGE! I have never seen a nurse that big. She buys nothing but junk and obviously eats it all. I had three teenage boys and never spent $280. In a week. There are large families that spend $300 on groceries for a month. Plus, she pays for a gym and drives to exercise three times a week. What a train wreck!

12.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mindless Chatter @ 14/6/2022, 02:04) 
    She is HUGE! I have never seen a nurse that big. She buys nothing but junk and obviously eats it all. I had three teenage boys and never spent $280. In a week. There are large families that spend $300 on groceries for a month. Plus, she pays for a gym and drives to exercise three times a week. What a train wreck!

Lmao, well it ain’t working. She’s getting ripped off.

13.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mindless Chatter @ 14/6/2022, 02:04) 

Exactly I have 3 teen boys and I don't spend that unless I am getting a Sams or costco bulk order that lasts months. NEVer would I spend thatbmuch for 1 week!!!

14.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Today’s Easy Dinner Ideas video are about as scrumptious looking as Jamerrill’s fantabulous meals. She’s made videos of the same recipes before. Even her girls wouldn’t eat them. They had a handful each of four day old rotisserie chicken. Never fear! There’s lots of treats to stuff your faces with!

15.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Knitwit @ 6/15/2022, 02:05 AM) 
    Today’s Easy Dinner Ideas video are about as scrumptious looking as Jamerrill’s fantabulous meals. She’s made videos of the same recipes before. Even her girls wouldn’t eat them. They had a handful each of four day old rotisserie chicken. Never fear! There’s lots of treats to stuff your faces with!

I know, right. I’m not watching anymore of her videos (at least that’s what I’m telling myself). But they’re like a train wreck with a country hick drawl.

277 replies since 6/6/2022, 21:51   17978 views