SlammingTensleigh’sCharcuterieBoardInsteadOfSortingThroughHerHoardLikeJen Pt. 350

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Sinking my teeth into a vegan oat froth latte

Status
    QUOTE (souvenir yarn @ 3/7/2022, 17:13) 
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 7/3/2022, 04:32 PM) 
    this is part of why I rag on Jen when she talks about her body. Why would she have felt the need to post this pic. Is it to shame Don or to show the world "see? I am sooo petite, this all I eat, but look at all the food Don brings". Jen has never understood photos like this are not content, it's not worthy of remembering or sharing with anyone. All it shows me is that Don is the one that had to grocery shop and cook.
    Screenshot-4576

She's truly such a bitch and so unaware. There's actual, real, healthy food in the fridge when Don is there.

I’m sure you didn’t mean to rhyme, but that’s how I read it, like a Dr Seuss line. Awesome!

2.     +33   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I saw this and immediately thought of our forever 5 year old. This is definitely Jen's philosophy.

Nopes

3.     +56   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 7/3/2022, 08:31 AM) 
    She really does look great. I’d like to know her secret.

Financial security

4.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (FocusOnTheThighs @ 3/7/2022, 11:10) 
    QUOTE (Nefarious Sharewithblunder @ 7/3/2022, 09:46 AM) 
    Is Jen throwing in the towel? She hasn't done anything for YouTube in a hot minute but she's had content to share. Going to Las Vegas with her brother and going to the Chicks... She didn't even share those on Patreon.

Do you think that her lack of caring has seeped in to this sphere as well? So much for stuff not changing for on her YouTube platform.

I think she probably likes the idea of still doing Youtube and Patreon, but she just can't be arsed, and she's too much of a coward to allow commentary. She knows she'll have to dig through criticism in every YT vid she releases.

Can't she just turn off comments?

5.     +20   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    TensIsATenUnlikeJen

Jen you used to be cute, even in tacky green eyeshadow you looked so much better than what you have let yourself deteriorate into now.

6.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don’t feel too strongly about Don having to adjust to a new situation LOL he’ll be jussssst fine

7.     +27   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 7/3/2022, 11:09 AM)
    I don’t feel too strongly about Don having to adjust to a new situation LOL he’ll be jussssst fine

Yep.

And after hearing how uncompassionate he is toward people who are not as fortunate as him financially, I don't really care if he's not fine.

8.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 3/7/2022, 18:09) 

Same. He can throw money at all of his changes to ease his transition. I doubt he’s ever really thought about it that detail.

9.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 7/3/2022, 05:33 PM) 
    Y'all. I was cleaning out my closet yesterday and hidden away in a bin of t-shirts I wanted to keep I found...a flyaway cardigan. That thing somehow successfully stayed hidden through a whole bunch of periodic purging. I chuckled and immediately threw it in the donate bag.

(Meow, you made me think of this tidbit. 😀)

Using the term "y'all" is another affectation that Jen defended rabidly her use of and has now abandoned.

Edited by Dolly_Girl - 7/3/2022, 06:26 PM

10. MrArthurRadley
        +25   Like  

User deleted

Yes it’s a whole new world for Don.
    In the meantime two very young children are continually being shuttled back and forth between two drastically different worlds, and having to cope and make sense of it.

11.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 3/7/2022, 17:42) 
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 7/3/2022, 08:31 AM) 
    She really does look great. I’d like to know her secret.

Financial security

Exactly, it’s like when people wonder how a celebrity had a glow up. It’s called MONEY, “It’s name is MONEY” (to quote my favorite movie You’ve Got Mail).

I think Jen is as pretty as Tens, similar looking but also different in ways. Jen is more conservative or tried to be Suzanne. Don has a type for sure, it’s just obvious Tens is putting effort into her appearance and Jen gave up.

I hope Tens wears something like that to joint parties 🤣maybe it’ll motivate Jen.

As for Don, meh - he’ll trade up again to a younger girl once his kids are older. I have a friend like that and he’s on wife 3. Who knows though? Do we have any proof Don is a good, involved step-dad?

12.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I couldn't watch the latest after a few short minutes but when discussing co-parenting did she use the word "custody" and did she say it was shifting temporarily (like for the summer) or did she infer the shifting was/is to be permanent?

13.     +62   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    But Jen is financially secure and still resembles a Teletubby.

14.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MrArthurRadley @ 3/7/2022, 18:26) 
    Yes it’s a whole new world for Don.
    In the meantime two very young children are continually being shuttled back and forth between two drastically different worlds, and having to cope and make sense of it.

Agreed, I mainly feel sorry for CC and Donny…but they are privileged in many, many ways so it ends there. They’ll all be just fine. I hope Tens has a good prenup 🤣 so she’s fine too.

15.     +30   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Adding to the list of things that distinguishes Tens from Jen, if Tens’ “job” was a “content creator,” I don’t see her flipping off or telling her audience to F off for any reason. She wouldn’t nostril flare and be the passive aggressive bitch that Bertha is. She wouldn’t rage at her Instagram friends nor lie to her safe space patrons. And she definitely wouldn’t continuously make backhanded, petty, shady comments about her ex while saying she won’t talk about her ex :wacko:

Btw, I’ve seen some bakers reference, on more than one occasion, how Tens and Jen look similar :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo aside from being white women with brown hair & eyes, they look absolutely nothing alike to me. Not even on Bertha’s best day can she compare.

885 replies since 2/7/2022, 16:25   116249 views