The Mills Family Part 22: Thomas is free, when will Asher and Judah flee?

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sweetbeyond @ 7/17/2022, 04:50 AM) 
    QUOTE (Toomuchlaugh @ 7/17/2022, 04:43 AM) 
    Hopefully his lease starts August 1st. They can load the van and have him unpacked in 15 minutes.

as 'Daddy' says "many hands make light work"

and TomAss never has to do anything or carry anything!

sweetbeyond How can you can Tommo never has to do anything or carry anything???? Like...Seriously??? The poor guy is exhausted! He's been carrying that camera around non-stop for almost 3 YEARS. And ..... he's got to carry the Hotspot every dang Thursday and reach up high and place it on that high high shelf at the store....and then, he's got to remember to bring it back home again! And then....he's got to drive a van and read live chat at the same time.......and THEN, he has to remember to turn off the Hotspot and connect to home wifi when they are back home. Its a full time job for ole Tommo.....all that camera work and wifi, and hotspots and making sure the audio is working and he's streaming on the right channel. And he does all that while he's still holding the camera.

Like, do you seriously want him to carry something else too? TWO THINGS? At the same time? ..... and then I guess you expect him to walk and talk while he's carrying TWO THINGS? Oh man you are asking for an awful lot! Poor guy will need a vacation for a year if he did that!

:hearty-laugh:

ps....I'm kidding :b_wink:

2.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Aww so pleased Thomas is fleeing the nest ....I mean flying the nest....I wonder if his brothers and sisters will have sleepovers ......

Someone wasn't happy though.....oh well get over it loser dad ....you still have loads of other kids life to still and continually fuck up

*lives

3.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    MR.Idiot said that Thomas was purchasing furniture etc with his savings and said he knows this because he can see Thomas' account because it's linked to his and that he was kind of worried because it's getting low ( hint hint) we all know why he dropped that little tid bit of info, he wants donations rolling in..🤦💰🤦

4.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jadedkrystals @ 7/17/2022, 03:33 PM) 
    MR.Idiot said that Thomas was purchasing furniture etc with his savings and said he knows this because he can see Thomas' account because it's linked to his and that he was kind of worried because it's getting low ( hint hint) we all know why he dropped that little tid bit of info, he wants donations rolling in..🤦💰🤦

I agree. And......I bet ole Tommo is pretty mad Thomas refused to do a video with him about moving out. That would've gotten a LOT of views and $$$$$ for the channel. Good for Thomas for refusing and also for refusing to allow Tommo share where he is moving to. If he was gonna be living in Moorcroft Tommo would've said he was gonna be very close by......he didn't say that so I hope Thomas is gonna be where he cant just be home every day hanging out......or where Tommo and the kids cant be at his apartment every night either. Thomas needs to adapt to his new independence and he needs privacy to do that.

Using up savings is what happens when somebody rents or buys a new place to live.......furniture, appliances etc all cost a lot of money and that is how life is for everybody. Folks save money ......and then they spend some of their savings on getting a new place and getting everything they need to live there. That's life. I bet Thomas wouldn't want donations and gifts rolling in. He sounds like a very responsible young man who probably planned this move for a LONG time and is all set now.

Thomas is getting life experience his father wouldn't even understand.......Tommo's first marriage was over and he moved with his Mom and step father to Moorcroft when he was 20 years old. When his first wife and him were going through whatever happened with their marriage, Tommo moved back home to his Moms home. That was when his first wife moved another guy in with her.....and the marriage to Tommo was over. He was living with Kitty and Doug in Moorcroft when he met Andrea and moved from their home into the home he bought with Andrea, where they live now. SO....Tommo never went out on his own. He moved from living home.....to living with his first wife.....to moving back home.....to moving to Moorcroft with Kitty and Doug....to marrying Andrea. Tommo always had somebody taking care of him. He never went out on his own.

After Andrea passed we know how he was happy to be rescued by everybody who wanted to send money/gifts/store credit/food. Tommo gained a LOT of savings after Andrea passed and I guess he's still got those savings because apart from getting the van, he didn't do a thing with the house, or the yard. He bought a van, a mattress and a couch.....and a lot of gadgets he didn't need, like the ice cream maker to make "weird" ice cream. And I bet donations were rolling in for a long time after the GFM was closed by the GFM site.......If somebody tries to donate it says.....

Donations paused
    Our team has contacted the organizer with a solution, and donations will resume once the issue is resolved.

I wonder what the "issue" is? :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

I guess they didn't "resolve" the issue with Tommo......its been "paused" for 2 years

Thomas is trying to make it on his own. He will have to spend his savings for a little while until he gets everything he needs for the apartment. Then he will be able to save money again. That's how life is.....for everybody, except Tommo!

5.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Just peeking in on the Mill's soap opera and am FLABBERGAUSTED Thomas is moving out! Hurray!! Something positive is happening. It was depressing watching the same old same old. Not to sound corny or anything but I am praying for God's help and victory for Thomas. God knows he has a lot to over come. Something positive is actually happening in that family of misery. Poor, sad kiddos. This IS a start! :giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emotiin
    Why or why couldn't any of the older boys live with Grandma Kitty? She has that ginormous house and they could learn to pay rent.

6.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dream Big @ 7/17/2022, 03:02 PM) 
    QUOTE (sweetbeyond @ 7/17/2022, 04:50 AM) 
    as 'Daddy' says "many hands make light work"

and TomAss never has to do anything or carry anything!

sweetbeyond How can you can Tommo never has to do anything or carry anything???? Like...Seriously??? The poor guy is exhausted! He's been carrying that camera around non-stop for almost 3 YEARS. And ..... he's got to carry the Hotspot every dang Thursday and reach up high and place it on that high high shelf at the store....and then, he's got to remember to bring it back home again! And then....he's got to drive a van and read live chat at the same time.......and THEN, he has to remember to turn off the Hotspot and connect to home wifi when they are back home. Its a full time job for ole Tommo.....all that camera work and wifi, and hotspots and making sure the audio is working and he's streaming on the right channel. And he does all that while he's still holding the camera.

Like, do you seriously want him to carry something else too? TWO THINGS? At the same time? ..... and then I guess you expect him to walk and talk while he's carrying TWO THINGS? Oh man you are asking for an awful lot! Poor guy will need a vacation for a year if he did that.
    :hearty-laugh:

ps....I'm kidding :b_wink:

Dream Big

Well, he messes everything up and can never even do any of that right...he messes up on that hotspot..how many times has he left it in the car or at Diehls or the battery is dead? How many times has the audio been messed up at Diehls, at home, in the car...once a week? He never knows the cause of that!! He can never get anything straight...OMG he always gets confused with what channel he is on , thank goodness he only has 2! He can't even hold the camera the whole time, he is always passing it off to a kid...it used to be the older kids now it is just any kid...the nearest kid.....now its hard for him to even find a kid to pass the camera off too...seems they are staying away from him more and more.
    A vacation??? TomAss don't do vacations because that might cost him some money out of his pocket! Probably the farthest he gets to a vacation is his
    bed with the door shut!

So with all that Dream Big, I see that he still doesn't do much...the most I can say what I know he does do....is put his big fat fungus foot in his mouth. He can't keep his feet out of his mouth!

and with that said .........im 'not' kidding! :smoking-smiley-face:

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Hey

Dream Big

Love ya!

:6792:

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lighthouse @ 7/17/2022, 04:35 PM) 
    Just peeking in on the Mill's soap opera and am FLABBERGAUSTED Thomas is moving out! Hurray!! Something positive is happening. It was depressing watching the same old same old. Not to sound corny or anything but I am praying for God's help and victory for Thomas. God knows he has a lot to over come. Something positive is actually happening in that family of misery. Poor, sad kiddos. This IS a start! :giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emotiin
    Why or why couldn't any of the older boys live with Grandma Kitty? She has that ginormous house and they could learn to pay rent.

The older children were taught by their mother, home economics. When the bible taught about leaving the nest, it does not mean to cleave with another relative. The grandmother or the older boys as they leave the nest will be able to teach the younger children home economics as well.

If Kitty, had health problems that she was no longer able to live on her own, it would make more sense for her to move in with one of her grandchildren, as the stairs would be too difficult for her, than for her grandchild to uproot from their adult home and family.

Asher does not make enough money to leave home, as he refuses to get a job in town that would pay for his launching into the world. Omega, computers does not pay enough to properly care for one house hold let alone two, as Tom never grew the business, as he did not like working.

9.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Good point Contrary about living with another relative. Well it's a start. I hope Thomas can make it thru the fear of being free when controlled all those years. He will have his own life, free from the camera. Praise God!

10.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sweetbeyond @ 7/17/2022, 05:22 PM) 
    Hey

Dream Big

Love ya!

:6792:

sweetbeyond love ya too!

You know I was kidding, right??? Everything you wrote is absolutely right. And also, you're right....he can't figure out the camera/audio/hot spot/wifi. There's always something that isn't working right.

I cant believe how Tommo talked about how Thomas tries to store his own food in the freezer. Tommo commented on that quite a few times in several videos...... Thomas's frozen pizzas in the freezer in the pantry. His chocolate milk in the refrigerator upstairs....and Thursday, his ice cream that fell out of the freezer upstairs. Well Tommo........poor Thomas doesn't have his very own personal shelf in a refrigerator like YOU do....the one with your name on. Tommy's shelf for Tommy's special food.

Poor Thomas was buying most of his own food.......going to subway after work everyday as Tommo shared quite a while ago. Then Tommo bought him a personal pizza oven so Thomas can heat a frozen pizza when she is playing on the computer. WHERE does he expect poor Thomas to keep the frozen pizzas? In his bed? Poor kid had to keep them in a freezer.

IF Thomas ever doubts his decision to move out.....I hope he remembers all those things and realizes it was time to break free and have his own life and his own space. Thomas works 40+ hours every week....how many hours does Tommo work???

11.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I just got back from food shopping and putting it all away so thinking on this is fresh in my mind. Thomas bought food and Tom didn't want him to store it in his freezer? If the kids had something to refrigerate, where were they supposed to put it? Tom gets his own shelf but the kids aren't even allowed in the fridge, except for his sweet favorite one so she can get endless chocolate milk. I dare say between the fat content and sugar in that, she's going to be consuming too many calories.

I bought things my kids specifically like. I don't just buy communal food and tell everyone to eat from that or else. My kids have different tastes in food so their foods so I get what they like. I had one kid request Uncrustables (man, those are expensive too). Another kid requested ice cream. It's not off limits to eat each other's stuff but usually they don't because they don't have the same taste. Anyway, my point is that he's got 9 kids. He had one kid that could buy his own preferences but then he whined that there was no space. Well, then buy less of the other crap no one is eating. He gets the same foods over and over that no one wants! He has to get it though because it's on his list. The magic list! Get rid of the shelf for just himself and make room for special food requests, like if Solly wants some lunchables, buy him some. Hannah can have her strawberry milk but she's the only one that gets a food item that is her favorite - something just for her. If someone wants a certain flavor pop tart, get them that. You can't force 9 kids to like all the same stuff. You know, it might even save him some money too.

12.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think, at the most, Tom works about 2 hours a day.
    As somebody said Tom doesn’t like work. He can’t even look after the shop part of his business, he has one of the kids do it. Unless Tom wants to hide down there away from his kids.

What does Tom hate more than working his job? That would be taking care of his kids and home properly!
    I think we all know Tom heads out “to work” and then has a snooze in his car or his special hammock.

13.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Poppycock! @ 7/17/2022, 07:22 PM) 
    I think we all know Tom heads out “to work” and then has a snooze in his car or his special hammock.

I absolutely believe this. He can also be more efficient in times he schedules his in person jobs so it doesn't put him at getting home at 5 p.m. so tired he can't cook dinner.

14.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cannoli @ 17/7/2022, 19:20) 
    I just got back from food shopping and putting it all away so thinking on this is fresh in my mind. Thomas bought food and Tom didn't want him to store it in his freezer? If the kids had something to refrigerate, where were they supposed to put it? Tom gets his own shelf but the kids aren't even allowed in the fridge, except for his sweet favorite one so she can get endless chocolate milk. I dare say between the fat content and sugar in that, she's going to be consuming too many calories.

I bought things my kids specifically like. I don't just buy communal food and tell everyone to eat from that or else. My kids have different tastes in food so their foods so I get what they like. I had one kid request Uncrustables (man, those are expensive too). Another kid requested ice cream. It's not off limits to eat each other's stuff but usually they don't because they don't have the same taste. Anyway, my point is that he's got 9 kids. He had one kid that could buy his own preferences but then he whined that there was no space. Well, then buy less of the other crap no one is eating. He gets the same foods over and over that no one wants! He has to get it though because it's on his list. The magic list! Get rid of the shelf for just himself and make room for special food requests, like if Solly wants some lunchables, buy him some. Hannah can have her strawberry milk but she's the only one that gets a food item that is her favorite - something just for her. If someone wants a certain flavor pop tart, get them that. You can't force 9 kids to like all the same stuff. You know, it might even save him some money too.

And this is why they have no variety in their diet because everyone has to like a food item or Tom doesn’t buy it.
    He’s said it on many occasions. The only person who regularly gets special food is……Tom, of course.
    Hannah only got the milk because Tom found a gadget he wanted and it meant less work for him.
    Now he doesn’t even have to pour the milk on their breakfast cereal. Although let’s be honest he didn’t do that anyway :lol:

They aren’t even allowed food when they are hungry only at the designated times. Poor Hannah is hungry every week on the live shopping.
    Asher had to ask Tom if he could have another bread roll!!!! He’s 18 years old.
    They aren’t rationing food due to lack of money because Tom wastes lots of cash every week on himself. Smart water, Funyuns, his own ice cream etc.
    So why is Asher, the main contributor in the mills house, having to ask for an extra roll at meal times? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

15.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Tom hasn’t mentioned riding his special bike. The one with the upgraded wheels & seat. Or the special patch of grass on the side of the road. Because remember Tom is just so tired and needs a release.

It’s just all about Tom isn’t it? Hard to believe he has 10 children, when he acts like a child himself.

887 replies since 17/7/2022, 03:21   116802 views