Brady Browning

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    New month, more crap.
    $800 6 hour spending trip with her weeny loving husband. With the great food shortages on their way, no doubt thanks to Biden, there was a huge need to stock up again. Thankfully they won’t need to buy anything but minimal minimal, I say minimal amounts for the rest of July.
    Does she read the expiry date on the potato chips? Or is she kidding us about having them leftover from previous weeks? If I brought home this much processed food, I’d be embarrassed about the neighbours seeing it. But it’s fun food and the girls love it, and there’s just tons of good food to offset the bad, so … She doesn’t “concern” herself with the amount of unhealthy choices she makes, which is why she brings it up every damn video.
    Talking more and more like her hero Jamerrill. The excitement these gals get from amassing processed food. She’s even now referring to herself as “Mama.”
    Of course, I could be going about this all wrong. But buying packages of tuna lips and eyes when you have no freaking idea where it came from (China & Thailand), bologna and 4 crackers, and a host of junk food instead of a couple of tins of fresh water pure Canadian tuna and feeding it to your family members might just be my mantra. It would even cost you less if you stuck to your list.
    Do families sit around the table discussing if they are “brand loyal?” “We aren’t brand loyal about our mustard. It is what it is.” Blah, blah, blah. She’s like Target lady on SNL. Mentioned she almost had a stroke when she saw the price of dog food. Umm, that’s not even close to what is going to cause your brain bleed, honey.
    And I’ve saved the best for last. She prepped, she pumped, she went to five stores, she had her coupons and lists. Not a single effing carrot in the entire haul. Isn’t even interested in replacing missing basics when she runs out. She shops to hoard without any plan.
    I’ve given up hope. I thought she might see into the future and change for the sake of the girls and her nursing plans. Come September it’s going to be take out every night. Even with 150 pounds of pizza and bread flour, she’ll be ordering Dominoes. Sigh.

2.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I tried to watch this grocery trip but Holy hell... I fell asleep 3 times! She explains things way too much for each item she purchases. Omg she needs to just show her haul and not explain or talk about every item.

Good lord.

Plus Shes got so many health issues. You'd think she'd be healthier!

Also hwr beef tips meal am I missing something on why she cooked green beans for 3 hours? Wouldn't they be mush? That gravy bacon in both beans omg its like a heart attack waiting!

Edited by Marleymom3 - 7/3/2022, 02:34 PM

3.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It is very clear why they are both obese. There was a ton of crap in her haul. I haven't been watching her for long, but below the haul it was suggested I watch a pantry and freezer tour from 3 months ago. The amount of food she had stored was crazy, a lot of it was packaged/processed/snacky junk. In that video she was "stocking up" so she would not have to shop for a while. The reality is, she is always stocking up and never stops.

I also wondered about cooking canned green beans for hours. Is that some sort of special kind of bean? In my country our canned green beans are not wide and flat like that and they come out of the can already tender, they just need to be heated for a few minutes before serving.

4.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    The green beans are a true mystery. I’ve never seen canned beans that broad, so who knows. But trust Brady to fatten those babies up with all the extras she adds to them. Her cooking is mostly 1950-era sauce, fat, and grizzle laden recipes that I assume she has learned from her mother and grandmothers. They eat all that goop and then all those snacks. Oh, boy.
    Word has it that a freezer, storage and cupboard tour is pending. It’s going to be fun! Her purchases don’t have any sense to them. On the last tour it was obvious that she just kind of throws everything into whatever space she can find. She buys so much and her organization skills are very limited (like her chatter) so I don’t know.
    Brady, if you are reading this, I challenge you to not shop for an entire two weeks. Skip a Friday. Your family won’t even notice. It’ll be good for your soul and those rings on your fingers might loosen up a bit. You have my permission to send weenie boy to pick up some damn carrots. But that’s it.

5.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    New video today. Just when I was so encouraged that she had stayed out of the stores for a week, my hopes were dashed. No question now it’s a compulsion. She’s just a regular coupon queen wasting her time filling her basket with stuff she doesn’t need that’s free for her but raises the prices for everyone else. What she is going to do when school starts is beyond me. She needs an intervention. And she’s talking school supply shopping 10 days into July because the sales are insane and the supplies are going to be scarce. Um, right, Brady. A 5 minute essay on shoes for her daughter.

More processed meat for dinner. She’s getting bigger with each youtube video. If it wasn’t so sad it would be funny. She’s so flushed and out of breath. Might be the high sodium intake.

6.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    What. A. Disaster. What a complete disaster. Today’s tour of food they “really don’t eat” involved our Brady going thru her hoarding closets of messapotania showing us everything she has already shown us in past hauls. Item by item by freaking item. She has enough junk stored, haphazardly and squished and outdated and improperly sealed, to feed a football team for a month or two. I have truly never witnessed so much processed food in a home in my life. Brady, please explain “backup” to us. Even the fridge is filled with 90% crap and 10% real food. There is simply no doubt about the fact that she is obsessed with purchasing food. She had to touch and describe every item as if they are her children. 3 dozen full bags of potato chips but four eggs.
    The disorganization is alarming. She has a huge fridge/freezer but needs an additional freezer in her dining area. Drinks stacked on the floor. A bag of non-contained flour sitting on the filthy floor. For the amount of money that she spends, she could have top of the line organized cupboards with sealable, marked containers. This reminds me of going thru a home after it has been hit by a tornado.
    No, Brady. “It is what it is” doesn’t apply to you. The state of the world is not going to get worse and implying that it is to justify your irrational behavior is ridiculous. You have zero expertise at anything and border on some type of undiagnosed mental illness. I’m done. This isn’t funny anymore. If your husband isn’t man enough to seek help for you, then perhaps a family member can stand up and get you some help. And for all those naysayers who adore and worship you, you are like the jerks who encourage an addict.
    Total disarray and manic behavior and actions. Her children deserve better.

7.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I’m watching this now. Does she have a portable outdoor shelf in her garage storing food? How does she keep track of any of the expiration dates?

This video is a fucking snooze fest. Who cares what every single item in every single drawer and cabinet in a total stranger’s house.

Another sausage fingers and no neck YouTuber.

How many kids does this woman have? If you’re telling me something like 2 pre-schoolers or something like that, who is eating all of this food?

8.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    It struck me that all of the things from just the last month or so that were for the “stockpile” weren’t all there. Obviously they have been consumed. I’m remembering her buying 5-6 different bread products every week (for the freezer), 2-4 cartons of chocolate almond milk and even 6+ one time (will last more than a month),6+ bags of chips every week (not buying any next week!!) etc. What huge amounts she showed doesn’t account for the massive amounts she bought. She should have been showing waaaay more than she did. Just admit you love to shop and love to eat and “stockpiling” is just an excuse.

9.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ruby Tinted Chix @ 15/7/2022, 04:35) 
    I’m watching this now. Does she have a portable outdoor shelf in her garage storing food? How does she keep track of any of the expiration dates?

This video is a fucking snooze fest. Who cares what every single item in every single drawer and cabinet in a total stranger’s house.

Another sausage fingers and no neck YouTuber.

How many kids does this woman have? If you’re telling me something like 2 pre-schoolers or something like that, who is eating all of this food?

She has 2 young girls 5 and under I believe.

I can't with her anymore she is so freaking boring I fell asleep 3x trying to watch another video.

I have food insecurities but this stuff she has is beyond ridiculous and I myself have been working on overcoming those insecurities(from childhood) it can be done. But here is beyond ridiculous and she's always got excise after excuse

10.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    There are two daughters - four and I think nine. I am convinced that she had children so could buy more. She seems rather put off by them, although she thankfully doesn’t show them on camera.
    She seems to me to think a lot of herself, although most of her following of emogi lovers find her charming and wonderful. Narcissism comes to mind. She really loves looking at herself in mirrors. Her confessed hero is Jamerrill Stewart and she hopes to adopt more kids in the future. I hope she stays away from that. Too self centered and easily frustrated.
    I have a close young relative who just graduated nursing school. She is very bright, single and organized. The four years were both tough and amazing. Brady has been taking random college courses that we would take as fillers/options so that we could concentrate on the core subjects. Known for their ease. I think our future RN is in for the surprise of her life. First, she is going to have to start listening. Second, she needs to get her shit together now and plan. Third, she is going to be at a huge disadvantage (pun not intended) at her size. Nursing is physically challenging. Brady is one of those who is always planning and never acting on it. Except when it comes to shopping.
    Nursing also involves a great deal of humility. You are wiping bums, cleaning up barf, injecting pain and watching sick people die. If you aren’t in the right place to begin with, stress can cause you to become even more reliant on your obsessions. I don’t see a good future outcome.
    I hope I am wrong. I wish her nothing but a successful road ahead. But this is someone who had her youngest daughter in full time daycare (calling it school) at a very young age, even though she was only working or going to school part time. How will someone who drops her child off even though she is at home or out shopping going to contend with the constant needs of homework, patient care and family life? Doesn’t sit well with me. And with her know it all attitude, she’s going to piss her fellow students off.

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Just watched the pantry/fridge/freezer/floor tour (who has cases and cases of drinks piled up like that?). She was saying she is trying to stock up for fall, be prepared etc. It was completely disorganised, probably half those open chip bags are stale and need to be thrown out, what a waste. I didn't see a whole lot of actual healthy food, mostly processed garbage. Bags and bags of chips, boxes of sugary cereal and more snack foods than I would use in years. In the fridge there were few fruits and vegetables but at least 20 packages of cheese. It does not matter that she got "deals" on a lot of it, it's still garbage.

12.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    These YouTube mega mommas *could* put their mega shopping, couponing and hoarding to good use if they actually charitably donated some of their bounties to a food pantry or soup kitchen, but that would be less slop for the troughs so forget it. It was an idea I had anyway.

13.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ruby Tinted Chix @ 16/7/2022, 18:00) 
    These YouTube mega mommas *could* put their mega shopping, couponing and hoarding to good use if they actually charitably donated some of their bounties to a food pantry or soup kitchen, but that would be less slop for the troughs so forget it. It was an idea I had anyway.

I think they are too selfish to share, unless they amass too much of an item and need to give it away for sanity’s sake. It’s like gold to them. But your idea is brilliant.

14.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Well, folks. There was almost a catastrophe yesterday in which the Browning family didn’t get their weekly grocery order. But it’s all good so no one is going to starve. Phew. Close call. If you have that much backup already, what do you call the new backup? More Vienna weenies, iced tea, bologna and lunchables. And a bag of sad looking baby carrots. I wonder what it’s like dealing with Nurse Brady when she calls in to bitch about her order. I guess it is what it is. Like that white bread. That is definitely what it is. She’s sounding and pointing more and more like her queen Jamerrill. It’s a contest to see whose rings have to be sawed off first. We know you don’t make your own tomato sauce, Brady. FFS. Who do you think you are kidding? When I saw those frozen smashed pie crusts I - well, karma’s a bitch. How does all that frozen stuff stay frozen while she’s filming? And the canned green beans made their presence but the secret is still out as to how they withstand the overcooking. Inquiry minds still want to know.

15.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    What we were promised - easy and fast dinner meals. What we got was a filthy kitchen and more slop. And some “fine fragrances.” And more of those infamous green beans.

277 replies since 6/6/2022, 21:51   17979 views