« Older   Newer »

1.     +44   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    You know, I hope she starts competing with the other one more readily. Jenny, here's what you need to to to really compete: clean your ass up (literally and figuratively), get a haircut, a dermatologist, a stylist. Hire an interior decorator, a gardener, a landscape architect. Find a therapist to help you sort out why you hate your kids, why you exercise excessively, why you won't help your dying dog, why you refuse to decorate a house you've been in for two years, why you insist on leaving said house every chance you get, why you think sleeping in a rig alone in the middle of nowhere is a good idea, why you eat like a starving behemoth, why you can't take constructive criticism and why you're just an all-around gross piece of shit.

2.     +29   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    If I was going to be burning up with jealousy and taking said jealousy out on someone blah blah blah, Jen would be the last influencer on the brunt end of it :rolleyes:

3.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Where did you guys see she fixed the fence? I missed that somehow? Instagram stories?

4.     +46   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    You rang? My first one!!!
    Haven’t heard Horrible People referenced in a while!! Lol

5.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 2/8/2022, 15:18) 
    If I was going to be burning up with jealousy and taking said jealousy out on someone blah blah blah, Jen would be the last influencer on the brunt end of it :rolleyes:

Amen to that. There are probably about 50odd people on Instagram that I would totally trade lives with... Jennifer Boyles isn't one of them :lol:

6.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If the WWC thinks the horrible people start posting, it would not be anyone here. That Patron is pretty dumb to suggest it.

Let her turn off all comments, it wont change anything. Eventually some patrons will catch on on realize who Gene really is. They will be the ones leaving constructive criticism and be blocked.

Gene has never said thank you to her Patrons for funding the new fence. She should, that would make her single, poor, budgeting mama persona much more believable.

7.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Jenny already knows what she's going to do. It's like everything else she asks opinions, ignores them and does what works best for her. We don't post on her stuff, Jenions don't get that. We save that for here.

And even if she knew any bakery patreons there is no way she'd start blocking and giving up those dollars.

8.     +32   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I swear she has spent every month since 2013 or 2014 complaining about negative comments. It never ceases to amaze me how many people who voluntarily put their lives on blast to strangers get mad at criticism.

Just turn them off and stop bitching to the last few people who will listen. Because you are going to ultimately chase them away too.

9.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    But, but, but……. If she turns off comments, she will not be able to complain about us. Because she doesn’t read her and told her community to stop telling her about us!

She really is dumb.

10.     +26   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Screen-Shot-2022-08-02-at-9-12-21-AM

You're damn right I would

11.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Leaving a yeast trail to rival the yellow brick road

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen, my social media management services are still available. You're going to need me :rolleyes:

12.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 8/2/2022, 04:13 PM) 
    I swear she has spent every month since 2013 or 2014 complaining about negative comments. It never ceases to amaze me how many people who voluntarily put their lives on blast to strangers get mad at criticism.

Just turn them off and stop bitching to the last few people who will listen. Because you are going to ultimately chase them away too.

right? let me show the entire internet my life and then let me complain if people have opinions, questions, or criticisms. These social media attention seekers want to be worshipped and given kudos, and never held accountable for things.

I get that some people that hate on others is because they may be jealous but it amazes me that Jen has thousands of people questioning her, an entire gossip board, no friends...how on earth does one not see that she is the issue. To be that full of yourself to not see any flaws in yourself is insane.

I hope she turns off comments and I hope it leads to her ending youtube, she hates ig so she should really leave it as well. Tensleigh is giving us excellent content, we don't need edited photos of Jenny and her only sad accomplishments of riding nowhere in a basement. I rather see Tens doing outdoor gardening.

13.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BerthaGene @ 8/2/2022, 03:11 PM) 
    You know, I hope she starts competing with the other one more readily. Jenny, here's what you need to to to really compete: clean your ass up (literally and figuratively), get a haircut, a dermatologist, a stylist. Hire an interior decorator, a gardener, a landscape architect. Find a therapist to help you sort out why you hate your kids, why you exercise excessively, why you won't help your dying dog, why you refuse to decorate a house you've been in for two years, why you insist on leaving said house every chance you get, why you think sleeping in a rig alone in the middle of nowhere is a good idea, why you eat like a starving behemoth, why you can't take constructive criticism and why you're just an all-around gross piece of shit.

Regarding the haircut, this would be a good look for her. I have fine hair also, so I know that struggle, but I have curls and so have no trouble at all with volume. The key to fine hair is keeping it clean since oil is the mortal enemy. If she would bathe regularly, she could rock this look.

You’re welcome, Gene. I’m just trying to help. 😊
    Attached Image
    D5B679D9-56C4-4047-A85B-0F5CEFD8052E

14.     +38   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Leaving a yeast trail to rival the yellow brick road

Status
    Anonymous
    Catching up on the last thread, and if Jen really wanted to save her YouTube "career" why not make a video titled, "Having a glass of wine and reading your comments" Get some liquid courage, read the comments, and answer them. Example: Youtube Comment: *brings up D**, Tens, or the kids* Jen: I get comments like this a lot, and I try not to discuss it because my ex-husband has asked to keep his private life private, and that is understandable (Blame it on Don) Youtube Comment: When are you going back to your old content? Jen: I built this channel on organization, daily vlogs, and hauls, and while I still do those things (minus the vlogs) I have transitioned this channel to be more of my hobby vs daily life. In hindsight it would have made more sense to make a second channel just for With Wonder...but I didn't want to abandon my main channel. I do still make that content occasionally and tend to share it on my Patreon *link in bio*

Jen, this is guaranteed 15k views day one. It's not that hard

15.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen is a woman still complaining about the crappy home rapid antigen tests - which were ACCURATE. That tells me how very dazed and confused she is in terms of her daily thought process.

Jen will never take anything or anyone on. Jen runs and hides from anything she deems unpleasant.

Don and Suze emotionally protected Jen for years. Now she will just burrow into her safe “community” - probably 20% of whom are Bakers.

QUOTE (WonderLikeJen @ 2/8/2022, 16:36) 
    Catching up on the last thread, and if Jen really wanted to save her YouTube "career" why not make a video titled, "Having a glass of wine and reading your comments" Get some liquid courage, read the comments, and answer them. Example: Youtube Comment: *brings up D**, Tens, or the kids* Jen: I get comments like this a lot, and I try not to discuss it because my ex-husband has asked to keep his private life private, and that is understandable (Blame it on Don) Youtube Comment: When are you going back to your old content? Jen: I built this channel on organization, daily vlogs, and hauls, and while I still do those things (minus the vlogs) I have transitioned this channel to be more of my hobby vs daily life. In hindsight it would have made more sense to make a second channel just for With Wonder...but I didn't want to abandon my main channel. I do still make that content occasionally and tend to share it on my Patreon *link in bio*

Jen, this is guaranteed 15k views day one. It's not that hard

918 replies since 1/8/2022, 23:58   98614 views