SlammingTensleigh’sCharcuterieBoardInsteadOfSortingThroughHerHoardLikeJen Pt. 350

« Older   Newer »

1.     +51   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    thanks to Bangle for this thread title :thumbs-up:

2.     +39   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This entire video was another way to lower Patreon member’s expectations of her. It is the easiest type of video to film and edit. She was very weird and didn’t look at the camera as much as she used to. I am sticking to my opinion which is that she resents the Patreons. Remember when she was so excited and promised letters, videos and more?

This must be how her relationship with Don went:

Start with excitement and promises of a future that is what he wants.

Get what she wants.

Start to make excuses why she can’t and show signs of resentment.

Deliver the absolute bare minimum and cry or whimper.

Blame him for having to leave because it’s his fault the future she promised is not achievable.

Any Patreon paying for this is enjoying watching her downfall.

Edited by Huzzah - 7/2/2022, 08:29 AM

3.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Meow2 , putting the what I could not care less about word and pic, it belongs in the gallery. Hopefully some of her employers will see it there, read it and fire her.

Bangle’s title is spot on.

4.     +35   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SeasonalWinnieBows @ 7/2/2022, 11:25 AM) 
    She has the kids so seldom and wastes so much time it would be easy for her to plan fun meals for them. Even do some of the prep ahead of time. She's just too lazy. How often does anyone think she cooks for herself....We've seen her meals zero effort.

exactly!

many parents go the "quick and easy" route and I DON'T BLAME THEM because they're actually busy with work, cleaning their own home, taking care of their own yard, having their kids 24/7. I've never seen anyone more lazy than Jennifer Boyles Ross. god forbid you take your 60% total free time and plan and prepare nice meals in advance

go do this in the mirror, Jen

ok

5.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks guys
    :6792:

6.     +38   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I will never judge a mother for not making charcuterie boards and elaborate meals. The issue is this combined with other things she has shown and discussed are clearly “CC and Donny are not a priority”. She doesn’t think children should be a priority in mother’s lives. She uses the Peloton for four hours a day, she definitely has time but cooking and battling them to try new things is not a priority. She has Tens for that now.

It seems like she wants to be the fun mom, enjoy the kids for pool time and outsourced the job of mother to Tens. She didn’t leave Don, she left the role of mother and wife. Otherwise, why wait until she had two children?

7.     +44   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Imagine a mother prioritising her children over her 4 hour daily exercise routine. Unthinkable! :lol:

8. MrArthurRadley
        +11   Like  

User deleted

https://ibb.co/qpq5zYp

Looks so much like the expression she makes when she pats herself on the back or says she’s proud of herself.

9.     +16   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 7/2/2022, 08:25 AM)
    That video was classic lying Jen.

I feel like we need some additional Jen lists.

Things Jen “frankly just doesn’t care about”

Cutting her hair
    Lawn
    Making kids meals
    ….

Jen’s Biggest Lies

I left my husband
    IDES
    I don’t weigh myself/have a scale

giphy

10.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    47:38 of Jen lying to herself and her patrons. Patreon bonus: all while looking like hell. Jesus.

11.     +32   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Most kids will try new things if they see others enjoying them. But if you only eat plain pizza with fake crust and fake cheese, chicken tacos with only guac, and supersized pancakes and fruit, having goldfish is a true treat. I was forced, as a child, to clean my plate. To this day I hate cut green beans, i will eat them whole or french cut, but not cut into pieces. Because of being forced, diner time was not always pleasant. Not everything tastes good to everyone, but parents should realize that kids need nutritious food. Honestly, I know a couple who are both at least 300 or more pounds. They have a daughter who is in college or maybe done now. They have NEVER had anything on their table except meat and starch carbs. The daughter has never tasted a vegetable nor a fruit. I have cruised with them twice, to see the food that they order, but leave on the plates is awful. And yet, they see nothing wrong with it. At home, when my son was a baby and eating solids, I made all his food. To this day, he eats everything but gluten (he is celiac) and onions. At 10, he ordered escargot on his first cruise. He had worked in a lot of kitchens, he loves to cook and loves to eat. My granddaughter eats what is on her plate at home, she loves going out for sushi, or pretty much everything. I do not understand how parents do not see being picky is often not the child’s doing but their own. Yes, some kids have legit texture and taste issues, but so many parents are too lazy to attempt variety in order to have good meals and snacks. Gene is a shit mother, was a shit wife, was a shit daughter in law, aunt to Emily’s kids, aunt to Scott’s kids, pet owner, and so on. She is only interested in herself, she pushes people away with her narcissistic personality. Bad mouthing everyone and anyone is such a great way to make sure you are alone. She certainly exceeds at that.

Sorry for the long rant. I feel like crap today, but at least I managed to get out of bed, have home cold brew coffee, shower, make the bed, and put the groceries, from 99% Publix after Mr U shopped, away. I did more this morning than Gene does in a week.

Edited by JenuinelyUnorganized - 7/2/2022, 12:17 PM

12.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I just read the transcript, thank you 1%!

This is someone who has special berry containers, and doesn't appear to take the free time that she doesn't have her children to prep some vegetables, maybe make some rice or noodles ahead of time, maybe marinate some land or sea creatures so that the meals come together in a couple of minutes. Make ahead some garden salads or some pasta salads?

I've said this before that we've seen 2 large Pottery Barn bookcases filled with cookbooks and the internet at her fingertips and she still wouldn't cook for D**, who worked all day. My husband used to work 16-18 hours a day and we have 2 kids, and I did it, and I didn't have a cleaning woman, landscaping service, on-call handyman or in-laws who lived a couple houses away.

Doesn't care enough, but films herself pressing buttons to virtually "high five" strangers on Peloton. Why do you care to take the time to do that? If you don't cook and don't care enough, why buy a Traeger grill?

13.     +45   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen refusing to diversify her kids palates is the same as every aspect of her life; she will only ever take the path of least resistance.

She is such a weak, feeble-minded person that the thought of feeding her kids anything other than grilled cheese and goldfish crackers sends her into a tailspin.

14.     +29   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 2/7/2022, 17:31) 
    QUOTE (SeasonalWinnieBows @ 7/2/2022, 11:25 AM) 
    She has the kids so seldom and wastes so much time it would be easy for her to plan fun meals for them. Even do some of the prep ahead of time. She's just too lazy. How often does anyone think she cooks for herself....We've seen her meals zero effort.

exactly!

many parents go the "quick and easy" route and I DON'T BLAME THEM because they're actually busy with work, cleaning their own home, taking care of their own yard, having their kids 24/7. I've never seen anyone more lazy than Jennifer Boyles Ross. god forbid you take your 60% total free time and plan and prepare nice meals in advance

go do this in the mirror, Jen

71D9B298-48C0-4112-BF2B-466723D6D28E

Flipping the bird while wearing her Mickey Mouse necklace! Such a badass! :hearty-laugh:

15.     +19   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Brilliant title !

Jen, low blow on Tens' snack boards.

You know your kids love them .

885 replies since 2/7/2022, 16:25   116246 views