Half Baked Harvest

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I can't watch her stories anymore. Between her VERY upsetting appearance, the open sores/burns/cuts, the off family vibes, that poor baby boy's matted hair....it's just all too much.

2.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    The wrist bone cut!

1EB508B1-CD34-421F-83EF-93F60400B429

3.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I'm sorry, I've only started following her recently, but that does look like meth sores, I've seen them on others. Which would also explain just how thin she is, but I just can't see how someone who uses to that degree would be functional to the degree that she seems to be. I just can't think of any other explanation for it. And why showcase it? She could wear longer sleeves. So strange.

4.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    5A06AEB8-D4DB-4FDD-8683-562C6FD9193A

5.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yep…

6.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m sorry. I know I sound terrible, but why would I want to take fashion, makeup, skincare advice that she keeps pushing? She dresses in huge BAD 90’s clothes, has terrible skin that she uses a mega filter on, and yeah. Additionally, why do all of these food accounts now have to push so many partnerships or private life events, and can’t just focus on recipes/food? If she wants to share obsessively about the lavish vacations she takes (solely with her family which is beyond weird), the very expensive jewelry, clothes, accessories she wears, the very expensive bedding, skincare she uses….make a separate account. Why is she suddenly showing us her $2850 bag and $1000 shoes? I can barely follow any of the food-related accounts anymore because they are about 30-50% about food at this point. It’s so annoying!
    Also, she’s been wearing fall/winter clothing for weeks and her area was having a major heat wave. So weird!
    Attached Image
    942F6242-884D-4914-9560-D788FBDAB593

7.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    And that pic is heavily filtered-just wow. So strange.

8.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her legs. My god…
    Attached Image
    62B656BF-B867-4E6A-AF72-952E284939BD

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I always liked and still do for the most part like Tieghan. I muted her awhile back and just turned her back on a few weeks ago and I guess she started using less filters cause y'all I was😧. I actually got scared at how her face is and I never talk about peoples appearances; you just never know how it affects them. But her eyes are sunken in and she's frail its really sad and I wish she would if she's not getting help.
    I think her family is cute her dad and mom seem chill and nice working people. I think I stopped paying attention to her when she started posting so many ads and sponsors I was like ohhh not another one. So I'd rather see her personal life over the ads any day.

10.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Aside from the toothpick legs and knobby knees, why is she dressing like it's mid-November
    with knee high brown leather boots and heavy,oversized, ugly brown corduroy shacket?
    She's in Chicago? It's summer. I'm near Philadelphia and it's 95F here.
    So bizarre

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fawnknutson @ 8/9/2022, 09:19 PM) 
    Aside from the toothpick legs and knobby knees, why is she dressing like it's mid-November
    with knee high brown leather boots and heavy,oversized, ugly brown corduroy shacket?
    She's in Chicago? It's summer. I'm near Philadelphia and it's 95F here.
    So bizarre

I'm assuming its from her severe eating disorder. Her area had record heat streak in the high 90's and all of her videos show her in heavy clothing.
    "Patients who aren’t eating enough run chilly body temperatures and lack consistent flow of warm, calorie-heated blood to their hands and feet (or using our example, the rooms that are less important)"

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is NOT someone I want to recommend cooking or fashion to me. If anything, it turns me off horribly. Seriously, if those sores aren’t from picking/bulimia and are from cooking, she’s a horrible cook and needs to try something else. I follow so many healthy recipe Instagram accounts and NO ONE has marks like this.
    Attached Image
    03E1A310-617C-444D-856B-8E7FAB6CB5F9

13.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Whew, I just don't get it. The sores all over her hands and wrists are unappetizing at a minimum.
    So many questions. As unlikely as it seems, is it possible she's genetically that thin? She definitely
    does not look healthy.
    Do her subscribers ever question her weight in the comments-(sorry, I never read them) or are any
    inquiries immediately removed?
    It seems she is a big income generator for much of her family so maybe they all keep quiet about it
    to not rock the money boat? But I'd think if they are as close as she claims, there would have to be
    concern from someone...Mom? Dad? Hello?

14.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she has mentioned in the comments or in one of those Ask Me Anything responses that she gets her metabolism and skinniness from her mom. That it is a genetic thing. Her mom looks healthy though.
    Tieghan has gotten worse in the past few months. I feel like she cycles through phases. There were a few months when she looked like she had actually put on weight and was looking good. Now she looks like she is going downhill agin.
    How does her hair look so healthy when she looks so malnourished?

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The long sleeves in summer I can understand. Its perfectly normal in many places around the world to wear layers of long sleeves and thin pants especially during summer spring time. However these are places like the middle east and south america where their heat is practically deathly and it makes much more sense. But its also about the fabric. I wear long sleeves sometimes and flowy pants because they also protect your skin from the sun. Its not such a common thing in the states where most of us think we have to wear less clothes when its hot then long sleeves and pants over shorts.
    Jeans seem kind of silly since they can stick to you and skirts are okay but they still have access to west you can cause skin damage.
    Her wearing sweaters is weird since the fabric of them seem to be tight and usually thick instead of flowy baggy and long. I remember she did say that she gets her skinny ness from her mom too and she has a fast metabolism. I like her food but sometimes her presentations can be messy and even tho you can see her counter top is spotless I still feel weird about eating straight off it like she does sometimes lol

208 replies since 22/7/2022, 00:39   51327 views