Status
    Anonymous
    👍

2.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Oh my good god, she stopped nursing Kodi a week ago and didn’t put it together that it was likely her fluctuating hormones putting her in a “down” mood? She had to run and change meds immediately and get on arbonne instead of using what few brain cells she has to put those two things together.

She still won’t lose weight unless she changes what she puts in her body.

3.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Bottom line: She's just not very bright.

4.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Stopping breastfeeding is not going to help her slim down unless she gets back on Adderall. Breastfeeding burns about 800 calories a day extra. So if she doesn't change her diet she's going to blow up.

I don't live in church but those prayer candles are sacrilegious and in poor taste.

5.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yogalou @ 1/7/2022, 22:02) 
    Oh my good god, she stopped nursing Kodi a week ago and didn’t put it together that it was likely her fluctuating hormones putting her in a “down” mood? She had to run and change meds immediately and get on arbonne instead of using what few brain cells she has to put those two things together.

She still won’t lose weight unless she changes what she puts in her body.

She's excited to start using Arbonne because she got a high from buying sh!t. If she went the right route, i.e. do research, speak to a medical Dr and/or nutritionist she would learn you don't need to use products to detox. Our bodies are set up to detox naturally. The products and programs saying otherwise is a million, maybe billion dollar business that preys on the public that don't want to do actual work like eating right, exercising, drinking water, etc. Aaryn thinks popping a pill will allow her to continue eating crap food and drink alcohol to excess. Let's see how long this new product line lasts. Just like the Skinmedica I think it was she was touting last month and how she was going to start taking better care of her skin. I never heard her mention it again.

6.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think she stopped breastfeeding a long time ago. I think she wanted her followers to think she was because she was only taking one kid with her on trips and leaving the others. She clearly favors kodi.

7.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I just realized Tara started using arbonne a week or two before Aaryn started lol copying again? Thinking she will look like Tara? 😂

8.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    These threads move so fast I feel like I’m always late on the topic but personally I prefer Brittneys “C theme” over aaryns “no rhyme or reason” theme. Aaryn announcing Kodis name is what brought me to this thread 😂 I’m a total name nerd and her choices just blew my mind.
    Skyla- modern American name.
    Adeline- old school classic name.
    Reese- a bit southern and preppy.
    Kodi- BNOG with the “misspelled to signify it’s for a girl” trope. Apparently she got it from a woman on tik tok.
    They would *almost* work without Adeline, or if Kodi was spelled korrectli 😂
    I don’t mind BBLs letter theme as long as none of them RHYME. That’s when it gets confusing.

9. anxietyqueen
        +17   Like  

User deleted

The float trip was a week ago. I’m sure she didn’t want to deal with pumping during that and that’s why she decided to quit.

That and because now she can leave her with Riley all day, every day. Now that Kodi is older and not napping all day in the Doona and wanting to move around more, Aaryn is like PEEEEAAAACEEEE OUT!

10.     +19   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yikes on bikes to that Trump candle. Imagine worshipping a politician. There’s only one person on this earth that’s deserving of worship, and that’s Dolly Parton.

11. Lulu&pretzels
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Awww how cute. Where’s the grab them by the p***y candle airhead

12.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DollarTreeRich @ 7/1/2022, 04:22 PM) 
    Stopping breastfeeding is not going to help her slim down unless she gets back on Adderall. Breastfeeding burns about 800 calories a day extra. So if she doesn't change her diet she's going to blow up.

I don't live in church but those prayer candles are sacrilegious and in poor taste.

Oh, you know the Adderall is coming - like clockwork. She can't be bothered to consume normal amounts of food and actually workout. :)

As a non-practicing Catholic, I agree!! Very poor taste.

13.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lulu&pretzels @ 2/7/2022, 00:38) 
    Awww how cute. Where’s the grab them by the p***y candle airhead

It’s coming soon thanks to you lol!!

14.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So I'm guessing this is the part where Aaryn starts leaving the kids behind once she stops breastfeeding? She was pregnant with kodi when I came here and was following her when tara helped her with the nursery but I came from Tara so aside from stories and what not, I'm used to the baby stage of Aaryn so far

15.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    As a non religious person, even I know the bible has a part about not worshipping other Gods. She is trying to make an ex president God and that's weird.

Why is she trying to hype up this warehouse sale? I think it's not going to be the success she thinks it is.

919 replies since 1/7/2022, 20:43   109854 views