SlammingTensleigh’sCharcuterieBoardInsteadOfSortingThroughHerHoardLikeJen Pt. 350

« Older   Newer »

1.     +21   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 7/3/2022, 12:33 PM) 
    I can't imagine Jen flirting :lol:

or working

or helping anyone else in any way

Which is the LEAST likely to happen....working or flirting? Both are hard to imagine.

2.     +35   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    I am guessing we have seen Jen's idea of flirting when she stalked that AirBnB host, and bought his 'art'.

3.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 7/3/2022, 04:40 PM) 
    All of that is absolutely true.

However, I think Don wanted a more active, enthusiastic bedroom life (sorry), and he got that. Everything he has ever done (for wife #1 and wife #2) was to secure that.

It's quite possible this.

Think though for a moment about the past 10 years of Jen and her journey to motherhood and everything we now know. Do we really think what was going on in that bed was normal by any means? I mean it's possible Don never got it at all unless he was gift giving. And then even after the gift giving wasn't enough he wasn't;t getting any at all. Is that normal?

4.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Working. Lol. Jen will force herself to flirt with someone if it means continuing not working for the rest of her life.

5.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Off topic ,sorry.

Any Bakers remember why Don starting taking CC out for pancakes every Saturday? Maybe it started when their marriage really started to crumble. I know he even did that when they were on vacation(of course her whole life is a permanent vacation compared to most🤣)

I thought is was so Jen could workout while Donny was naping because Mon-Fri she was at the SK daycare. Maybe I'm not remembering that correctly?

6.     +32   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (WhiteChristmasIsMyFavoriteMovie @ 3/7/2022, 15:43) 
    I can say this till I’m blue in the face but she needs a job for a multitude of reasons. She could feel needed in society. She could help others aside from herself. She can meet new people, maybe just maybe a love interest whom she could have fun with, potentially growing into more. I’m married with two young children and I feel okay expressing this because we are all anonymous here. I went back to work recently And met this guy. We aren’t having an affair and it’s nothing huge really but we flirt and it’s exciting, exhilarating and I love going to work now lol she could be doing the same but instead she’s wallowing in her own self pity. She was once pretty and put together, she has it in her!!! I hope she turns it around for herself and her children!!!!

Welcome back! While it’s understandable why the fresh attention is exciting, especially for a mom of young children re-entering the “adult” world - it’s an affair nonetheless. If you don’t tell your husband about it or wouldn’t like him doing the same at work, then maybe reconsider other ways to get the adult attention we all need (especially with young kids).

7.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (I love me some me @ 3/7/2022, 17:31) 
    She really does look great. I’d like to know her secret.

It's money. She has the means to use any skincare, have a spa day whenever she wants and probably has a home gym. Since she is in the food business she likely also knows about nutrition.
    Aside from that, she is likely happy as well and has no bill worries so she feels carefree and is able to have fun.

8.     +32   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 3/7/2022, 19:45) 

It's money. She has the means to use any skincare, have a spa day whenever she wants and probably has a home gym. Since she is in the food business she likely also knows about nutrition.
    Aside from that, she is likely happy as well and has no bill worries so she feels carefree and is able to have fun.

Jen has all the money and time as well. Yet she looks like a gray blob.

The difference I think is Tens lives outside her own head - she does for others, has friends and lives life.

Jen lives in her head, self-soothes, puts out fires of her own making and admittedly puts her own needs before all others including her children.

Jen’s insides are manifested on her outside.

9.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Happily Married @ 3/7/2022, 19:38) 
    Off topic ,sorry.

Any Bakers remember why Don starting taking CC out for pancakes every Saturday? Maybe it started when their marriage really started to crumble. I know he even did that when they were on vacation(of course her whole life is a permanent vacation compared to most🤣)

I thought is was so Jen could workout while Donny was naping because Mon-Fri she was at the SK daycare. Maybe I'm not remembering that correctly?

I think he went with her to gymnastics before breakast

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 3/7/2022, 20:11) 
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 3/7/2022, 19:45) 

Jen has all the money and time as well. Yet she looks like a gray blob.

The difference I think is Tens lives outside her own head - she does for others, has friends and lives life.

Jen lives in her head, self-soothes, puts out fires of her own making and admittedly puts her own needs before all others including her children.

Jen’s insides are manifested on her outside.

Yes! Exactly why I never feel sorry for her! She is financially carefree and has the time/funds to get anything she wants done!

11.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TheHairyChild @ 3/7/2022, 17:29) 
    Tens has a great body. I wonder how much she works out (not 4hrs/day I’m sure) and what kinds of workouts she does. She obviously has also been taking care of her skin.

And I totally agree with everyone that says she has a sparkle in her eyes and looks like she is warm, confident, and FUN. Jen has never ever seemed like a fun person to be around.

Its called bedroom workout and burns a lot of calories

12.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The bottom line is Jen COULD but she consciously has decided she has no more fucks to give about anything but her own comfort.

A good therapist would explain that she has traded one cage for another.

The workouts are either not impactful or she’s intentionally hurting herself so one day she will have a reason to be doted on again.

I like Tens, she’s more someone I would be friends with in real life but I’m also assuming she was dating and so she kept herself looking good because she was looking for a partner? Don never had his twenties so there is also that…

13.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AlltheReisenthels @ 3/7/2022, 20:12) 
    QUOTE (Happily Married @ 3/7/2022, 19:38) 
    Off topic ,sorry.

I think he went with her to gymnastics before breakast

Thank you.

14.     +23   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NefariouslyHappiestAlone @ 7/3/2022, 07:45 PM) 

It’s most likely just good genes. My MIL had 5 kids and stayed in great shape, no exercise, thick luscious hair, and so do her daughters. Luckily my daughter took after that side and not mine. I have 4 sisters and we are all built like brick houses, built from LARGE bricks lol.

15.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’ll say one thing, when you turned, you turned hard!

QUOTE (Huzzah @ 3/7/2022, 20:35) 
    The bottom line is Jen COULD but she consciously has decided she has no more fucks to give about anything but her own comfort.

A good therapist would explain that she has traded one cage for another.

The workouts are either not impactful or she’s intentionally hurting herself so one day she will have a reason to be doted on again.

I like Tens, she’s more someone I would be friends with in real life but I’m also assuming she was dating and so she kept herself looking good because she was looking for a partner? Don never had his twenties so there is also that…

885 replies since 2/7/2022, 16:25   116247 views