Tara Henderson Pt 4

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrankyPantsApparently @ 18/7/2022, 21:04) 
    Oh I totally see her natural hair texture as coarse.

Really? I am shocked still. It seems like it would be fine hair still. Maybe it is making up for the hair she didn't get on her head lol. I saw some tools online that aren't a razor now and it looks like a shiny stone that you just swirl on your legs and it is supposed to reduce the strawberry look like she had. I saw some scrubs too they have out now. I am sure she will survive lol. I dunno whenever she says something I see her pics at the pool and she looks fine. Like I still would never tell she had "acne" pre accutane.

Are we getting a new thread or something? I was wondering because it looks like a new page was starting but no thread title?

2.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    When it gets to a certain point they just start another one, and sometimes name it later.

3.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Good to know. I liked this thread title I just didn't know what was going on. Oh well.. haven't checked on Tara too much today. Think she might be quiet again. It is getting boring with her again. All links.

4.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Well a vlog is coming tomorrow but I am guessing there still won’t be much to discuss lol.

5.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (headspace @ 19/7/2022, 04:06) 
    Well a vlog is coming tomorrow but I am guessing there still won’t be much to discuss lol.

Wow, so she made the comment about YL not paying well anymore, people here speculated TB is not as popular anymore AND she's releasing more and more vlogs? Like pinkumbrella said over on Bri's topic it's all smoke and mirrors. I bet she will just pretend she has missed vlogging and it has nothing to do with her empire crumbling around her faster than typically blush clothes after a couple of wash cycles.

6.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (C3P0 @ 19/7/2022, 04:23) 
    QUOTE (headspace @ 19/7/2022, 04:06) 

Wow, so she made the comment about YL not paying well anymore, people here speculated TB is not as popular anymore AND she's releasing more and more vlogs? Like pinkumbrella said over on Bri's topic it's all smoke and mirrors. I bet she will just pretend she has missed vlogging and it has nothing to do with her empire crumbling around her faster than typically blush clothes after a couple of wash cycles.

100% they are all crumbling. YouTube too.

7.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I haven’t been watching long, does anyone know or think they have a big mortgage in that house?

8.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Did anyone watch today's vlog yet? Thoughts? I have some but not going to consume a lot of time on it. However, don't get me started on Baylee giving Tatum whiplash. Also, where I am from the very rich can afford country clubs. I cannot. So sorry, Tara I guess I am not living my best life. However, she thinks the county club is the best thing for her kids-- it is spending time with them anywhere, Tara, because you never are with them to begin with. And also, who can say they have been to Disney a trillion times and are not even 10 years old yet! I went like once but don't live anywhere near there or have the $$ for that.

Regarding the whiplash event on the couch with Tatum I am still mortified because after that it looks like Baylee pushed her onto Shay. That poor baby is not a doll! What a fucking brat Baylee is. Tara barely says anything except "be careful". You can tell she never watches them and it shows from how rough Baylee is.

Edited by Sparklegirl16 - 7/19/2022, 06:34 PM

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (headspace @ 19/7/2022, 14:54) 
    I haven’t been watching long, does anyone know or think they have a big mortgage in that house?

Probably not because Adam used a VA loan to get the house. So they put nothing down with the build and their mortgage percentage is very low than any traditional loan. Just my 2 cents. But that is all I know unless something else changed.

Edited by Sparklegirl16 - 7/19/2022, 06:34 PM

10.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Tara bragged that she “grew up going to country clubs” and so did her Mom. This explains a lot. Tara never comes across as worldly or wealthy but her naive ignorance does reek of having a privileged and spoiled upbringing. I have long suspected that with her Dad being a Notre Dame alum and her living in southern California (didn’t her Mom own a hair salon?) that her family was comfortable. With getting into drugs and marrying young, it’s a miracle she is where she is today…all at the hands of exploiting her children and having a husband do the heavy lifting. Life really isn’t fair when you see imbeciles like this be “successful” on paper. But the economy is headed toward a major Depression. Influencer culture and fast fashion Chinese retailers are going to crash and burn. I’m sure they are making a lot these days. I hope they are saving because the train is about to come to a grinding halt.

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 19/7/2022, 18:34) 
    Tara bragged that she “grew up going to country clubs” and so did her Mom. This explains a lot. Tara never comes across as worldly or wealthy but her naive ignorance does reek of having a privileged and spoiled upbringing. I have long suspected that with her Dad being a Notre Dame alum and her living in southern California (didn’t her Mom own a hair salon?) that her family was comfortable. With getting into drugs and marrying young, it’s a miracle she is where she is today…all at the hands of exploiting her children and having a husband do the heavy lifting. Life really isn’t fair when you see imbeciles like this be “successful” on paper. But the economy is headed toward a major Depression. Influencer culture and fast fashion Chinese retailers are going to crash and burn. I’m sure they are making a lot these days. I hope they are saving because the train is about to come to a grinding halt.

Yes! I am waiting for it to crash and burn for them. I wonder if they even properly do their taxes. Reminds me of the Chrisleys. Regarding her parents, her Dad owns a roofing company so he "made it". Her mom probably didn't have to work so just did a side hustle doing hair and now works at a salon. I am not sure if she owns one, but regardless I don't think it would be hard for someone to manage it for a small vacation because she says her mom cannot take time off because of work...very strange. When she does come she is there for like 3 days and leaves. However, that does show a lot of Tara's character and the way she is with Baylee is only a grooming for her teenage years. I can see Baylee going down the rabbit hole like Tara did possibly. The people that go to "The Clubs" here all think they are superior and are doing crack and who knows what else. This is just my experience where I live that is why I hate the society and standards of classes. It feels so Titanic...

12.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    yes the title can be changed if you come up with one :thumbs-up: sometimes it's easier to just make the new thread and change the title later

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 19/7/2022, 18:58) 
    yes the title can be changed if you come up with one :thumbs-up: sometimes it's easier to just make the new thread and change the title later

Very understandable. I was trying to figure it out that day and if there was something wrong with the site again. Glad everything is good and yes, no worries about a title thread :)

14.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I watched the video, I know I did...but I can't remember anything about it two hours later. Lol.

15.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (headspace @ 19/7/2022, 21:06) 
    I watched the video, I know I did...but I can't remember anything about it two hours later. Lol.

Just popped it on now. So she's "making pancakes" which is microwaving them. And she had to ask Bay how long to put them in for.

She isn't giving Tatum eggs because she doesn't have to. But sometimes she does because it's just a mild sensitivity. Wtf. Can she eat eggs or not? I wouldn't be playing around with that. Dunno what was in her pancakes but mine are always made using egg.

Why is she calling Grayson Gracie boy lately?

Baylee is sitting on top of the back of the couch, Grayson eats breakfast with an ipad.

1339 replies since 16/7/2022, 18:37   148414 views