Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    as requested

2.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    65615C4C-A0BD-48CE-B6B0-AA7CBD38509A

Thank you!

I’ve been saving this pic for the right time! This seems like the occasion.

3.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    6C532DF4-F86C-45A0-8911-8AE89C5BD214

EA9537AB-B4AB-4EF0-BCD8-DB0B7F6EA8E7

2F0C13E6-3F84-466F-B5B0-4EB9EC32704B

4.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Her recipes are awful! I don’t get the appeal.

5.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gonorrhea in Boat Shoes @ 7/22/2022, 02:11 AM) 
    65615C4C-A0BD-48CE-B6B0-AA7CBD38509A

Thank you!

I’ve been saving this pic for the right time! This seems like the occasion.

OMG! I know she uses obvious heavy filters on her photos, but had no idea she looks THIS skeletal. You know, it's difficult. You REALLY want this woman to get help, but I'm also very angry that she has this huge platform and continuously says she looks this way due from moderation, hiking, and genetics. Her mother is thin, but is a healthy-thin. This is someone who obviously has a dangerous health issue, and even if she doesn't want to be a "spokesperson for eating disorders", I think she has a responsibility to the millions of people that follow her to acknowledge that this is NOT healthy. The denial and deleting of comments that express concern for her, are what really bother me. Her recipes (the ones she doesn't steal!) are incredibly unhealthy- full of calories, sodium, fat, sugar, etc. and even eating them in moderation would not allow her to look this way. As her family earns their money off of being her employees, I have a hard time believing that they are going to assist her in getting help. Because if that were the case, something would have been done by this point and she should be stepping away to seek help.

6.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I do like Teegan, I have tried some of her recipes in the past and they have turned out fairly well. I didn't realize she was this thin! 😳 One thing which strikes me as a bit strange about her (and co-dependent, really) is how Teegan and her family take ALL of their vacations together. Even her siblings and their kids come along. This is for every single trip, unless Teegan is on a work trip or something. I mean, once in awhile it's great to vacation with family, but every single time??? 🤔 What if someone doesn't want to go along, do they get ostracized from the family? Lol

7.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Ugh as I said on LWL thread this bums me out. I have always been a fan of hers
    and had no idea about the marks on her or the recipe stealing. I hope she gets the help she needs if she has all this going on 😢

The side smile does annoy me, though. As do the brows.

8.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cosima Lily @ 22/7/2022, 02:46) 
    One thing which strikes me as a bit strange about her (and co-dependent, really) is how Teegan and her family take ALL of their vacations together. Even her siblings and their kids come along. This is for every single trip, unless Teegan is on a work trip or something. I mean, once in awhile it's great to vacation with family, but every single time??? 🤔 What if someone doesn't want to go along, do they get ostracized from the family? Lol

I get strong cultish vibes from them. Also, any time she talks to one of them directly, they give such odd answers. Very odd family. Her father and one of her older brothers definitely seem very off.

9.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I will go on record to say that some of her recipes have turned out great for me. I made plenty during covid when I was bored of everything and that’s how I found her. As a more experienced cook now though, her times are usually off and there is way too much fat in most them, which masks most cooking mistakes.

Her food pictures are beautiful.

Her family does not EVER need to be on her professional cooking account! They have *nothing* to do with her recipes! Same for her sKINcARe and fAsHun and even her own face. No! Make a personal account for that shit!

10.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gonorrhea in Boat Shoes @ 7/22/2022, 03:05 AM) 
    Her family does not EVER need to be on her professional cooking account! They have *nothing* to do with her recipes! Same for her sKINcARe and fAsHun and even her own face. No! Make a personal account for that shit!

That's one I started to get very turned off by her. She was getting more and more sponsorships and then seemed to make some assumption that everyone wanted to know more about her personal life, $$$ lifestyle, hideous clothes, and weirdo family. In the beginning, I liked the lack of sponsorships and what seemed like a layer of authenticity. Now, she's just like any other "influencer". It's so pathetic that these people can't see beyond the $$ to realize that it really turns many people off to have nonstop ads and sponsored posts thrown at them. I don't trust a single product they endorse at this point, especially when you are seeing the same products at the same time by multiple people. I am down to following only two people that are considered "influencers" and am likely about to stop following them as well because I can't STAND the ads every. single. day.

Who cares about her skin when she uses strong filters every day (she admits it at least) or her fashion when its just baggy, ill-fitting, ugly, and expensive??

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ht8r @ 22/7/2022, 02:53) 
    and had no idea about the marks on her or the recipe stealing. I hope she gets the help she needs if she has all this going on 😢

I noticed you mentioned your age on the LWL thread. I am a year older than you and agree with everything you wrote here!

As for Tieghan — her appearance is jarring. I have her first cookbook and will cook through it more before I make any statements on that.

12.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Scamdyn @ 22/7/2022, 16:55) 
    QUOTE (Ht8r @ 22/7/2022, 02:53) 

I noticed you mentioned your age on the LWL thread. I am a year older than you and agree with everything you wrote here!

As for Tieghan — her appearance is jarring. I have her first cookbook and will cook through it more before I make any statements on that.

♥️♥️♥️

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her 13(?) year-old sister is into Dior? Wtf? This is stupid content, especially for a food account.

3FA7447D-10D0-4C44-B711-F70FCC179034

14.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yep. They are so totally out of touch. When she started buying her $1400 bags and having her name where “she” bought every item of clothing at like 11/12 years old, I’m like…uh, what??

15.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I've been following HBH for years and always felt something was off. Her recipes are pretty good, although they are often very time consuming to make and seem to require lots of bowls and pots to clean. Her food photography is quite beautiful!

I think it is all the links to very expensive items. In her Nine Favorite Things newsletter she will say something like "I love these boots..think I may have to buy them" and then link a $1800 pair of boots that she doesn't even own. "I am dying to try to try this new eye serum" and proceeds to link a $150 bottle of eye cream. There must be a hundred non food related links in every post! It is a pet peeve of mine when people link items that they are thinking of buying or that are on their "wish list".

I hate to say this, but I showed her picture to my husband and he said she looked like a meth addict! Yikes.

208 replies since 22/7/2022, 00:39   51327 views