TriggeredByPicklesAndSpendingD**sNickels Pt. 357

« Older   Newer »

1.     +19   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Her “adventure rig” video has 20k views. That’s the most she’s had in a long time. So many people probably watched because they can’t believe that she has called herself a solo mama who had to watch her finances and then this video popped up of the smug brat with a brand new car.

I just noticed this comment. I really hope she just keeps the comments on for today’s video. She ended up approving 172 comments on the car video. I can’t see her wanting to turn comments off permanently, especially if she’s not getting that many comments on Patreon. She needs her narcissistic supply.

1549AB2F-1B29-4C78-B1F4-DD917AEB2662

2.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 4/8/2022, 16:28) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 4/8/2022, 15:54) 
    Jen is an enigma:

Taking an interstate on a 5 hour road trip: requires enough food for 4 people plus rain gear in case she gets stranded.

Jen camping in the woods alone in a tent: I’ll be fine. I have a pocket knife. Bears? What bears?

The things she preps for are so out of touch with reality.

Like when extreme winter weather was hitting Chicago right around when she was due to give birth to Charlotte and she was like we’ll just give birth at home if needed.
    Wtf!

I thought that was as a rare instance of someone asking something ridiculous. The odds of that happening are so slim (especially where she lived) that she refused to give it a thought.

She lives in an urban jungle. Roads get plowed quickly. Even side streets.

Now if she was actively prepping for a home birth just in case…

3.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Unpopular Opinion: I can’t help but feel bad for Jen. I know she brought this upon herself but she isn’t exactly playing with a full deck. I really hope she opens up to making some friends or starting to date. I think she could find a companion who loves to travel and hike like she does. Everyone deserves happiness. She must be feeling really lonely and dark with Don’s new family and how quickly he moved on. She probably hasn’t been laid in years. Sending out some good vibes for this crazy woman in Illinois.

4.     +50   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    You’re right. It’s an unpopular opinion
    :snickering:

You get what you give and she gives NOTHING.

5.     +33   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anyone remember the guy from My Strange Addiction that was in love with his car?

Jen's stupid smug face is my absolute most hated version of Jen.

Screen-Shot-2022-08-04-at-9-44-46-AM

6.     +40   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, an unpopular opinion. Jen is a selfish brat who did bring it on herself. She cares about no one above herself, not even her children. She strapped her elderly dog to a paddleboard and either caused her spine/back leg issue or she exasperated it. She's horrible.

I 100% believe that she is too old and too stuck in her ways to change. The change would make her uncomfortable and she can't stand being uncomfortable.

7.     +39   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Your empathy is admirable, but Jen has always played life with a full deck. Endless money and a decent support system qualify as a full deck IMO.

8.     +54   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm sorry, but I find it very hard to muster sympathy for someone who creates and dedicates scrapbooks of their love for themselves.
    I also do not think it's appropriate to make videos about large, expensive purchases when so many people are struggling with the inflation, can't afford gas prices - let alone a car if they need it, and can't get baby formula. Maybe those people need to work harder at manifesting food for their children?

9.     +35   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It's not that she keeps making mistakes, it's that she won't own them or admit what she did was stupid. I act impulsive sometimes and mess up, but I learn from it and admit it. She never thinks she is wrong. She preaches "I'm not perfect you guys" but she actually thinks she is.

10.     +22   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    GumOnSuzannesShoe Also - who cares about a car purchase?? Cars are just SO boring to me and I'd imagine most people agree (unless you're my husband).

Now if you're buying your first car after saving up for years, that's a huge accomplishment that I would congratulate someone on. But why is Jen buying a car anything to write home about??

But of course only she could turn something so boring into a 20-video-long series. :10:

11.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CCsideEye @ 8/4/2022, 04:45 PM) 
    Anyone remember the guy from My Strange Addiction that was in love with his car?

Her face is one giant filter blur.

12.     +28   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GumOnSuzannesShoe @ 8/4/2022, 04:51 PM) 
    I'm sorry, but I find it very hard to muster sympathy for someone who creates and dedicates scrapbooks of their love for themselves.
    I also do not think it's appropriate to make videos about large, expensive purchases when so many people are struggling with the inflation, can't afford gas prices - let alone a car if they need it, and can't get baby formula. Maybe those people need to work harder at manifesting food for their children?

Jen reminds me of the kind of people that tell you that the solution to your money problems is to cut out avocado toast and $5 drinks from Starbucks and they can pull themselves out of debt and get a house......meanwhile their father called in a favour and got them their high paying job and their parents bought them their first house. She's so out of touch with reality.

If she wants to buy a new car fine. If she wants to start camping with it fine....but don't film it and post it all over the internet.

13.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 4/8/2022, 15:01) 
    QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 4/8/2022, 14:57) 
    Narcissism101 You had ask if Jen can block paying Pateron’s from her community. Yes, Jen answered that very question, a WWC member asked. The member asking is the one who is worried about the “Horrible” people coming to her Pateron. Here’s her reply.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11484624/...9AD1013551.jpeg)

The real test would be if all you lurker Bakers who are unnecessarily feeding her $5 a month (which I estimate to be almost half her patrons) were to rise up and give her REAL feedback and challenge her lies. Would she eject half her patrons and cut her income in half? While she doesn’t “need” that money, I’m sure she loves it.

I really wish y’all who are giving her money would do this. Wrap it up in a compliment sandwich if you have to, fight for your life against Paula in the comments, but the fact that she’s being told that she’s an inspiration for blowing up her entire life and rejecting basically every human unless she can get something out of them, is disgusting.

14.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I have felt for her at times but she’s a master manipulator and a narcissist and that’s not going to change.

When you see more negative qualities in a person than positive, it’s really hard not to snark.

15.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CCsideEye @ 4/8/2022, 16:45) 

omg yes. I thought of that too. his cars name was Chase 😆

she honestly does remind me of those people who are in love with objects. she's always shown more feelings and excitement toward things instead of people

918 replies since 1/8/2022, 23:58   98614 views