BasketcaseNeedsASafeSpaceLikeJen Pt 346

« Older   Newer »

1.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This Patreon idea was about as well thought out as that stupid domain name she forked $5k out for when she changed her name to stupid With Wonder

2.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Melodramatic Eeyore would make a great username, PowderRoomCandy :lol:

3.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Land Creature @ 20/6/2022, 22:25) 
    This Patreon idea was about as well thought out as that stupid domain name she forked $5k out for when she changed her name to stupid With Wonder

She’s still getting the equivalent of the median salary in the US for it.

4.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CCsideEye @ 20/6/2022, 22:23) 
    Hi guys! I'm alive!

My personal and work ife have been extremely busy since Memorial Day weekend. I'm still multiple threads behind but did upload the past few Patreon videos to my channel. I can't figure out how to download the Livestream without screen recording it, something I'm not sure I'll have time to do in the near future. If anyone has a download link, PM me and I'll upload it to my channel.

Edit: NVM found a download link. Uploading now.

I'm not sure if I'll ever get caught back up but I hope I can! Hope everyone's doing well and not missing me too much ;)

Glad you’re back. Don’t worry catching up on the threads - mostly the Bakers trying to entertain the bakery. Jen has been a snooze.

It does look like the kids are going to the Hamptons with the Rosses - just like old times! Minus Jennifer “I only made enough vegan paella for me” Ross

5.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Land Creature @ 20/6/2022, 22:19) 
    So do we think Jen (bio mom) purchased Father's Day gifts to Don from the kids or did Tens (heart mom)?

Why would she? Even without Tens in the picture I wouldn't say she should be getting Don Father's Day, Christmas, birthday presents from the kids.

6.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 20/6/2022, 22:33) 
    QUOTE (Land Creature @ 20/6/2022, 22:19) 
    So do we think Jen (bio mom) purchased Father's Day gifts to Don from the kids or did Tens (heart mom)?

Why would she? Even without Tens in the picture I wouldn't say she should be getting Don Father's Day, Christmas, birthday presents from the kids.

My parents divorced and each made sure we kids bought/made something for the other parent for M/F Day and parent birthdays, until we were teens/old enough to do it ourselves without reminders.

IMO, it’s a nice thing to do and good role modeling of civilized co-parenting for the kids (assuming the parents don’t have a hostile relationship).

7.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    you were missed CCsideEye

we had a moment where all of our insiders were MIA when Jen was live but then I felt like an asshat complaining after our other insider had a health issue ☹️

Jen has been extremely boring - as usual. the dump of a garage was pretty entertaining though

8.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 20/6/2022, 15:51) 
    QUOTE (Depl @ 6/20/2022, 03:35 PM) 
    A lot of donation charities are shady (not standing up for Goodwill). Especially with clothing donations. They usually get packed up into containers and sold to overseas countries where they sell the articles of clothing to the people there. That's how a kid in Africa will end up wearing Jen's John Mayer shirt one day, but he will pay for it.

Goodwill is also quite picky about what they will take, at least the one near me. Which is fine, I understand, no one can sift through your crap.

I said this somewhere already, but the key to real change is to stop buying shit you don't need. Something Jen won't do. She's just moved on to buying different kinds of shit.

for sure there are LOADS of shady charities. I trust a couple of charities near me because I volunteer throughout the year and am very involved in their help of local programs etc . A lot of people don't understand where all this "stuff" ends up. It's something I like about when I am about to put stuff in my Target cart lol Will I just be donating this stuff in a year or two. I always end up pulling items back out of my cart.

100% agree, stop buying shit you don't need. That should be the tattoo Jen gets on her arm.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ichj0ac3V_Y

😱 Wow that’s fu*ked up. The world just keeps getting more and more depressing. F you Bank & Vogue.

9.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 20/6/2022, 19:36) 
    Does she really think someone is going to pay her $5 a month for her bullshit videos AND invest their time to monitor her comments...for free? What planet is she from?

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

Somehow, she is from both of these planets.

1309D44A-CE03-41BE-A0D3-ABCA21979B3D

10.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (CCsideEye @ 20/6/2022, 22:23) 
    Hi guys! I'm alive!

My personal and work ife have been extremely busy since Memorial Day weekend. I'm still multiple threads behind but did upload the past few Patreon videos to my channel. I can't figure out how to download the Livestream without screen recording it, something I'm not sure I'll have time to do in the near future. If anyone has a download link, PM me and I'll upload it to my channel.

Edit: NVM found a download link. Uploading now.

I'm not sure if I'll ever get caught back up but I hope I can! Hope everyone's doing well and not missing me too much ;)

I was wondering! :6792:

11.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Jen is going to die with **SO MANY** uncompleted memory keeping projects. Its WILD

12.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 20/6/2022, 22:29) 
    QUOTE (Land Creature @ 20/6/2022, 22:25) 

She’s still getting the equivalent of the median salary in the US for it.

She’s making more on patreon than I ever have working middle class jobs.

13.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    More journeying and truthing and cultivating and shit. 🙄

Screenshot__1101_

14.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s making a lot on Patreon for sure. I don’t even want to calculate the per-hour rate. She works on it less than she watches her kids while they’re awake

15.     +17   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 20/6/2022, 17:37) 
    Jen, you know who had a 'challenging' Father's Day?

Men who have lost a child, men who cannot be a father, people who have lost their dads, people who had awful fathers.

Your Fathers Day was fine, you are an insensitive idiot.

And some ppl don’t ever have their fathers in their lives. Or ppl whose dads are in mental decline and can barely remember them. They’re there but not really there. That’s what is challenging. Actually it’s worse than challenging it’s torture 😓

Her dad is fine, her kids have an involved/good dad, she should be SO fu*king grateful. She makes me sick.

Sorry for anyone who had a tough Father’s Day 😞

909 replies since 17/6/2022, 19:18   100385 views