« Older   Newer »

1.     +104   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks to Yetta with an assist by Bangle Bitch for the title.

Don leaving Jen with a house full or crap.

bye-bitch

2.     +22   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    we need screenshots of the dumpy garage over here :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

3.     +52   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    As TWO! mature adults who mutually decided and planned this divorce because although they make great friends, and coffee clatching co-parents, they were just not romantically well matched, I am positive they sat down and laughed at the predicament of neither of them wanting all the detritus of their old lives and toasted the Salvation Army collectors with their dirty martinis/Titos and crans.

Oh...wait...

4.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (The Nefarious B.I.G. @ 6/17/2022, 08:05 PM) 
    There are charitable organizations that will come pick-up items (ie luggage, pots and pans, baby stuff, furniture) from people’s driveways or porches to give away to people in need. Just need to schedule a pickup time.

I think what someone said on earlier is true. Like a director who fires all the staff and realizes the little people do important jobs too. Don did everything and Jen just did all her busy bee work; walking the dog, taking baths, journaling, exercising, getting Starbucks on the way back from Whole Foods, and her filming and editing. Now she has to do everything else and it's all overwhelming into her faffing about me time. So I think she truly is overwhelmed with finding the time to clean the office, list and send out pouches. When she doesn't have her kids she is traveling so lots of time spent prepping for that and cleaning up and catching up from that.
    I think she's overwhelmed with the idea of trying to find different places to donate a wedding dress, and a crib and her used computers and and and. She ignores it all then finally tries to do it and sees there is a mountain and it's too much so she just quits. If she would ever just put some effort in it would help. She did an hour and a half and was going to take a break for someone so fit, why does she need so many breaks? When I get on a cleaning or organizing roll I go for hours.

5. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +14   Like  

User deleted

why does she need so many breaks? When I get on a cleaning or organizing roll I go for hours.
    [/QUOTE]

Bunions hurt
    Over exercizing fatigue
    Sugar crash

6.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Let’s not give Don too much credit for doing house stuff. He would at least pay people but he didn’t do anything outside of the kitchen.

7.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    Going through everything, and donating, tossing, and keeping would be the highest and best way to deal with all of her crap. But I would give her a pass if she just took a shovel and tossed it all. She is mentally unable to cope with anything that is difficult (thanks, coddling Rosses), but would benefit so much from a 90% empty garage.

She is such a cautionary tale.

8.     +39   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She was very proud of the fact that her lawyers decided on everything they owned- what went to her, what went to Don. She fought for it all and then blames Don?? Nut job.

9.     +36   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    3DaCLl5

cePvwG4

10.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I haven’t watched the video yet but does this look like it’s the whole hoard from the old house? Am I imagining that she said she has a storage locker?

11.     +28   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's definitely not all of it. She had the entire basement laundry room packed with bins (half of those are probably in the RM2 basement now) and then she had under the stairs in RM1.0 packed to the gills with stuff from their old condo--bedspreads and folding chairs and all kinds of things.

12.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    That can't be it! There has to be a storage unit somewhere filled to the brim.

13.     +44   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Oh wow. Blaming Don for this. As if she wouldn’t have ripped into him if he had even dared to touch any of this.

She had more than six months to go through this crap at the old house. During which time she had no job and kids only half the time.

I don’t buy this emotionally overwhelmed act. She is lazy.

14. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +49   Like  

User deleted

I m still convinced she pre cleaned and that s the after.

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

15.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Completely agree with SoProudofMyself, Jen is overwhelmed. She now has to do all the household administrative stuff, cooking, etc that Don did. It’s all time consuming, but needs to be done. She moved all this stuff, and it’s got to be overwhelming and emotional to go thru. She probably would benefit from a professional organizer who could help her get rid of stuff. She travels to probably avoid hassling with all this stuff, but it won’t go away on its own.

Jen said Don had to teach her to spend money. I don’t think he had this level of purchasing and accumulating stuff in mind though. The Ross family has expensive things, nice cars, vacation home, etc, but for some reason Suzanne and Emily don’t strike me as constant shoppers or even being as concerned about having all the high end things. Jen seems to have come from a financially fine family, so this whole teaching to spend money has always seemed odd to me.

909 replies since 17/6/2022, 19:18   100385 views