« Older   Newer »

1.     +42   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LovePodium @ 4/8/2022, 13:52) 
    QUOTE (StuffedFriend @ 4/8/2022, 11:57) 
    Does she have a seat belt for Winnie, or does she just sleep in that bed? Let's hope Gene never has to do an emergency stop. 😳😖🤬

The bed itself is strapped in…so if she makes an emergency stop, the bed will be fine. Winnie, however, will be slammed into the dash or windshield.

But don’t worry. Winnie knows not to fly out of her bed and hit the dashboard.

Just like the kids knew not to choke on whole grapes or not to drown while unsupervised in the lake.

2.     +59   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    In a couple of years, she will be cleaning out her garage hoard again. After moving a pile of boxes, she will unearth her forerunner, look confused, and say “how did this get here? Why “chuckles” why would I buy this?” “Oh well, do you suppose I should donate it? Sell it? Let me know in the comments”

Edited by Idiot savant - 8/4/2022, 02:15 PM

3.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 4/8/2022, 13:29) 
    “Maiden voyage”? She used a vehicle for its intended purpose. She drove it from her house to someone else’s house and did nothing along the way.

So if gas station snack stops aren’t going to be a thing, am I understanding that she’s going to just…drive? She’s going to fly out to where the vehicle is and then just…drive it to another airport?

I am thrilled that my life isn’t that empty.

I can't really believe that this is Jen's idea of content. Watching someone drive their new car. With no other people in the video. What's the actual point?

4.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 4/8/2022, 14:13) 
    QUOTE (DominantJunk @ 4/8/2022, 13:29) 
    “Maiden voyage”? She used a vehicle for its intended purpose. She drove it from her house to someone else’s house and did nothing along the way.

So if gas station snack stops aren’t going to be a thing, am I understanding that she’s going to just…drive? She’s going to fly out to where the vehicle is and then just…drive it to another airport?

I am thrilled that my life isn’t that empty.

I can't really believe that this is Jen's idea of content. Watching someone drive their new car. With no other people in the video. What's the actual point?

To humble brag while a large portion of the world is struggling 🤷‍♀️

5.     +27   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Land Creature @ 4/8/2022, 14:14) 
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 4/8/2022, 14:13) 

To humble brag while a large portion of the world is struggling 🤷‍♀️

It's not even a humble brag. It's just a brag. Because money is the only thing she has.

6.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ExpensiveSalmon @ 4/8/2022, 13:58) 
    QUOTE (LovePodium @ 4/8/2022, 13:52) 
    The bed itself is strapped in…so if she makes an emergency stop, the bed will be fine. Winnie, however, will be slammed into the dash or windshield.

But don’t worry. Winnie knows not to fly out of her bed and hit the dashboard.

Just like the kids knew not to choke on whole grapes or not to drown while unsupervised in the lake.

Not to forget: not to touch cardboard…

7.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 4/8/2022, 01:27) 
    Well, if anyone is keeping track on Pateron numbers she was at 890. On the 1st of August she dropped to 800, today 806. All those people and so little comment engagement.

Seems like a regular thing, where her numbers take a plunge then gradually build back up. I have to wonder- do some of her patrons give her shit in the comments so she blocks them? And then they create a new account to rejoin? I don’t know how Patreon works but would assume that’s a possibility.

8.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 4/8/2022, 14:32) 
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 4/8/2022, 01:27) 
    Well, if anyone is keeping track on Pateron numbers she was at 890. On the 1st of August she dropped to 800, today 806. All those people and so little comment engagement.

Seems like a regular thing, where her numbers take a plunge then gradually build back up. I have to wonder- do some of her patrons give her shit in the comments so she blocks them? And then they create a new account to rejoin? I don’t know how Patreon works but would assume that’s a possibility.

It’s either an autopay issue (not set up to renew) or having to switch payment if the original is declined. It’s the same 10% loss each month that makes it way back.

9.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 4/8/2022, 14:07) 
    In a couple of years, she will be cleaning out her garage hoard again. After moving a pile of boxes, she will unearth her forerunner, look confused, and say “how did this get here? Why “chuckles” why would I buy this?” “Oh well, do you suppose I should donate it? Sell it? Let me know in the comments”

Exactly.

And she doesn’t even know how she plans to “rig” it for her “adventures.”
    I’ve watched various vanlifers and offroad adventurers, and their “rigs” are mostly a means to an end: the end, or goal, is to live a totally nomadic life with no home base, or take extended (multi week/month) trips to see certain remote areas, make professional travel videos etc. Living and sleeping in their rig or van is simply an affordable way to make that goal happen.

But Jen? It seems like the end goal really is to just sleep in the car. So she makes up random adventure trips to justify it. It’s yet another hobby she hasn’t put any real thought into, hence not having even the slightest idea how she’ll modify her truck.

10.     +11   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Do you think Jen feels the slightest bit of guilt taking money from her patrons? She has to know she is putting out crap content. :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

11.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m trying to imagine the life of a person who finds Jen inspirational.

Like in what way is she inspirational about anything?

What does she inspire this person to do?

QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 4/8/2022, 14:47) 

Edited by KayTee - 8/4/2022, 03:08 PM

12.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen has probably destroyed the mileage on her van lease so this new vehicle will alleviate that. The average divorced mom wouldn’t have a “travel” vehicle and a daily vehicle but Jenny loves items for specific purposes only. I bet whatever her “daily vehicle” is will be leased again, and she’ll keep the mileage low like she’s supposed to.

13.     +31   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 4/8/2022, 14:57) 
    Narcissism101 You had ask if Jen can block paying Pateron’s from her community. Yes, Jen answered that very question, a WWC member asked. The member asking is the one who is worried about the “Horrible” people coming to her Pateron. Here’s her reply.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/...9AD1013551.jpeg)

The real test would be if all you lurker Bakers who are unnecessarily feeding her $5 a month (which I estimate to be almost half her patrons) were to rise up and give her REAL feedback and challenge her lies. Would she eject half her patrons and cut her income in half? While she doesn’t “need” that money, I’m sure she loves it.

14.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I write checks all over the damn place where I live, because they look at me like I'm the devil if I want to pay with a credit card. There's still the stigma that you're paying by credit card because you're broke. The best part is when an older person in front of you, and having a hard time writing their check, they'll hand you their checkbook, and say, "here, or you'll be waiting for me all day."

15.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MissMiss @ 8/4/2022, 02:53 PM) 
    Do you think Jen feels the slightest bit of guilt taking money from her patrons? She has to know she is putting out crap content. :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

No. And, she doesn't think her content is crap.

918 replies since 1/8/2022, 23:58   98614 views