Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 8/4/2022, 05:13 AM) 
    QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 4/8/2022, 13:29) 

I can't really believe that this is Jen's idea of content. Watching someone drive their new car. With no other people in the video. What's the actual point?

Jenny is so far up her own ass. she is in love with herself and inanimate objects, she believes she is giving the 99% the best things there is....JENNY having a romantic time with her new toy and her only friends, Winnie and a camera

the woman lives a very sad existence. All she does is eat, exercise, shop, stalk people on IG. There is literally nothing else to her. For Jenny this is must be so exciting. She has got to be pleased as punch with herself.

2.     +19   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CrazyCakes @ 8/4/2022, 03:05 PM) 
    QUOTE (MissMiss @ 8/4/2022, 02:53 PM) 
    Do you think Jen feels the slightest bit of guilt taking money from her patrons? She has to know she is putting out crap content. :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

No. And, she doesn't think her content is crap.

If anything, she feels entitled to headpats and donations (because that’s what her community is, let’s be honest). She feels resentful as hell that RM3 is nicer than anything she’ll ever have, and she feels cheated out of the life that is “rightfully” hers. I bet she also feels sure that sweet boy would have returned to her if THAT WOMAN hadn’t come on the scene. She’s the classic example of those who feel the world owes them something. As we know, she was not meant to work, after all. :enraged-smiley-emoticon:

3.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    QUOTE (We’reAllMadHere @ 4/8/2022, 03:40) 
    Off topic but how does she manage to always buy the ugliest most unflattering sunglasses ever.

If I ever see her IRL…
    D3438BD5-A4E3-4FD5-807E-B04E0802C11D

4.     +31   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She must still keep a Winnie water stand at Scott’s since she didn’t pack one. How badly do you think Bev wants to take an axe to that thing?

5.     +25   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "Block and eject" -- just like you did with Don just before he came to his senses and dumped your sorry ass?

6.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 4/8/2022, 15:23) 
    She must still keep a Winnie water stand at Scott’s since she didn’t pack one. How badly do you think Bev wants to take an axe to that thing?

We didn’t even see the car one though. She usually drives with a travel water thing.

I don’t remember that she has one at her brother’s house. I think they used to bring it.

I don’t think she showed the car fully packed. Winnie would have needed water on the road.

7.     +17   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    After watching poor, poor Winnie drag her little body to the car, that BITCH Jen literally dumps her in that car seat! If I had (and I have had) dogs with issues similar to Winnie's and knowing she is in pain, I would GENTLY place her in the seat - not plop her down like she did. I detest that selfish bitch more and more every time I see her and I already despised her.

8.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    We just got back from a 19 hour road trip and I packed less for a family of 4. (2 young kids). A couple of bribe snacks and some lunchables for the kids, sunflower seeds for us parents and our water bottles. We stopped a picked out fun snacks and got fast food for lunch.
    Everyone survived and we had a blast!

9.     +36   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    There's a good chance she ate her packed snacks and stopped for more roadside snacks.

10.     +31   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen is an enigma:

Taking an interstate on a 5 hour road trip: requires enough food for 4 people plus rain gear in case she gets stranded.

Jen camping in the woods alone in a tent: I’ll be fine. I have a pocket knife. Bears? What bears?

The things she preps for are so out of touch with reality.

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Was the rain gear for walking Winnie during the drive?

12.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 4/8/2022, 15:39) 

We didn’t even see the car one though. She usually drives with a travel water thing.

I don’t remember that she has one at her brother’s house. I think they used to bring it.

I don’t think she showed the car fully packed. Winnie would have needed water on the road.

She used to bring TWO! One for the hotel room and one for Scott’s house. Psycho

13.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 8/4/2022, 08:39 AM) 

Agree, KayTee They didn't keep one at Scott's house. When they traveled to St Louis previously, she packed TWO! water stands. One for Scott's house and one for their hotel. We saw this recently in the Rewatch thread.

14.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Prepacking snacks is part of her disordered eating. When she was sitting in the gas station parking lot she said she would be tempted to buy all the bad snacks, so she prepacks to avoid the temptation. Fatty wouldn't be able to resist binging on chips and chocolate.

Not being able to go 5 hours without eating is another part of it. She refuses to let herself feel hunger. I'm assuming because she goes into binge mode.

15.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 4/8/2022, 15:54) 
    Jen is an enigma:

Taking an interstate on a 5 hour road trip: requires enough food for 4 people plus rain gear in case she gets stranded.

Jen camping in the woods alone in a tent: I’ll be fine. I have a pocket knife. Bears? What bears?

The things she preps for are so out of touch with reality.

Like when extreme winter weather was hitting Chicago right around when she was due to give birth to Charlotte and she was like we’ll just give birth at home if needed.
    Wtf!

918 replies since 1/8/2022, 23:58   98614 views