« Older   Newer »

1.     +41   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    doesn't like the IG game yet if she has something remotely worth showing off she will be posting it...

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Finally watching. The only stroller she plans to get rid of is the city tour?

That’s literally the only stroller she should KEEP. Keep a tiny travel stroller for travelling/airports/Disney.

That’s it. That’s all you “need”, if you really feel as though a stroller still comes in handy. I get it, we just travelled overseas with our four year old and we were so grateful to have a compact travel stroller in the airports/for a day in Disneyland, even though we hadn’t used one in over a year with her. They still have a very specific purpose/benefit when your kid is 4 or 5 (or older at Disney)… but you don’t NEED multiple full-size strollers in general, let alone when your kids are 6.5 and 4.5.

3.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have an almost four month old we have two strollers: a more compact one and a jogger for the neighborhood.

I guess Jen is superior for having superfluous strollers.

4. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +14   Like  

User deleted

It makes her feel like a good and attentive mother. That s all it s about. What do you mean I never loved you! You had 4 strollers! 4!

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

5.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    From the stories: did she go alone to a concert? I’m an extreme introvert but the thought of going to a concert alone depresses me.

6.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SpousalSupport @ 18/6/2022, 17:37) 
    From the stories: did she go alone to a concert? I’m an extreme introvert but the thought of going to a concert alone depresses me.

Depresses me and causes me significant anxiety. But she’s an extweeeeem intwovert…..🧐🤨🤨

7. Derf
        +14   Like  

User deleted

just Jen's version of another romantic date night with herself. her biggest fan. burn the shirt comb your hair and stop wearing that fanny pack. you look stupider then usual.

8.     +39   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Wow. Dat Ass. First off, let me say that if I walked by Jen, I wouldn't think she was fat (she's not fat, she's not thin, she's plump). I wouldn't think ANYTHING. I would think she is a woman that enjoys her treats. That's it. HOWEVER, dat ass and her exercise habits do not compute!!!! she is consuming MASSIVE amounts of foods, sugar and carbs to look like that, while exercising as she does. MASSIVE.

9.     +28   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    That was a comprehensive list The Ghost of Glenview's Past

May I add- when Winnie had an infection after her surgery, Jen left her behind with the vet and went on vacation with the cager

The cager made her a 7 or 8 course dinner for Valentines. She ridiculed him on camera for a typo in one of his several poems and also complained that the dessert was too sweet.

I am sure there are several more examples if others care to share.

10.     +7   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (The Ghost of Glenview's Past @ 6/18/2022, 05:18 PM) 
    It makes her feel like a good and attentive mother. That s all it s about. What do you mean I never loved you! You had 4 strollers! 4!

They are control mechanisms.

11.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    going to a concert alone and asking a total stranger to take a photo of me alone at said concert would send me into a tailspin. anxious my ass.

that said, the chicks are amazing and i'm bummed that they're not coming to my city.

12.     +31   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    That Valentine's Day was eye opening! He went to SO MUCH WORK to make it special for her. She nit picked at it - the typo, the overly sweet dessert (which I'm SURE she downed fully, off camera).

13.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    During this concert "journey" Jen is currently on why doesn't she attend a concert by a true LIVING LEGEND like Sir Paul McCartney?? She HAS heard of him and The Beatles I presume??

By the way it is Sir Paul's birthday today - 80 years old and still going strong and on tour, no less!

14. The Ghost of Glenview's Past
        +11   Like  

User deleted

I don't think she even realized how ungrateful and bitchy she sounded. Of course it is not like she actually sat down and edited the whole thing, watching her interaction over and over again. At no point did it cross her mind that she looked and sounded like an ungrateful bitch. All that mattered was bragging about how she had a man wrapped around her little finger for the sole purpose of making other people feel less than her. I bet tens goes crazy grateful on VDay and don gets some too...unlike with Jen. "Not tonight Donny dear, your dessert was oh so too sweet, I feel unwell"

15.     +28   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Standing up from your front row seat, turning around and filming the crowd… just stop with this social anxiety bullshit!

909 replies since 17/6/2022, 19:18   100387 views