Brady Browning

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Another $180 trip today. Total for month so far $1448 with two more weeks to go.

2.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Brady post a video washing her car before it rained, driving around town waiting for the mail so she could get her coupons, panicking, picking up free makeup at the drugstore and driving around some more. It was painful. At the end she had what what was almost a breakdown or the first jolt of common sense she’s had in weeks. I hope for her sanity that she heeds her own advice, considering she’s headed for full-time college. Do a monthly grocery shop and then pick just one store for weekly perishables. That’s it. Not only will it save time, but money as well. I guarantee it. Getting in and out of the vehicle was almost too much for our girl. She was out of breath. Brady, nursing is a physical career. Your weight is going to be a huge detriment to your skills. Give up the couponed processed food deals now and you won’t need to rely on these extra trips for snacks. Your family doesn’t need them either. Today’s video was a bit scary.

3.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Today’s post involves Brady having an orgasm getting 75% off of 20% off of 50% off her candle purchase at Bath & Body Works. Y’all. Stay tuned for candle wrapper reading. She is as excited as a pig in heat. Refreshing! Lemony! Oh, so citrusy! Her hands are flying, her eyes are popping, her mouth is a yapping. Her head is growing out of her hair.
    Here is her logic regarding rebates. You CAN use the money you make to put back into your grocery budget. But instead, our girl uses those dollars to put towards the crap she buys, and considers it free money. No, Brady girl. Money wasted on candles is money wasted on candles. It should have been put back into the grocery budget. Or you can’t say those cookies you bought last week were a certain price with the Ibotta rebate. See how that is a lie? Call a spade a spade. I think you even believe yourself, even though you are misleading your posse of idiots.
    No one pays the regular price at BBW, Brady. But so glad to see you have “standards.” No wonder your kids are on allergy medication 24/7. These candles are absolutely terrible and highly toxic for both children and animals.
    Your compulsive shopping most likely meant another day away from the gym & the park. Just too tired from all that bargain hunting for one of the four basic needs, candles, to even think about exercise today! I bet this woman has enough candles to light the Sistine Chapel. I hope for the sake of the breathing beasts in the house that she stuffs them in a cupboard and forgets about them.
    God help the guy who loves his wife so much that he carries an antibacterial cleaner attached to a little rubber zingy on the side of his lunch box. No wonder he needs those Vienna sausages. My husband is a saint but would either die or leave it in his vehicle. They are all victims in this house.

4.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Oohhhhh! I get it now why she has to buy 10 boxes of macaroni and cheese for $35 to get $15 dollars on an app to buy over priced candles. It’s freeeeee money!! Not. 🤪 Girl, put the candle and the carbs down! You don’t need either.

5.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I watched the video where she was going around to get deals with coupons and it was ridiculous how much time she spent and how long it took her to explain all the wheeling and dealing she was doing to save a bit of money on things that are absolutely unnecessary. I hope she puts as much effort into her nursing studies. The reality is, if she is putting the time she should into her studies, raising her family and running a household she really won't have time for stupid crap like running all over town for coupons. She needs the prioritize.

6.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Exactly. Nursing school is going to be a shock for this diva. She needs to get her priorities straight NOW. She could easily lose 50 pounds by the time school starts if she would get off social media, stop buying frivolous crap and practice living a new routine. I completed my Master’s degree once my kids were in middle school. Each day had a set routine and we each had our responsibilities. When I had free time, I concentrated on our family, not on shopping. She really has little interest in her kids, except when it involves buying them stuff. Very sad.

7.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    $250 today. So unless she needs an emergency run to the store for essentials - candy, ice tea or potato chips - her monthly spend for June was just shy of $1700. Not including candles (gag).

Considering they eat out at least once a week, that is one hell of a budget. She doesn’t have any room left for anything in her freezers or cupboards, but continues to hoard and soak up the “savings” each week. Two obese adults, two young children and a dog. Just wow. I thought she might have learned something last week, but no.

Different week, same ridiculous spending.

8.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She reminds me of Tracy Turnblad’s mom in Hairspray…looks, mannerisms, voice. She just irritates me with the close up of her face every time, smashed up against that one wall with the signs, always saying they’ll never get through the mass quantities of junk any time soon, yet always buying it every week. It just doesn’t add up. She’d need a storage unit for the stockpile she supposedly has.

9.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (50shadesofsnark @ 26/6/2022, 21:45) 
    She reminds me of Tracy Turnblad’s mom in Hairspray…looks, mannerisms, voice. She just irritates me with the close up of her face every time, smashed up against that one wall with the signs, always saying they’ll never get through the mass quantities of junk any time soon, yet always buying it every week. It just doesn’t add up. She’d need a storage unit for the stockpile she supposedly has.

Yes! You called it perfectly!

10.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Brady answered questions today. With greasy hair and a whiskey. She kept rubbing her nose which could indicate an allergy to those amazing candles she stocked up on. My, my. She sure likes to point and talk about herself. When I was 30 I listened more than I preached. Which reminds me. She’s a Christian. But a silent renegade. Which means she has no idea what she stands for.
    Due to mass hysteria and volume buying in anticipation of the world wide famine that is imminent (she knows this for a fact, guys) Brady is stocking up on flour (potato chips), sugar (donuts & cake), meat (tins of weenies) and vegetables (soda). She used to religiously follow a $100 per week budget (cough) but has since increased it beyond the acceptable $200/week limit and monthly shop to fill up on those necessary staples and/or whatever her daughters want. You can rest easy knowing that sometime in the very near future, she is going to pull back on the treats, the drinks and the other 90% of the haul that is processed junk, to keep within budget. I guess if you say it, we have to believe it. You know when you press record we can actually see what you bring home each week, right?
    Brady watches a lot of YouTube moms. A. Lot. Including the Queen of hoarding, Jamerrill “yes and amen” Stewart. Insert name dropping at this point. Her spending reflects the family philosophy that the children come first. The sacrifices you make are astounding, girl.
    Brady loves to cook. It truly disappoints her that her kids don’t like her food. She also loves to get tattoos of dead people, listen to all kinds of music (yes, she lists them all) and play video games with Whiskey Guy. Her favourite colour is pink. Or turquoise. No, pink. She wants to travel everywhere (yes, she lists them all). Thank our lucky stars that no one asked what her favourite snack food is. We’d be here all night.
    Expect oohs and aahs in the nutcase comment section as Mr. and Mrs. Browning will soon be sharing an ice cream taste test video because, by the look of her increasing number of chins, frozen sugared fat is exactly what she needs about now.
    Does social media fuel the narcissist or does the narcissist fuel social media? Inquiring minds want to know.

11.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Holy shit. She’s only 30? She looks older than Jammy.

This is not a compliment.

12.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She is actually 31.
    Today was a special treat. We got a closer look at the man who tolerates this woman. He seems like a sweet guy and very easy going. Of course, Brady’s bubbly personality overtook, but he seemed used to being interrupted and hollered at by her.
    Because her weight loss plan of action is progressing so well, she took a break to test Little Debbie ice cream and snacks. They both licked their spoons and then redipped them into new cartons of ice cream. Revolting. But I guess if you are hoarding them for yourself in the spirit of Jamerrill’s Yes Mama Halo Top activity, it really doesn’t matter. If you are keeping track, our Brady sufficiently loved enough of the treats to continue buying them. Some, not so well. She’ll move those to the bottom of the freezer for emergency situations.
    Brady is a big girl. Bigger than I thought. No wonder she has trouble breathing. Still concerned that the physical demands of nursing will be too much for her. Her attempts to appear dainty as she ripped into those snacks and spooned that ice cream into her mouth with an elevated porky piggy pinky was humorous. Our sweet Southern lady girl.
    Lay off the ice cream, Brady girl. Lay off the snacks as well. There’s a reason you didn’t have them as a child. They are the epitome of mass produced sugar infused garbage food. Not only do your daughters look to you for nutritional guidance when choosing what they eat, but so does that mild bear of a husband. You can do better than this. It is your job.
    I’ll bet any baker reading this that the remaining snacks were polished off in minutes. Along with the melting ice cream. Do you think anyone ever walks that poor dog?

13.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I didn't watch the video but did see the thumbnail of Mr Brady. He's not a little man himself. Also not what i expected at all.

I may have to watch to Garner his personality

14.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Knitwit @ 6/10/2022, 01:35 AM) 
    Thank you for making this feed. I truly need this.

Same. I've only been watching for a couple months, but get a lot of entertainment from her hauls, and was disappointed she didn't have a thread here.

Always with the Milo's teas (can't she prepare iced tea?) and copious other drinks/snacks. Everyone has their vice, but I think she's too young to be carrying that much extra weight. Her face looked much slimmer in 2018. She says they're 'crazy busy;' must be a lot of snacking & empty calorie consumption in between. Perhaps nursing will get her mind off food.

15.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    If you are new to her channel, don’t miss Jamerrill’s - sorry, I mean Brady’s - suck up commenters. The best part of her videos. Definitely on the low end of the IQ scale.
    The lunch ideas were one thing; literally taking food out of a carton and placing it on a paper plate. She actually broke open two of those disgusting lunchables for one kid and called it a day. I wouldn’t feed that meat to my cat! The dinners are a complete new level of madness. Winter slop in the middle of summer. Enough Worcestershire sauce to launch a heart attack. These are the kind of meals we used to eat before we knew better. Everything covered in sauces, butter, bacon and syrup. Cook the hell out of it mentality. Very little fresh or crisp or without a bucketload of add ons. No carrots available. You forgot to buy carrots? Carrots! Not sure if it’s her camera but the food looks nasty. No wonder the girls demand chicken fingers and fries.
    I guess you get what you pay for. After all, with a $1700/month budget …

277 replies since 6/6/2022, 21:51   17982 views