« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I noticed the previous thread was inactive and over 100 pages so I made a new one so I can complain about something stupid.

I can't believe no one was had anything to vent about for TWO! months. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

I get group texts from my co-workers. They all have Iphones and I have an Android. They have the ability to like texts. Everytime there is a group text my phone is chirping for hours from all them liking every text. Plus I get to be the jerk who doesn't like their texts because my phone doesn't have that <_< .

2.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Do they know this or do they just think you don’t like them?

3.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I think I've mentioned it to them. I doubt they really care. It's just something I think about. I don't really understand why that's a thing on Iphones.

4.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    You know, I'm really sick of going into Home Depot or Lowe's and having some redneck dipshit try to "help" me after I tell him I'm fine. Yes, I know I'm pretty. No, that doesn't make me incompetent. I know how to use a chainsaw AND how to apply a perfect cat eye. :flipping-the-bird:

i-know-more-than-you-i-know-you

5.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    No vents lately???

6.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Here's one. This commercial makes me want to throw my TV out a window. :hi-computer-smiley-emoticon:

7.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have another installment of BerthaGene Bitches- I was headhunted by a hiring manager for a position that I actually was very interested in. Had an interview, which went really well where I was told I was a shoe-in by the hiring manager and then was told to apply on their site so HR could sort it out. Fine. Their website forces you to put in a salary requirement, which I do not like- usually I'll just put negotiable. So I put in a number that was in line with what was advertised in the posting (because in NYC they are now required to post a salary and they wouldn't start out by posting one salary and then changing it, WOULD THEY????). I get a rejection email this morning and emailed the hiring manager like what the fucking fuck? She said it's because the salary I put was higher than what was posted. So I go and look at the listing and they've LOWERED THE SALARY BY 20k. I emailed the hiring manager again saying what the hell happened, but no response yet. I'm sick of being jerked around by these assholes and seeing people like Jennifer fucking Ross get handed $5K a month from her moronic followers for nothing while I and my decade + of experience continue to get shat on. :hi-computer-smiley-emoticon:

8.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 8/12/2022, 16:02) 
    I have another installment of BerthaGene Bitches- I was headhunted by a hiring manager for a position that I actually was very interested in. Had an interview, which went really well where I was told I was a shoe-in by the hiring manager and then was told to apply on their site so HR could sort it out. Fine. Their website forces you to put in a salary requirement, which I do not like- usually I'll just put negotiable. So I put in a number that was in line with what was advertised in the posting (because in NYC they are now required to post a salary and they wouldn't start out by posting one salary and then changing it, WOULD THEY????). I get a rejection email this morning and emailed the hiring manager like what the fucking fuck? She said it's because the salary I put was higher than what was posted. So I go and look at the listing and they've LOWERED THE SALARY BY 20k. I emailed the hiring manager again saying what the hell happened, but no response yet. I'm sick of being jerked around by these assholes and seeing people like Jennifer fucking Ross get handed $5K a month from her moronic followers for nothing while I and my decade + of experience continue to get shat on. :hi-computer-smiley-emoticon:

Fucking people and Jennifer Ross. I wish I had some insight to offer, but don’t, so I’m sending you a big hug. :hug:

9.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What happened to this thread/why has it been so quiet?

It's that time of year again in the US and it's stupid but I'm annoyed that we continue to change the clocks :furious: can't we just pick one time and stick to it year-round?

10.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I hate time change. It makes me feel jetlagged

11.     +2   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jetlagged is a great way to put it. I get annoyed that it takes me days to adjust!

12.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm going to complain about my dang neighbor. First off, I can't ever see to pull out of my garage and driveway because their dang SV blocks my view, 2nd their back yard smells like dead fish (I finally looked over the block wall and they have a Koi pond) ugh. 3rd they don't pull their weeds, and they are always parking multiple cars on the street (against HOA) they leave their smelly trash can out front of their house (against HOA) and they just replaced a panel on their garage door and it's a different color than the rest (against HOA)

The guy bought the house 3 years ago and rented it out for 2 years and the the older couple that lived there had no issues. He got this girl pregnant and needed a house so he kicked the older couple out. (I miss the renters 🥺.) The stupid blonde bimbo, posted on FB about the HOA not allowing her to have chickens and she wouldn't have bought the house if she knew that. 🙄 SHE DIDN'T BUY THE HOUSE!!! HER BOYFRIEND DID 3 YEARS AGO BEFORE HE KNEW HER!!!! She drives a 2011 Mercedes-Benz but the cheapest one you can buy the C300 sport and thinks she is all that and a bag of chips. My house is twice the size of hers and worth twice as much! Her chips ain't all that!!! My mini van with 180,000 miles is worth more than her Mercedes with 86k miles 🤣😂 she has it posted on FB market place for sale right now. Anyways I hope she pops out 5 more kids each year and moves out their small 3 bedroom house soon. Rant over, I need to vent to you all my husband to say to worry about my own life. 😖

FYI where I live we don't adjust our clocks it's amazing!!!! When I did live in a state that did it took me a week or 2 to get used to it.

13.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Can you not present the HOA with a list of issues?

I am in the UK so not sure how it works.

14.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Queen Beeeee @ 22/3/2023, 10:36) 
    Can you not present the HOA with a list of issues?

I am in the UK so not sure how it works.

Yes, I was going to start taking photos and sending them. It's 50.00 for each violation every 2 weeks it's not correct.

I'm not one that turns anyone in for HOA violations, but I want them to move. 😖

15.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How is a koi pond even allowed in an HOA? I don't know much about how HOAs work but that alone just sounds gross.

160 replies since 1/7/2022, 02:28   4895 views