SlammingTensleigh’sCharcuterieBoardInsteadOfSortingThroughHerHoardLikeJen Pt. 350

« Older   Newer »

1.     +49   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I believe this quote was written for Jen Ross. "True self care is not salt baths and chocolate cake. It is making the choice to build a life you don't need to regularly escape from." Brianna Wiest

2.     +28   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Schneck @ 3/7/2022, 07:02) 
    is don wearing that same blue button down in that cruise(?) picture on facebook? 🧐
    he should also be wearing a more casual sneaker instead. but if they like it i love it.
    SPOILER (click to view)
    sorry i’m a stylist and what someone is wearing is first thing i pay attention to

He's not in grandpa shoes so he's getting there. Tens probably needed "practice shorts" with Don, ease him into cool clothes, shoes and accessories after years of dressing like an 80 years old from the 80s.

3.     +52   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Every time new pictures surface, I think to myself Bertha will NEVER recover from this divorce. Her life is over (if she keeps living it like this).

4.     +36   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    One thing I will say about Tens, she has a normal amount of teeth, not 584 like Jen.

5.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I can say this till I’m blue in the face but she needs a job for a multitude of reasons. She could feel needed in society. She could help others aside from herself. She can meet new people, maybe just maybe a love interest whom she could have fun with, potentially growing into more. I’m married with two young children and I feel okay expressing this because we are all anonymous here. I went back to work recently And met this guy. We aren’t having an affair and it’s nothing huge really but we flirt and it’s exciting, exhilarating and I love going to work now lol she could be doing the same but instead she’s wallowing in her own self pity. She was once pretty and put together, she has it in her!!! I hope she turns it around for herself and her children!!!!

6.     +47   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The more Jen compares herself to Tens, the more miserable and hermit-like she will become. Which makes the comparison even more unfavourable - so it's a viscious cycle. And it's not about hotness... it's about being confident and happy. Tens seems to have an easy breezy confidence which makes her popular and likeable... she seems to have lots of girl friends. And good for her.

7.     +41   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    Tens has a carefree tackiness that Jen is way too much in her own head to pull off.

Don looks like a kid who has spending money and the candy store is open, and Jen...well, Jen is getting the life she deserves.

8.     +22   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 3/7/2022, 15:45) 
    Tens has a carefree tackiness that Jen is way too much in her own head to pull off.

Don looks like a kid who has spending money and the candy store is open, and Jen...well, Jen is getting the life she deserves.

Jen has the anxious mess frumpiness. :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

She wants us to forget, but we all remember the “caged” Jen outfits, which were an homage to frump!

9.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    More pics!!!

Edited by zizizouzou - 3/7/2022, 15:59

10.     +30   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    All she needed to do was to acknowledge that Don had remarried. That there are 3 step-children for CC and Donny to play with.
    Nothing else.
    That's all she needed to say about it.

11.     +38   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Knock it off before you out a source! Think people
    :hi-computer-smiley-emoticon:

12.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Seriously, people need to realize that we are very lucky to get any hints of how much D** escaped from and how much he got improved. Naming names, posting pics of NON PUBLIC people puts the brakes on it.

13.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (FutureMrs.DonaldK.RossIII @ 7/3/2022, 02:26 PM) 
    You think Don appreciates Ten's bunion free feet? 🤣

lol when Tens was wearing her sandals in the garden, I thought the same thing

Tens
    8b4774eb9bef39ec06c6a858fb673409-manicure-and-pedicure-mani-pedi

Jen
    SPOILER (click to view)
    bunion

We keep seeing Tens with her friends and mommy and kid dates and we only see Jen with her legless bear and her brother
    ezgif-com-gif-maker-33

this is part of why I rag on Jen when she talks about her body. Why would she have felt the need to post this pic. Is it to shame Don or to show the world "see? I am sooo petite, this all I eat, but look at all the food Don brings". Jen has never understood photos like this are not content, it's not worthy of remembering or sharing with anyone. All it shows me is that Don is the one that had to grocery shop and cook.
    Screenshot-4576

14.     +17   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 3/7/2022, 16:15) 
    Knock it off before you out a source! Think people
    :hi-computer-smiley-emoticon:

This is why we can’t have nice things people!! No picture posting unless it’s Jen in all her ingloriousness.

15.     +27   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 7/3/2022, 03:45 PM) 

D**’s life has changed dramatically in the past 2 years. I wonder how he’s actually handling it.

We knew him as someone who prioritized golf time, enjoyed relaxing and drinking adult beverages, and he loved TV time: Netflix, sports, movies, series. He was a guy who was was enthusiastic to retire and eliminate some of his responsibilities, was casual and carefree about his hair clothes, and I always got the feeling he didn’t want to invest a lot in home updates - I think Jen felt restricted in that area and would have done a lot more renovating and updating if Don would have agreed to them. He came across as someone who wanted a very relaxing, retirement like lifestyle.

In 2 years he’s exponentially increased his responsibilities:

From financially supporting one household to supporting two.

Went from 2 kids to 5 kids. Read that again. That is lot of time, energy, money, and complicated family dynamics.

Went from a simple day to day routine to having to coordinate schedules with 2 other families on a regular basis.

Purchased a massive estate that probably needs a lot of work along with basic upkeep.

Went from a relatively small manicured property, to vast land with the addition of a pool and garden to maintain. The driveway, the landscaping, the interior and exterior, all the rooms to furnish, all the plumbing to maintain, all the walls to paint, lightbulbs to change - makes my head spin.

Making that house a home for a family of 7. He took nothing from RM 1.0. He had to buy furniture, towels, kitchen supplies, and on and on.

He’s planned a wedding and reception - he had to offer at least some input.

The amount of money he has spent in the past 2-3 years must be astounding. And the time and energy he has left for himself at the end of the day must be minuscule.

Even with gardeners, pool boys, maids, nannies, decorators, and a helpful energetic wife - this new lifestyle has got to be an adjustment for D**.

His social life has also increased exponentially which requires time and energy on his part.

AND - his family sold his company, he made a significant career switch, and has to adjust to a new position that likely requires regular travel.

That is a lot for one person to go through in the course of just a few years.

885 replies since 2/7/2022, 16:25   116249 views