SlammingTensleigh’sCharcuterieBoardInsteadOfSortingThroughHerHoardLikeJen Pt. 350

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Great thread title! Might be in my top 3 favorites, Bangle Bitch !

2.     +51   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    My biggest takeaway from this video is that she doesn’t care to invest in the kids (no surprise there). She doesn’t take the time to make them different meals because she knows they won’t eat it. How does she know if she never makes it? She’s taking shots at Tens saying she’d make them fancy charcuterie boards if they liked them but they don’t. How do you know if you’ve never made them one, asshole? She only takes them to the backyard, the park, & the local pool because it’s the least inconvenience to her, that gets boring fast if that’s all they do the entire summer; good thing they spend a minimal amount if time with her. She’s the laziest & most uninterested “parent” ever, it’s pathetic. She pretends she’s too busy to cook because it’s summer but she’s literally working out for 5 hours a day while her kids are in daycare :eyeroll: Make it makes sense, Girtha!

She’s just mad that Don doesn’t make Charlotte walk to and from school on her own because, unlike Shrill, he actually loves his daughter. It’s as if she’s taking out her childhood on her own kids, especially Charlotte. Most of us learn from our parents mistakes while she’s dead set on keeping the cycle going because if she had a terrible mother, then her own daughter doesn’t deserve a good one, either.

3.     +44   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 7/2/2022, 09:31 AM) 
    [...]

She’s just mad that Don doesn’t make Charlotte walk to and from school on her own because, unlike Shrill, he actually loves his daughter. It’s as if she’s taking out her childhood on her own kids, especially Charlotte. Most of us learn from our parents mistakes while she’s dead set on keeping the cycle going because if she had a terrible mother, then her own daughter doesn’t deserve a good one, either.

It is exactly this^^

Jen is extremely bitter.

She tried to turn Don into the daddy she always wanted, and Suze into the mom she never had. Then she blew it all.

4.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It would be terrible to love your kids and try to give them a good life, and to be married to somebody like Jen. It would absolutely repulse me.

5.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MrArthurRadley @ 2/7/2022, 17:53) 
    https://ibb.co/qpq5zYp

Looks so much like the expression she makes when she pats herself on the back or says she’s proud of herself.

You rang, you rang, you rang! Expression, patting and saying she's proud that's all my name and photo.

6.     +40   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    It isn’t too hard to cut up some cheese cubes and throw some whole grain crackers, strawberries, grapes, apple slices on a plate for snack time. It takes 5 minutes. At least they’d get some nutrients out of it.

7.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You can make a lot of amazing kids meals/treats/snacks using Pillsbury crescent rolls. She’s too lazy and elitist to even do that.

8.     +25   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think it’s important to remember, Jen has a dysfunctional relationship with food and exercise. It’s clear she has no interest in improving herself or teaching her children better. I really hope Mama T will give them a healthier approach to both.

9.     +34   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen doesn’t care to focus on her kids dietary needs. Is it because she’s focusing on creating fun, educational activities for them? Making mom friends so that they can broaden their social circle and have other trusted adults in their lives? Addressing her own mental health, so that she can be the best mother she can be to them? Also no.

10.     +61   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She wouldn't cut up the grapes, I don't think she will cut up apples.

11.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My parents made me clean my plate at meals. I never did that with my kids. But I did make them try new things. I told my kids if they didn't like what I cooked they would have to make themselves a peanut butter sandwich. They did that only once.

12.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 7/2/2022, 06:01 PM) 
    Most kids will try new things if they see others enjoying them. But if you only eat plain pizza with fake crust and fake cheese, chicken tacos with only guac, and supersized pancakes and fruit, having goldfish is a true treat. I was forced, as a child, to clean my plate. To this day I hate cut green beans, i will eat them whole or french cut, but not cut into pieces. Because of being forced, diner time was not always pleasant. Not everything tastes good to everyone, but parents should realize that kids need nutritious food. Honestly, I know a couple who are both at least 300 or more pounds. They have a daughter who is in college or maybe done now. They have NEVER had anything on their table except meat and starch carbs. The daughter has never tasted a vegetable nor a fruit. I have cruised with them twice, to see the food that they order, but leave on the plates is awful. And yet, they see nothing wrong with it. At home, when my son was a baby and eating solids, I made all his food. To this day, he eats everything but gluten (he is celiac) and onions. At 10, he ordered escargot on his first cruise. He had worked in a lot of kitchens, he loves to cook and loves to eat. My granddaughter eats what is on her plate at home, she loves going out for sushi, or pretty much everything. I do not understand how parents do not see being picky is often not the child’s doing but their own. Yes, some kids have legit texture and taste issues, but so many parents are too lazy to attempt variety in order to have good meals and snacks. Gene is a shit mother, was a shit wife, was a shit daughter in law, aunt to Emily’s kids, aunt to Scott’s kids, pet owner, and so on. She is only interested in herself, she pushes people away with her narcissistic personality. Bad mouthing everyone and anyone is such a great way to make sure you are alone. She certainly exceeds at that.

Sorry for the long rant. I feel like crap today, but at least I managed to get out of bed, have home cold brew coffee, shower, make the bed, and put the groceries, from 99% Publix after Mr U shopped, away. I did more this morning than Gene does in a week.

I was thinking this same thing - when they are at Don's I am sure they see the other kids eating things different from the slop they are "offered" at Jen's and when they taste them - it's like "WOW this tastes good"! My dad had a heart condition back in the day when butter was frowned upon (margarine was the alternative) so I never tasted real butter until I was 25 years old and once I tasted it I was in love! Might sound silly but when you have never tasted something with a new flavor and it's good - you are on your way baby! Also, you're so right that the crap Jen feeds them tastes like cardboard so OF COURSE they are picky. We all would be. I hate when she inflicts her will on the kids and says it's their choice, their fears, their whatever. She must control (or feel like she does) them or it "doesn't work for her". I can't wait for the tween/teen years when CC tells Jen to go fuck herself. And you know she will.

I hope you feel better soon!

13.     +23   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I would imagine they're having so much variety too! A big display of colorful fruits and veggies, they can pick one of each and try new things. I'll bet they love it.
    Also, I for one have no issue with Jen taking her kids to a public pool instead of putting one in at the Mausoleum. I don't trust her to watch them in the water.

14.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I had to rewatch the “Princess” video in it’s entirety because it had been so long since I’d seen it.

I thought it was funny to see the stuffed Pikachu in the store window while they were in “Japan.” That was 2012 and now in 2022, she still does know much about Pokémon. I could bore you to tears with my knowledge of Pokémon - because my son was interested in the card game and so I wanted to understand it too.

And their dinner - ugh. Jen is so full she can’t finish her salmon entrée, but has room for a huge ice cream cone. Make that make sense to me - I don’t like the wasted food. If she couldn’t finish her entrée - fine - but then don’t have dessert.

15.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Just wanna say you guys are amazing. And I appreciate you. Thanks to those who have reached out via PM. And thank you guys for being friendly, welcoming & patient with the newb.

That said, does the Sing Ho! video still exist?

Thanks in advance.

Erryone have a safe and wonderful weekend.

885 replies since 2/7/2022, 16:25   116248 views