SlammingTensleigh’sCharcuterieBoardInsteadOfSortingThroughHerHoardLikeJen Pt. 350

« Older   Newer »

1.     +46   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Im shocked she used the word “shooting” and not something vague like “horrible tragedy”.

2.     +91   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I wasn't concerned Jen. I know you'd never take them to an event like that ❤️

3.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Did she choose the thumbnail for the video? If I cared, I'd be alarmed by her appearance. She's looking more and more run down and unwell (and unshowered).

4.     +49   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I think it’s actually disgusting that she’s put this comment on Patreon and not Instagram or YouTube. I’m sure there are lots of non-paying followers who will genuinely have thought of her… she really does not give a shit even about people who fucking *like* her does she??? Would it take two seconds to copy and paste that into her YouTube feed and Instagram stories?? No.

I don’t know why that pissed me off so much but it did.

5.     +8   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (coordinatingblogpost @ 7/4/2022, 10:45 PM) 
    I think it’s actually disgusting that she’s put this comment on Patreon and not Instagram or YouTube. I’m sure there are lots of non-paying followers who will genuinely have thought of her… she really does not give a shit even about people who fucking *like* her does she??? Would it take two seconds to copy and paste that into her YouTube feed and Instagram stories?? No.

I'm sure she'll "get to it" sooner rather than later. Remember patreon gets early access on everything

6.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 4/7/2022, 20:44) 
    Sad that their cards are probably maxed out and waiting for payday then will sign back up to give $5 to a depressing millionaire.

Lol why do those people have to be broke? Hahahah idk why but this cracked me up

7.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (coordinatingblogpost @ 7/4/2022, 03:45 PM) 

I'm at the point where I expect this of her. She's probably too busy pestering her brother for attention. True to form, is our Jen!

8.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 7/3/2022, 10:52 PM) 
    I may be remembering wrong but I thought when we discussed it it was found that Tens had posted her pic first.

Maybe the discussion was in reference to a different picture. Here is what I found on the dates:
    Attached Image
    Untitled presentation-3

9.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dolly_Girl @ 4/7/2022, 15:42) 
    QUOTE (KittyOfLeisure @ 7/4/2022, 06:19 AM) 
    With her husband though. If she were alone, I would see your point. The outfit's more like something to wear at a barbecue or in the neighborhood.

She was going to a holiday fireworks viewing party at her friend's high rise apt. so there's that. I don't see anything inappropriate with Tens' outfit. She looks cute.

Is it really her friend’s apartment - I assumed Don bought them a hotel for the night?

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 7/3/2022, 11:34 PM) 
    I’m guessing the photo mywalkingpharmacy Is referring to is this post on Jen‘s Instagram dated back May 2015? Is this the post you’re talking about mywalkingpharmacy ? I do know when MR 2.0 posted her FB photo Jen posted a similar photo in her Instagram stories shortly after.

3097F5F6-4123-4675-B7F7-1CB9595F9B0D5BD2175B-842F-4A37-B0BA-8E7FD590BB72

You are correct. ;)

11.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    [editing to remove comment re: “private persons”]

QUOTE (JoiRisen @ 4/7/2022, 22:55) 
    QUOTE (SoProudOfMyself @ 4/7/2022, 20:44) 
    Sad that their cards are probably maxed out and waiting for payday then will sign back up to give $5 to a depressing millionaire.

Lol why do those people have to be broke? Hahahah idk why but this cracked me up

Right? I don’t understand why ppl keep saying that. The dip is common and even Patreon says a lot of it is due to things like expired card / ppl getting a new card and forgetting to update.

12.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’d like to think they maxed out their cards. We were at a high end steakhouse this weekend that’s been featured on the Nj housewives. I actually sat there and watch a guy’s card be declined and him frantically going though his wallet of cards getting a card to work. It seems like that’s the way of life lately.

13.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wow, she actually sounded vaguely human in that update. Just shows that when you are sincere, it shows.

14.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Laughing Lurker @ 7/4/2022, 12:24 PM) 
    QUOTE (CakeLover @ 7/4/2022, 01:24 PM) 
    Just reading about the parade on CNN. How horrible. It just makes me sad what the US has become. Sure happened in Denmark yesterday to on a smaller level but seems like it’s weekly now in the US

This is so depressing and seems so personal! I actually know the Highland Park Police Chief. Every town around here is pro-actively canceling any 4th of July activities and even some north shore beaches since the shooter is still at large. Sad, sad day.

Hugs to you and your community, Lurker! Hope they catch the perp asap.

15.     +24   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I deleted the last post. Lets move on. It’s Monday, Jen has just put up a new video

Just started watching. Her inner ugliness is oozing through her every pore. I hate how she says “fyamli”

“It will be a wonky week but we will persevere “ I want to smack her already.

885 replies since 2/7/2022, 16:25   116249 views