SlammingTensleigh’sCharcuterieBoardInsteadOfSortingThroughHerHoardLikeJen Pt. 350

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anyone have a Pelaton update?

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Curveball @ 7/3/2022, 10:38 PM) 
    They do say variety is the spice of life, so I will give it to Don that he went from one end of the spectrum to the other.

Jen: Coincidently matches dresses with Suzanne, family friendly underwear, baby doll dresses and swim capris
    Grandma decor, stuffies everywhere, bathroom candy and American Girl dolls

Tens: Booty shorts, plunging necklines, sheer dresses, short dresses and gold stilettos
    Dandelion glam powder room, snake rugs, table and chairs in bathroom and lots of vibrant colors

Ten's style and joie de vivre > Jen's blah athleisure wear, boring home interior, and listless life, all day long.

Being small-breasted makes revealing clothes tend to look cuter rather than trashy to me. Not that all revealing clothes look trashy on well-endowed women, just that it could be more likely to. JMO.

QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 7/3/2022, 10:55 PM) 
    I think it helps to think about where she was wearing that outfit… walking around Chicago. That’s all I’ll say about it 😆

With her husband though. If she were alone, I would see your point. The outfit's more like something to wear at a barbecue or in the neighborhood.

3.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Off topic but I was winding down and checked YouTube for the first time in ages. I think I mentioned that I stopped watching Jen almost completely when she got pregnant and started making videos about the kids (just not my cuppa tea).

But I ran across this one and she said, and I quote, “and what I wanted to talk about and what I’ve been getting some questions about lately was how I’m managing being plant-based in a family that is very much not plant-based.” Didn’t this bish recently throw a scolding hissy fit saying she’s never said she was vegan? Because unless someone slipped me some gummies, being plant-based = vegan. Knowing her, she’s probably trying to get off on a technicality because she never said the word “vegan” and instead chose to say “plant-based” but it’s the same damn thing! CBFAFC6D-539B-416C-AE78-7F30F7D7776B

Edited by Gene Is Sis Concert - 7/4/2022, 06:24 AM

4.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hobo Babysitter Jen @ 4/7/2022, 04:23) 
    I have to say that I haven't found any of Tens" clothes to be tacky in any way.

She has a fabulous figure with endless legs, she's in her 30's so if you've got it go for it is what I say.

Me either !!!! I’ve always though I could never pull that off … having children destroyed my body .. but good for her !!! She has a style she likes and confidence to match !!!!!

Whatever she is doing she is living life to the fullest … Jenn never bothered to really live life …

5.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don’t read every thread, but who the hell is the woman who made the YouTube video about Jen and Dons wedding?! She listed Tens’ social links in the description. Who does that??

Edit: I ran across the video because I saw an article about glaciers collapsing and killing/injuring hikers in the Dolomites and I was going to confirm if Gene even hiked the same spot (don’t believe she did).

6.     +15   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Lilac we don't advertise that. she is VERY long winded, makes her video 5X longer than it needs to be, and she does things that goes against the rules here. She names people that have private social media, sending Jen's rabit fans there. She has been on here several times, promoting her video...then she talked horrible about GB and the people.

7.     +28   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Criticizing Tens -> Friend Shares fewer pics

Please consider

8.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Cant wait for her stories crying about something tomorrow

9.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    is she going to lie and call this 4th of july party with her blood relatives a “blended” party again?

10.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Hobo Babysitter Jen @ 7/3/2022, 07:23 PM) 
    I have to say that I haven't found any of Tens" clothes to be tacky in any way.

She has a fabulous figure with endless legs, she's in her 30's so if you've got it go for it is what I say.

I agree that Tens knows how to dress her type of body. She does seems to have a lot of fun with her different outfits. Tens looks like a young modern woman/mother/wife while Jen still doesn't know how to dress herself to look her age. Tens has a lot of confidence and that is a very good thing since she is the mother of two daughters and a step-daughter. I am glad that CC will have other women in her life that are relatives and friends to help her become a beautiful and confident young woman as she ages. I also have to say that Don looks really relaxed and happy in his photos with Ten and their new blended family.

When he was with Jen, he always looked like he was afraid to speak up or that he might get hit with the frying pan if he said anything wrong on camera. With Tens, he looks like he can now fully enjoy his life, wife and family without getting yelled at. The man looks so carefree and HAPPY now!!! I bet the kids love being at their dad's house too!

11.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrandmaSophia @ 4/7/2022, 08:41) 
    Don looks really relaxed and happy in his photos with Ten and their new blended family.

The man looks so carefree and HAPPY now!!!

He looks so SMUG!

12.     +21   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Whatever she's been up to, she'll be forced to update with something for her Patreon subscribers today. I bet she's really regretting the schedule she created.

13.     +41   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    What’s Jen going to bitch and whine about today? Whatever it is, I’m sure it’s been a week :rolleyes:

14.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    If you celebrate I hope you all have a Happy 4th of July 💙❤️😁
    In my opinion Don is a better parent than Jen(the bar is so low), but he is still a lecherous elitist. He's rich but didn't earn it in any way. I can't imagine him really giving to the truly needy. And even with his glow up, THAT will always make him unattractive in my eyes. He comes across as sleazy.

Edited by LateKate - 4/7/2022, 17:10

15.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Utah log prison placing dead ravens under all the mattresses.

Status
    That was the last time I remember her looking pretty good. Who was to know that only a couple months later the shit would really hit the fan.

885 replies since 2/7/2022, 16:25   116246 views