SlammingTensleigh’sCharcuterieBoardInsteadOfSortingThroughHerHoardLikeJen Pt. 350

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Oh ok. Yes, I was talking about the latest pic. I posted this at the time when she seemed to be copying Tens a lot…

10F0DBD9-2DA9-40F1-8963-00CAC3666A03

2.     +15   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I doubt Tens looks at Jen's IG from 2015 and posts pics to troll her. Also, a lot of people post those pics when they flower. Also, Tens has one of them in her yard.

3.     +37   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 3/7/2022, 22:55) 
    Tens definitely posted it first.

Florals for spring. Groundbreaking.

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 7/3/2022, 02:39 PM) 
    I mean, I posted basically the same picture and I'm not trolling either of these broads.

:hearty-laugh:

5.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 7/3/2022, 07:33 PM) 
    I can't imagine Jen flirting :lol:

or working

or helping anyone else in any way

Jen will NEVER work at a traditional job - never. If, by some chance, she ever does, she won't last past a few hours.

6.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In my closet eating hidden chocolate, nose pointed out for strategic reasons

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 3/7/2022, 19:37) 
    Working. Lol. Jen will force herself to flirt with someone if it means continuing not working for the rest of her life.

By flirting, do you mean talking in her brainless baby voice?

7.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Legally Uncool @ 7/3/2022, 08:55 PM) 
    Tens Wears Short Shorts While Jen Wears Dork Jorts!

:hearty-laugh:

8.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AcademyAwardWinningActress @ 3/7/2022, 16:36) 
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 7/3/2022, 03:45 PM) 
    Tens has a carefree tackiness that Jen is way too much in her own head to pull off.

Don looks like a kid who has spending money and the candy store is open, and Jen...well, Jen is getting the life she deserves.

D**’s life has changed dramatically in the past 2 years. I wonder how he’s actually handling it.

We knew him as someone who prioritized golf time, enjoyed relaxing and drinking adult beverages, and he loved TV time: Netflix, sports, movies, series. He was a guy who was was enthusiastic to retire and eliminate some of his responsibilities, was casual and carefree about his hair clothes, and I always got the feeling he didn’t want to invest a lot in home updates - I think Jen felt restricted in that area and would have done a lot more renovating and updating if Don would have agreed to them. He came across as someone who wanted a very relaxing, retirement like lifestyle.

In 2 years he’s exponentially increased his responsibilities:

From financially supporting one household to supporting two.

Went from 2 kids to 5 kids. Read that again. That is lot of time, energy, money, and complicated family dynamics.

Went from a simple day to day routine to having to coordinate schedules with 2 other families on a regular basis.

Purchased a massive estate that probably needs a lot of work along with basic upkeep.

Went from a relatively small manicured property, to vast land with the addition of a pool and garden to maintain. The driveway, the landscaping, the interior and exterior, all the rooms to furnish, all the plumbing to maintain, all the walls to paint, lightbulbs to change - makes my head spin.

Making that house a home for a family of 7. He took nothing from RM 1.0. He had to buy furniture, towels, kitchen supplies, and on and on.

He’s planned a wedding and reception - he had to offer at least some input.

The amount of money he has spent in the past 2-3 years must be astounding. And the time and energy he has left for himself at the end of the day must be minuscule.

Even with gardeners, pool boys, maids, nannies, decorators, and a helpful energetic wife - this new lifestyle has got to be an adjustment for D**.

His social life has also increased exponentially which requires time and energy on his part.

AND - his family sold his company, he made a significant career switch, and has to adjust to a new position that likely requires regular travel.

That is a lot for one person to go through in the course of just a few years.

He prioritized golf and retirement because of Jenn !!!! We saw time after time her avoiding be social and needing him to do everything for her … maybe everything about him and his likes and dislike when he was with Jenn was too appease her !!!!
    She was on his ass about everything he did from golfing to having freakin popcorn at the movies !!!!!

Yea he’s line has changed but he knew Tens had the kids when he walked In to it

What I have seen of him now is that he is living his best life and enjoying it !!!!

9.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    I post an almost identical magnolia pic every year end of August. Like clockwork. It's just a seasonal thing people do.
    Screenshot_20220704-115608_Instagram. Screenshot_20220704-115844_InstagramIt's one of the first signs of coming out of winter. It's really cold here right now but I've already seen daffodils and snowdrops #seasonalwithwonder

Edited by Nefarious DisneyPrincess - 4/7/2022, 13:05

10.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 3/7/2022, 16:40) 
    All of that is absolutely true.

However, I think Don wanted a more active, enthusiastic bedroom life (sorry), and he got that. Everything he has ever done (for wife #1 and wife #2) was to secure that.

I think he wanted a more enthusiastic life all together!!!! I think he can handle and wants to handle all the changes that have happened !!!!

I truly think Jenn was the holding him back from truly enjoying life !!!

Sure the sex is apart of it … it’s apart of life … for God sake we all do it … whatever it is that makes him happy from the looks of it he has found happiness inside the bedroom )more than likely) and outside !!!
    Go D** !!!!!

11.     +32   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't know...Don seemed like a very low energy guy. He was in his twenties and was golfing as his sport. And lots of sitting, sitting was also his sport.

12.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 7/3/2022, 07:29 PM) 
    QUOTE (WhiteChristmasIsMyFavoriteMovie @ 7/3/2022, 08:43 AM) 
    I can say this till I’m blue in the face but she needs a job for a multitude of reasons. She could feel needed in society. She could help others aside from herself. She can meet new people, maybe just maybe a love interest whom she could have fun with, potentially growing into more. I’m married with two young children and I feel okay expressing this because we are all anonymous here. I went back to work recently And met this guy. We aren’t having an affair and it’s nothing huge really but we flirt and it’s exciting, exhilarating and I love going to work now lol she could be doing the same but instead she’s wallowing in her own self pity. She was once pretty and put together, she has it in her!!! I hope she turns it around for herself and her children!!!!

You may not be having a physical affair, but that is definitely an emotional affair and that can be just as damaging to your marriage. Also, many times emotional affairs progress. You're playing with fire.....if you value your marriage I would highly consider checking yourself. That's all.

Yea , I thought about this today,
    So your husband has been supporting ur ass and you went back to work recently, and you found a cutie, …how would you feel if the tables were turned. Not cool.

13.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 4/7/2022, 02:15) 
    I don't know...Don seemed like a very low energy guy. He was in his twenties and was golfing as his sport. And lots of sitting, sitting was also his sport.

Don saves all of his energy for the bedroom.

14.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 7/3/2022, 05:25 PM) 
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 4/7/2022, 02:15) 

Don saves all of his energy for the bedroom.

Barf!. But possibly true.

15.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That went a little farther than I am comfortable with in thinking about ol’ Don.
    Attached Image
    298A8C83-061D-4C0A-9A10-86D346619895

885 replies since 2/7/2022, 16:25   116249 views