TriggeredByPicklesAndSpendingD**sNickels Pt. 357

« Older   Newer »

1.     +27   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CC, after Jenny has completed her evening skin care: Mummy, why do you always smell like a salad? Mummy Tensleigh always smells like flowers!

2.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen doesn’t care as much about the Bakery because she can shield herself by not reading - unless idiot Paula & Co., still DM’s Jen updates which she doesn’t want.

YT has comments that she has to see. Patreon is 95% sunshine and the rest probably aren’t bad.

Jen is trying to cocoon herself from reality even further than she already is.

She is creating her own “happy place.”

QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 2/8/2022, 06:44) 
    CC, after Jenny has completed her evening skin care: Mummy, why do you always smell like a salad? Mummy Tensleigh always smells like flowers!

I wonder if the kids think her name is a nickname for Mommy.

3. Jently Alone Forever
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Jenny's Bespoke Poop Shovel @ 2/8/2022, 04:32) 
    QUOTE (HotHotMommySteak @ 8/1/2022, 09:22 PM) 
    That's the only stimulation she gets in that area (her nether regions) :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic so she doesn't want one.

Oh.

So this is why she NEEDS NO MAN. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

I'll see myself out.

Quartz.

Fact: If a woman cycles as much as she does without padding between her legs...it DOES lead to a significant decrease in libido from nerve damage.

I know it sounds like I'm making that up but it is accurate.

4.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Just a Tensleigh blue shovel with ALLLLLLLL the vitriol.

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 8/1/2022, 11:48 PM) 
    Jen doesn’t care as much about the Bakery because she can shield herself by not reading - unless idiot Paula & Co., still DM’s Jen updates which she doesn’t want.

YT has comments that she has to see. Patreon is 95% sunshine and the rest probably aren’t bad.

Jen is trying to cocoon herself from reality even further than she already is.

She is creating her own “happy place.”

Yep! And that's another reason she won't hire someone to moderate her comments. That person will let a comment she considers "hate" through that the rest of humanity sees as non-mean constructive criticism. Oh, no. Can't subject our Pwincess Woo Woo to any of that.

5.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jently Alone Forever @ 8/2/2022, 06:57 AM) 
    QUOTE (Jenny's Bespoke Poop Shovel @ 2/8/2022, 04:32) 
    Oh.

So this is why she NEEDS NO MAN. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

I'll see myself out.

Quartz.

Fact: If a woman cycles as much as she does without padding between her legs...it DOES lead to a significant decrease in libido from nerve damage.

Not only nerve damage, but excessive cycling also increases the likelihood of urinating during sex according to a peer-reviewed med journal article. I learned this from Dr. Drew on Loveline (US-based Baker here).

6.     +37   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is how I picture Jenny's "friendships" going. It was definitely how she and D** communicated; nitpicking every dumb thing.

Loser

7.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 2/8/2022, 01:08) 
    Waiting for Jenny’s next declaration:

“I don’t know why anyone insists on growing their own vegetables. It’s selfish, really. I think it’s my civic duty to buy produce that others grow and harvest. It allows those less-fortunate people an opportunity to earn a living. I’m privileged, and it’s part of my family culture to be charitable by allowing others to do work for us.”

Supporting “small” businesses 😂

8.     +40   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If she's going to turn off comments on Youtube she may as well close the channel. Jen's videos are not 'information' or 'how to' videos, they are home videos that you would share with family or friends, but Jen doesn't have much of those, which is why she shares publicly. But the reactions and questions and comments are part of watching and chatting with other women, otherwise it's just Jen posting crap videos out into the void. It would actually attract more people to the Bakery because there is nowhere else to talk about the videos.

She said nothing would change when she went to Patreon but it's obvious that she doesn't want to deal with other people's opinions of her, despite choosing to share her life publicly for all these years. I don't personally feel like Patreon is a safe space at all (800+ people is not a safe space!) but she feels like most of those people are on her side. Youtube is full of people who have seen over the years how much of an asshole she is and are sick of it... and now they aren't shy about calling her out.

9.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Nefarious DisneyPrincess @ 2/8/2022, 02:01) 
    The only reason those kids got dollar store sprinkler time in the newly fenced garden is because the mould remediation peeps were in the house.

I also think she knew she couldn't get away with buying a brand new car and not having the fence fixed. She would never hear the end of it.

10.     +43   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Bakers, I had to share the funniest thing with you all. I offered to take a bunch of stuff to the thrift store for my bestie as she’s moving. Most is stuff from her old day home days, outgrown kids clothes, etc. But a couple of the boxes she said I should look through first to see if there’s anything I wanted or my kids would like. I bring the boxes home and start looking through them. My fellow bakers, behold :hearty-laugh: let me put this beautiful Orla Kiely toiletry bag & pouch set up for sale :XD:

PS it’s brand new, too. She said her ex mother-in-law gifted it to her many years ago and she thought it was ugly as sin so she never used it (also, I don’t know why the photo is sideways but you get it, lol)
    Attached Image
    A10B68AF-CD53-4414-B6ED-143BD1B78EBF

11.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 2/8/2022, 09:45) 
    If she's going to turn off comments on Youtube she may as well close the channel. Jen's videos are not 'information' or 'how to' videos, they are home videos that you would share with family or friends, but Jen doesn't have much of those, which is why she shares publicly. But the reactions and questions and comments are part of watching and chatting with other women, otherwise it's just Jen posting crap videos out into the void. It would actually attract more people to the Bakery because there is nowhere else to talk about the videos.

She said nothing would change when she went to Patreon but it's obvious that she doesn't want to deal with other people's opinions of her, despite choosing to share her life publicly for all these years. I don't personally feel like Patreon is a safe space at all (800+ people is not a safe space!) but she feels like most of those people are on her side. Youtube is full of people who have seen over the years how much of an asshole she is and are sick of it... and now they aren't shy about calling her out.

I’m still trying to imagine if I were to stumble across her channel now, what the hell I would think. Hard to know exactly since I’ve been privy to her antics for almost a decade. She privated the videos from her other channels (except for “pretty neat planner”) and got rid of some of the crazier videos from the main channel (I’m looking at you, crying over milk video).

Her channel has pretty much zero direction and zero theme even just from looking at the thumbnails/reading the titles unless you count ten-second-long “hobbies” or the ramblings of a mad woman. If her current channel is all I had to go on, looking at the videos from earliest to most recent, I’d probably feel like I’m reading a book with big chunks taken out or missing in every chapter.

12.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (UtahCabin @ 8/2/2022, 07:42 AM) 

Not only nerve damage, but excessive cycling also increases the likelihood of urinating during sex according to a peer-reviewed med journal article. I learned this from Dr. Drew on Loveline (US-based Baker here).

Come on does anyone think Jenny is going to be having sex (with an actual D) again?

13.     +33   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Jens George Washington Curls @ 2/8/2022, 11:42) 
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 2/8/2022, 09:45) 

I’m still trying to imagine if I were to stumble across her channel now, what the hell I would think. Hard to know exactly since I’ve been privy to her antics for almost a decade. She privated the videos from her other channels (except for “pretty neat planner”) and got rid of some of the crazier videos from the main channel (I’m looking at you, crying over milk video).

Her channel has pretty much zero direction and zero theme even just from looking at the thumbnails/reading the titles unless you count ten-second-long “hobbies” or the ramblings of a mad woman. If her current channel is all I had to go on, looking at the videos from earliest to most recent, I’d probably feel like I’m reading a book with big chunks taken out or missing in every chapter.

I agree, her channel makes no sense now unless you are a legacy follower and know the background to how she got to where she currently is. Otherwise it just looks like a miserable woman in her late 30s who doesn't like her kids pretending to be a van life Youtuber and doing absolutely terrible travel videos. She won't be getting new subscribers based on her current content - if the number ever goes up it will be because of spam accounts or people who have come across her old PNL videos and think she will make more like that (p.s. she won't).

She has been totally failing at Youtube for years now and the comments are critical of her because she doesn't come off well in videos and the content isn't very good. It's that simple. There is no elaborate psychological reason why she gets negative comments... nobody is jealous, nobody hates their life and is taking it out on Jen. It's really not that complicated.

14.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (UtahCabin @ 2/8/2022, 07:42) 

IF that is real then it’s not a problem for Jen. No real D anywhere in sight.

15.     +52   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    So, isn’t it coincidental that Gene decides to show the filtered-as-f*ck version of her Peloton situation INCLUDING her bare midriff? It’s almost like someone else showed a bare midriff, causing Gene to compete immediately. The timing couldn’t be more obvious. And of course, she loses in that competition because the other person didn’t need to filter. Haha! :snickering:

918 replies since 1/8/2022, 23:58   98614 views