Status
    Anonymous
    Carry on

2.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I will say I’m jealous of the pool, I nearly melted taking my kids to the park lol.

3. Stargirl
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Oh no she took her kids to the pool again how dare she. It's only July in Texas 🤣

I think it's nice to finally see Grayson smiling and doing something and not just stuck in front of the TV with the blank look on his face. Even at Amanda's house when they were all swimming Grayson was just in front of the TV.

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Stargirl @ 16/7/2022, 21:24) 
    Oh no she took her kids to the pool again how dare she. It's only July in Texas 🤣

I think it's nice to finally see Grayson smiling and doing something and not just stuck in front of the TV with the blank look on his face. Even at Amanda's house when they were all swimming Grayson was just in front of the TV.

I think Tara forgets that it is hot in Texas this time of year since she is always suited up in fleece. Don't worry though, after they get back home Grayson will be back in front of the tv again. Poor kid.

5.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status

6.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sparklegirl16 @ 7/16/2022, 01:46 PM) 
    QUOTE (Stargirl @ 16/7/2022, 21:24) 

I think Tara forgets that it is hot in Texas this time of year since she is always suited up in fleece. Don't worry though, after they get back home Grayson will be back in front of the tv again. Poor kid.

Y'all know I feel about Tara and those stupid fleece outfits whenever it's below 70*

7.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I don’t call it a “chore”, but I do have my 2 year old throw away his diaper after he’s been changed. How old is Baylee? I agree the deodorant seems early.

8.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Just typed Tara Henderson Baylee's birthday into YT. Her bday is sometime in January. So she's 7 1/2.

While we are on the subject of age, I saw this a few days ago and meant to post it. Adam is 31, I think. He's not looking good. I wonder if it's the 4 kids (he only wanted 2) and I dunno if getting the dog was a mutual decision. I think he must do a lot behind the scenes OR he just has more responsibility than he wanted. He looks tired. I used to think he was kinda sexy, now I'm like nah.

Screenshot_20220716-123347_Instagram

9.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Another pic I meant to post. Do any of you use this many creams and stuff? Was she fishing for sponsorships? I have heard of body dysmorphia and wondering if she might have a form of it. The way she's eating tiny portions and that acutane (spelling?) thing she was getting now all these creams? Seems like she's really got a bad image of her body in her mind. Which is sad IMO.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20220716-123403_Instagram

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (C3P0 @ 17/7/2022, 10:05) 
    Just typed Tara Henderson Baylee's birthday into YT. Her bday is sometime in January. So she's 7 1/2.

While we are on the subject of age, I saw this a few days ago and meant to post it. Adam is 31, I think. He's not looking good. I wonder if it's the 4 kids (he only wanted 2) and I dunno if getting the dog was a mutual decision. I think he must do a lot behind the scenes OR he just has more responsibility than he wanted. He looks tired. I used to think he was kinda sexy, now I'm like nah.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc12262575/...7_Instagram.jpg)

I agree he is looking rather aged and worn down. I feel kinda bad for him though because he seems to be burning the candle at both ends and Tara just shows up and steams and leaves. You are right, he only wanted 2 kids and the dog was more like him begging her for one. She is not a dog person and he claims it is for service needs on why he has one, but Chloe is never around and he doesn't take her with them anywhere. I do worry because he seems to be pushing himself when he looks like he rather be at home with a beer just chillin. Tara has to keep up with the Jonses whether he wants to or not. He has talked about depression before and that is probably what happened alongside the weight gain. He wanted to finish school but Tara started TB so that went out the window. Always what she wants.

QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 17/7/2022, 02:04) 
    QUOTE (Sparklegirl16 @ 7/16/2022, 01:46 PM) 

Y'all know I feel about Tara and those stupid fleece outfits whenever it's below 70*

Exactly and even the long sleeved fall weather when it is in the 80s even! I don't get her. And I hate that she dresses the kids similar or even Tatum. She put her in that fleece onesie when the girls were on the trampoline a month or so ago and they had bathing suits on or shorts and here Tatum is in a full zip up! Eczema or not, that is a lot of clothes for a hot day!

11.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sparklegirl16 it's sad, she wears the pants. They should compromise, he doesn't get a say at all probably because the money is earned by her name, even if he's doing a lot of the work people are tuning in/buying TB for Tara.

So I'm watching this latest video from 2 days ago, did she buy herself that green tea thing and the girls just get water with ice cubes? For lunch she's offering macaroni and hot dogs, she said they had pizza the night before, do they ever get a proper meal? It's all processed crap, have these kids seen carrots or broccoli before?

Someone in the comments (creepily IMO) says they love Grayson, so many asking about where is he etc.

She's giving so much info about eczema and gut issues. Stool samples and yeast and steroids and whatever else just no, stop going into so much detail. Tara "demanded" an allergy test. Did she memorise a script page by page here because it keeps cutting and she isn't stammering with the "ums" like usual.

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (C3P0 @ 17/7/2022, 13:22) 
    Sparklegirl16 it's sad, she wears the pants. They should compromise, he doesn't get a say at all probably because the money is earned by her name, even if he's doing a lot of the work people are tuning in/buying TB for Tara.

So I'm watching this latest video from 2 days ago, did she buy herself that green tea thing and the girls just get water with ice cubes? For lunch she's offering macaroni and hot dogs, she said they had pizza the night before, do they ever get a proper meal? It's all processed crap, have these kids seen carrots or broccoli before?

Someone in the comments (creepily IMO) says they love Grayson, so many asking about where is he etc.

She's giving so much info about eczema and gut issues. Stool samples and yeast and steroids and whatever else just no, stop going into so much detail. Tara "demanded" an allergy test. Did she memorise a script page by page here because it keeps cutting and she isn't stammering with the "ums" like usual.

Oh yes she wears the pants and it is so sad. Poor guy has been through a lot and she thinks she saved him by taking him out of the military and now forming this luxury life yet he is working like a dog and probably telling people I work at my wife's boutique.... lol. I really feel for him.
    Yeah the food thing got to me too. Her title was like "mom of 4" or something and she does the literal bare minimum. I can see if her kids were up all night sick or they were in a massive hurry to go somewhere, but to just heat up something fast (and the pizza didn't even look appetizing imo and she gave Shay like what one piece I think and Baylee got 2 and some fruit or something extra, even Tatum got more). She does nothing all day. Also I felt the same with the ice water. Is there no kiddie drinks or juices there? I don't know but I saw Tatum's face and she looked so uncomfortable. Like hot and wanted to leave. This literally looked like it was Tara's first time taking all 3 of them out.
    And yeah, she was a little extensive with all the testing. I really don't want or need to know about the stool thing. She literally exploited all her kids except Grayson but that is coming. She can talk about Tatum and her stools but keep Grayson mum. I don't get it. She will use fancy words if she ever talks about him and the diagnosis. She is tanking on views and this will bring her back on the map. It is like her secret weapon she was saving instead of "needing space and time from the diagnosis".

13.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    RE: deodorant for kids. If you think kids don't need deodorant, spend an afternoon in a classroom of kids. I absolutely would NOT allow them to start using antipersperant, but a gentle deodorant is fine and very appreciated by school teachers.

If I were raising kids now I would look into stuff like that Lume/all natural product for them to use in grade school.

14. Stargirl
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Those are weird dresses Shay and Baylee are wearing for church lol

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    For anyone wondering what we are talking about with the Sunday dresses here it is. I assume as well it is their church attire, however the kids are in the daycare center there and don't go to the actual service but still it doesn't look good. Also why us Tara in a jean jacket and everyone else is looking like it is actually summer? All for aesthetics or she has no blood? The girls looks like they escaped Willy Wankas lol
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20220717-192912_Instagram

1339 replies since 16/7/2022, 18:37   148414 views