Tara Henderson Pt 4

« Older   Newer »

1. Stargirl

User deleted

QUOTE (Sparklegirl16 @ 18/7/2022, 01:29) 
    For anyone wondering what we are talking about with the Sunday dresses here it is. I assume as well it is their church attire, however the kids are in the daycare center there and don't go to the actual service but still it doesn't look good. Also why us Tara in a jean jacket and everyone else is looking like it is actually summer? All for aesthetics or she has no blood? The girls looks like they escaped Willy Wankas lol

Yeah they are just more like Party dresses to me lol I put my daughter in nice dresses for church but not that nice. 😅

2.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Tara and her jackets, I swear, she must have some sort of hormonal imbalance to need jackets in 100* weather.

3.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sparklegirl16 @ 16/7/2022, 21:46) 
    QUOTE (Stargirl @ 16/7/2022, 21:24) 
    Oh no she took her kids to the pool again how dare she. It's only July in Texas 🤣

I think it's nice to finally see Grayson smiling and doing something and not just stuck in front of the TV with the blank look on his face. Even at Amanda's house when they were all swimming Grayson was just in front of the TV.

I think Tara forgets that it is hot in Texas this time of year since she is always suited up in fleece. Don't worry though, after they get back home Grayson will be back in front of the tv again. Poor kid.

Is something wrong with Grayson?

Yes I have noticed that he is not talking, not interacting

4.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anyone notice in her IG story how stern her voice was with someone else's dog? The dog didn't seem to be acting aggressive or bad. That would rub me the wrong way if someone was talking to my dog like that.

5.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 17/7/2022, 18:57) 
    RE: deodorant for kids. If you think kids don't need deodorant, spend an afternoon in a classroom of kids. I absolutely would NOT allow them to start using antipersperant, but a gentle deodorant is fine and very appreciated by school teachers.

If I were raising kids now I would look into stuff like that Lume/all natural product for them to use in grade school.

I thought it was more a year 5/year 6 thing. MAAAYBE year 4. 7 really does seem young to me, but maybe Baylee does really need it.

6.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I went to grandparents day for my 7 yr old grand the last week of school....someone pass out the Axe body spray....please? It was so gross LOL. Granted, I don't spend a lot of time with bigger groups of kids anymore, but we needed some Irish Spring or something

7.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I haven't heard of this. I wonder how well her sale is doing, Aaryn is now doing 40% off on her boutique. They're both jokers.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20220718-121848_Instagram

8.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I dunno my kid is 10 and doesn’t stink at all. Kids can definitely smell though - usually from not bathing for days.

Tara probably wears a jacket to church because it’s likely blasting AC inside - I’m always cold so I can see that but it’s like over 100 outside I wouldn’t put it on until I was inside and cold and remove it before I left the building!

What’s with these YT moms asking if we’ve seen the Victoria’s Secret documentary? Brianna K just did this yesterday I think. Do people really care that much about that brand especially now?

Her sale isn’t that great but if she isn’t hurting too bad she doesn’t need it to be. Aaryn is selling off everything because nothing sold lol.

9.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    No clue, I haven't watched a documentary in a while. The last one I think I saw was recommended to me about mountain climbing in Nepal, I can't even remember the name of it now.

Definitely can't see myself interested in this.

Also to answer the other question I suppose it's monkey see monkey do. None can ever have an original thought.

10.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Oh yeah all these YT moms (or the ones I know about well) are all vanilla and pretty well the same. Except Aaryn, she's off the charts nuts. She still doesn't have any original thoughts (whether she steals from Tara or her husband's views, etc) but there's always something to talk about with her lol.

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So she is going to be on accutane for the next 4 and a half months? Yikes.

12.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    And all her hair grew back from the laser so it was a waste of money. I can't with these people.

13.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I feel like she wear jackets and long sleeve shirts because she hates her broad shoulders and arms .

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I might sound weird here but when she was doing the laser treatments, she was saying her hair is so coarse and thick on her body that it irritates her skin...is that right? I kinda always pictured it to be limp and thin like her hair on her head. When I think of thick and coarse I don't picture her. I feel like she was reading a script. I mean to each their own, but for myself I am fair skinned but have thick hair due to genetics and a Mediterranean and European background. I don't see her parents with super thick hair. She has thin hair and those are extensions to make her hair look "full". Her legs looked irritated more from the razor or cream she was using when she showed it after before she started the treatments.

15.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Oh I totally see her natural hair texture as coarse.

1339 replies since 16/7/2022, 18:37   148414 views