Aaryn Williams Pt. 30

« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Idk how to add a pic but I’m watching an old vlog now bc I haven’t in a long time and wanted to see if she’s actually that different and wow she looks and acts like a different person! She dropped skyla off at princess camp and is like “this is so weird bc I’ve never just dropped her off and left!” Now she’s always looking for reasons to get away from her family. I can’t believe how much she has regressed as a person. It’s actually very sad bc I think she did show growth after big brother. If it was fake.. it was a good act. I hate cancel culture and that’s why I watched her after learning how vile she was on BB. Because she did seem to be a good person and I thought wow she really learned a big lesson. But now she seems almost worse than what I’ve seen on big brother because now she’s dragging innocent children into it. I’ve never witnessed a mother regress like this except when drugs are involved

2.     +33   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    That land is nothing but collateral. The house loan, cars, credit cards, boutique, trips. Better keep paying all that debt girlfriend..

P.s Aaryn, by the way Amanda & Hubs planned, picked and bought their ranch themselves. That is wealth. “Not to be obvi, but you could never.”

3.     +30   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Here to stick up for Amanda on this one. Having land because you inherited it and having land because you worked hard and bought it are two different things. That post was absolutely classless, Aaryn. I don’t understand how anyone can be so boastful for something they did nothing to earn.

4.     +20   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She’s a jealous petty bitch, that’s why she posts things like that. She’s mentally unwell and obsessed with taunting and triggering other people. The same thing with posting that stupid song last night, like why are they still obsessing over the pandemic being fake and Trump? Just live your live and be happy! Nothing in their lives has changed, literally NOTHING, well expect for the million dollars in PPP money they stole of course.

Edit-saw her latest post about how refreshing it is to not be mommy🤣 she acts like she hasn’t been away from her kids for weeks this year. It’s obvious she genuinely hates being a mother and can’t wait to get away from those poor girls.

5.     +27   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Her showing her inherited land has hills 😂😂 all they enjoy doing is riding around drinking showing off their land to new people they invite to the “ranch”. There is nothing to do but go back to a 2 bedroom rat shack.

6.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Lmao a paid employee sucking up and Aaryn is just living for that. Of course she’s incredibly grateful, you write her checks!

7.     +23   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I really don’t understand why she thinks everyone is so jealous of her or wants what she has. I think the majority of us can agree we would never want to be anything like her. You have a ranch? That’s great. Guess what I have that you “could never”? Kids who know they have a mom they can rely on. Oh and a son.

Stop focusing on all your materialistic crap and worry about what really matters.

8.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    A39F6A4A-61CB-4909-9E40-7716BFC4B5CADisgusting!!! This bitch has really convinced herself that people are jealous of her rat-infested RaNcH. What is she bragging about? She doesn’t even own that place outright since she shares ownership with her uncles & their heirs. She has zero discretion at all for even showing that there’s still mouse crap everywhere. She airs out her dirty laundry to make herself seem relatable, but guess what Aaryn? Most of us aren’t living with numerous fly strips hanging in our kitchens or mouse-infested properties because we take care of what we have. She has paid help and still can’t keep the places hygienic. Enjoy the hantavirus!

9.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I always thought ranch implied something other than dirt with nothing on it. She’s upper middle class in a lot of debt, there are plenty of people that have more material things than she does. She lives in a podunk part of Texas and thinks she’s hot shit, her house wouldn’t even buy a 1 acre lot with nothing on it where I live. Even her ex friends are all wealthier than she is but she chooses to continue to place so much emphasis on what little she has bc she doesn’t actually have anything of value like friendships, relationships with family and her children.

10. cremedela
        +11   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Yogalou @ 9/7/2022, 16:44) 
    She’s a jealous petty bitch, that’s why she posts things like that. She’s mentally unwell and obsessed with taunting and triggering other people. The same thing with posting that stupid song last night, like why are they still obsessing over the pandemic being fake and Trump? Just live your live and be happy! Nothing in their lives has changed, literally NOTHING, well expect for the million dollars in PPP money they stole of course.

Edit-saw her latest post about how refreshing it is to not be mommy🤣 she acts like she hasn’t been away from her kids for weeks this year. It’s obvious she genuinely hates being a mother and can’t wait to get away from those poor girls.

All of this. She is so miserable in her own life that she gets off on triggering people on social media. How about focus on addressing your severe mental illness and raising your daughters? I truly believe she is unhappy with being a wife AND mother right now.

11.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Today is SuBsCriBeR only today lmao.. but showed the normal followers rat shit.. please whomever is buying that behind the wall shit. Post it here 🥂

12. cremedela
        +11   Like  

User deleted

“Your ranch could never”

Who is she in competition with? (Rhetorical question) This is very telling on how she operates. Everything is a competition with her, one that she is losing miserably.

Amanda also seems grateful for the 2 girls that she has. I’m sure Amanda and her husband would have liked to have had a boy child as well.

Miserable cow

13. Stargirl
        +7   Like  

User deleted

First of all her ranch is disgusting so she's right Amanda's ranch could never and I'm sure Amanda is thankful for that lol. Second she's happy she can just be in the moment as herself and not momma lol that's something a mom would say when she hasn't been away from her kids in forever.. I guess it has been almost a month since Aaryn was away from her kids overnight though wow how did she survive not getting time away for so long 🥺 Poor Aaryn 🙄

14.     +17   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Aaryn and Nicks guests better roll up their sleeves cause they always put their guests to work when they visit that ranch dump. Ya Amanda could never. That place is gross.

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

15.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Subscriber only content today yet continues to post stupid shit like mouse poop in her clothes. Guaranteed she just brushes stuff off and wears it or whatever she does with it. Zooming in on her small tag wtf, she’s obsessed with the size of her body.

919 replies since 1/7/2022, 20:43   109854 views