Status
    Anonymous
    :thumbs-up:

2.     +21   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    lol Aaryn saying she has thick skin she definitely doesn’t. She’s always bothered and triggered by anything.

How she can let Tex mex drive her kids or be around them alone is beyond me. She has a filthy mouth she curses at her kids, calls them names and is just unhinged. I’ve seen her multiple times videoing while driving.

3.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    and she is drinking while driving. Well done Mr. & Mrs. Williams.

4.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Plus she smokes weed nonstop. Aaryn and Nick are neglectful for letting her drive them around but they drink and drive too so I’m not surprised.

From those quotes it sounds like Aaryn is just repeating her childhood, neglecting her kids and putting herself first just like Ebiz did, and she married an alcoholic like her dad and she’s quickly going down the same path drinking every night. She’s not smart enough to do some self reflection and change for the sake of her kids, she’s probably one of those delusional assholes who says things like, “I turned out fine so they will too”, as she downs more alcohol and pills.

Edited by Yogalou - 7/10/2022, 11:25 PM

5.     +18   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Yeah that’s what I was trying to say, that I thought the river being on her ranch could have been a saving grace for it since the rest of it is so desolate but then she posted that the river is actually on Kim’s property. So the one thing that I liked about the property is actually on someone else’s.

6.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    This was suggested for me on youtube today.

There's NO WAY they were friends. I bet they were using each other for views.

I wonder if Krista regets this video now.

7.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Aaryn used many as her own personal sitter. She can't be alone when Nick leaves town. Krista was one that came while Nick was out of town.

8.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "wow what's in the river that's tearing you guys up"
    Aaryn: Alcohol
    She thinks that's funny. It's very sad. No wonder her mother never has a chat about anything of this. Like mother like daughter. It' going to take a death to get this family to it's knees, sadly.

Edited by DaisyMay - 7/10/2022, 11:54 PM

9.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I’d love to know how Aaryn plans to pay for her relative’s portion of the land. They’re in debt up to their eyeballs. If she buys her cousins out, she would need a loan and the land most likely the collateral. The bank would end up owning that land eventually because all the get rich schemes and terrible spending habits will come back to haunt her. It’s going to cost millions to buy over 5,000 acres of land and potentially over 10,000 if the other uncle sells.

My mother inherited a farm and had to split it between four other siblings. It was a nightmare because no one was ever on the same page regarding what they wanted to do with it. Some wanted to sell, some wanted to hang onto it. The ones wanting to sell had an outrageous price on it so no relatives could afford it. These were siblings that were close to each other and couldn’t agree. Aaryn has no bond to her relatives so I imagine it’ll get ugly real fast. I hope her relatives realize that miss pecos princess is only out for herself and will screw them over in the blink of an eye.

10.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CopperBoom @ 10/7/2022, 23:32) 
    This was suggested for me on youtube today.

There's NO WAY they were friends. I bet they were using each other for views.

I wonder if Krista regets this video now.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FX0jqwxo6I

I’ve asked Krista about this. She said Aaryn was “sweet” and people change that was years ago tho. Krista also aren’t friends with any of them anymore because they talked so bad about her. I’m glad Krista is living in somewhat of her truth now.

11.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Let's see:

Down -51 followers in 20 hours.

Yes, girl!! "Class girl" - you're doing amazing.

<3

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Skiing @ 10/7/2022, 23:24) 
    Yeah that’s what I was trying to say, that I thought the river being on her ranch could have been a saving grace for it since the rest of it is so desolate but then she posted that the river is actually on Kim’s property. So the one thing that I liked about the property is actually on someone else’s.

I was thinking the same thing

13.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    100% she cannot afford to buy out her relatives right now. That land is worth millions—doesn’t matter if it looks dusty or empty. She can’t just spend all her income and savings on buying out the rest of the ranch. There’s a whole other life she is leading aside from that that needs to be paid for, cared for and maintained, like her Pizza Hut, her boutique, her hair extensions, her fizz sticks, her premade meals, her many animals, her shopping addiction, her custom navis and oh yeah her four children!

14.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She was worried about being approved for the Pizza Hut ranch. So, there you go! She said those words.

15.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I believe krista thought she had changed. Aaryn said she wasn’t being her true self and was faking it during that time. Krista is opposite with her views too once Aaryn started being more controversial online I notice krista unfolllwed. Wasn’t it around the George Floyd murder that krista unrolled? Can’t remember

960 replies since 10/7/2022, 22:10   106109 views