Half Baked Harvest

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    There are long sleeves, and then there are thick blazers and jackets though. Nothing against sleeves!

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fawnknutson @ 8/10/2022, 02:11 AM) 
    Whew, I just don't get it. The sores all over her hands and wrists are unappetizing at a minimum.
    So many questions. As unlikely as it seems, is it possible she's genetically that thin? She definitely
    does not look healthy.
    Do her subscribers ever question her weight in the comments-(sorry, I never read them) or are any
    inquiries immediately removed?
    It seems she is a big income generator for much of her family so maybe they all keep quiet about it
    to not rock the money boat? But I'd think if they are as close as she claims, there would have to be
    concern from someone...Mom? Dad? Hello?

I know that her mother is in charge of a lot of her social media and blogs and she deletes comments about her health/weight FAST. Her followers absolutely make comments of concern. I've seen them and then they are gone.
    Her family (mostly her parents) is on her payroll, but her dad was also involved in some type of stocks or hedge funds before he moved them in to Colorado compound life and had made a TON of money. I think that family seems highly OFF and so I am honestly not too surprised that they wouldn't try and force her into some type of inpatient treatment.

3.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    This is my first time commenting on this sub-hey, all! I am SHOOK by her appearance as well. I was thinking that her hair definitely looks healthier than the rest of her, but I can’t EVEN with the bony legs.
    It’s very troubling.

Obviously the ED is awful, and I hope someone helps her. I have made a few of her recipes and do have her books. I’m hoping for her sake that the marks on her arms are burns from cooking. It’s pretty damn sad that everyone seems to be around all the time and she is so frail. If I went on vacation with my whole family, we would not all make it back. So there’s that too. Weird situation all around. And not at all good for her little sister.

4.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    On the rare times that she hasn’t used heavy filters, her hair appears to be very dry. I think because she keeps it long, it looks healthier than it is.

I have to say, I thought her sister seemed like a really sweet kid in the beginning, but she’s seeming less and less like that now. It was almost obvious that she was going to become that way given that she was spoiled with unlimited new outfits that she modeled and now designer stuff.

5.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Right—she would talk about shopping at Zara, which is just right for a little girl; now it’s a Lady Dior bag, matching sunglasses, and $900 (just a guess) high-tops. What a waste of money, and they could have taken a girls’ trip outside of CO. Gauche.

6.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I recall a while ago T said she struggled with terrible anxiety and was so anxious at school that she had no friends and teachers wanted her Mom to get her some counseling. Sad. I also think at that point she was pulled out of school and finished online rather than staying engaged with peers or possibly working through her issues. OK, their choice. Her sister-what is she 13 going on 35?-is also doing cyber school.
    I don't pretend to know the details but it seems as a family they are very close but also very closed off.

She doesn't appear to have friends, just family...and btw, what's the deal with her loud, creepy, always shirtless brother?
    Given some of her history, the idea of her having an ED isn't such a stretch. And with that, it's also not unusual to see why she is so
    food obsessed. Gotta give her credit for turning it all into a successful career.

7.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She is looking really bad lately. Especially around the neck area and the eyes. He mouth looks sunken in too. She has lost significant weight in the past month

8.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EatTheRich @ 8/11/2022, 01:45 AM) 
    I know that her mother is in charge of a lot of her social media and blogs and she deletes comments about her health/weight FAST. Her followers absolutely make comments of concern. I've seen them and then they are gone.
    Her family (mostly her parents) is on her payroll, but her dad was also involved in some type of stocks or hedge funds before he moved them in to Colorado compound life and had made a TON of money. I think that family seems highly OFF and so I am honestly not too surprised that they wouldn't try and force her into some type of inpatient treatment.

I only started watching her as of late and had no clue her family is so involved in her ventures. Strange since she is a full-fledged adult.

9.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love how she jokingly says she’s not going to buy the Dior purse, but asks which other $400-850 bag should she get for her 13-year old sister?? I’m sure it’s easy to be so out of touch when you live in a rich commune with your family.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EatTheRich @ 29/8/2022, 21:21) 
    I love how she jokingly says she’s not going to buy the Dior purse, but asks which other $400-850 bag should she get for her 13-year old sister?? I’m sure it’s easy to be so out of touch when you live in a rich commune with your family.

I would think the $38 lululemon fanny pack would be enough for the 13 year old. Honestly, these influencers and the amount of money they must be earning!! Crazy!

11.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Here's the thing-her videos are becoming very unappealing from a hygiene standpoint.
    So her older brother is always leaning into the food while spit-shouting with no shirt on.
    Her adorable baby brother is encouraged to put his cruddy toddler fingers and drooly mouth
    on all the foods.
    I've had toddlers, I know how it is.
    Her Dad? I'm curious about the beard. In fact, I can't take my eyes off it for fear I'll miss
    something moving about in it.
    And Tiegan, if she heavily filters her hair & face why can't she filter out the gnarly gaping sores on
    her wrists and hands. Her poor nails are bitten down to practically nothing too.
    It just seems if you're running a food prep site you have to be aware of this stuff.

12.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    BOLDLY planting Chico’s links from my filthy kennel.

Status
    Anonymous
    9B63EC6E-1037-447B-835B-3DEF953A9D80

13.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So REPULSIVE!!!

14.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What IS that?! Does she have big dogs she lets play with her too roughly? My MIL used to do that with her airedales and her arms looked kind of like that.

Also, I only started following her recently, but I'm kind of struck by how she sometimes slams stuff into a bowl, then clangs it(other bowl, measuring spoon or cup, etc.) on the counter in her videos. I guess the acoustics in her kitchen are something. I may have to show my husband her homemade spaghetti-Os video, he has a story (via MIL, he was too young) about how he and his brother were toddlers and hated them, and both puked them up at the table after being made to eat them (he's so lucky our kids haven't done half of what he and his brothers did as kids).

15.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (InstaIllusions @ 9/1/2022, 07:22 PM) 
    What IS that?! Does she have big dogs she lets play with her too roughly? My MIL used to do that with her airedales and her arms looked kind of like that.

No major animals that I have ever seen. She claims that its just from cooking. I've never seen anyone cut and burn themselves like that. She obviously needs a cooking class if she doesn't know to use a knife or oven properly. It makes zero sense.

Also, so is she getting a new designer item on a weekly basis now? She's getting more and more unrelatable...though I guess anyone living in a commune/compound, has a super creepy family, who also has a horrific eating disorder, isn't that relatable anyway. I don't really understand what she hopes to gain by showing off how much money she has during a recession/pandemic. Her father gave her the money to start the business as it is.

208 replies since 22/7/2022, 00:39   51327 views