TriggeredByPicklesAndSpendingD**sNickels Pt. 357

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Apocalypse Prepping @ 8/5/2022, 07:49 PM) 
    QUOTE (Jenny's Bespoke Poop Shovel @ 5/8/2022, 13:08) 
    Good morning, my fellow Muffin Top Ladies!

SPOILER (click to view)
    Morning routine, anyone?

www.filemail.com/d/fpouvhvjvvnonzq

Thanks!

I can't even with poor Winnie. And Genny, you're using your electric toothbrush wrong.

818 people are paying for this crap???

2.     +29   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 5/8/2022, 17:19) 
    FFS she is just going to keep her dog in the closet now???? I LOATHE this animal neglector

Screenshot-6921

So she decided to do a morning routine… Which really was just to be able to address all of the chat at the bakery about her shoving the dog in the closet because we all discovered she was doing that when she posted her week in the life…

This really wasn’t about her morning routine … this was about spinning the narrative about what she’s doing with that dog.

Tell us you read at the bakery without telling us you read here at the bakery!!! HI JENNY!!!!

Edited by LyingLiarWhoLies - 8/5/2022, 10:31 PM

3.     +22   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    JenDeservesAClosetCage Pt. 358

4.     +32   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Jen letting 800+ strangers know that she sleeps with her window cracked a little every night

:nervous:

5.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LyingLiarWhoLies @ 5/8/2022, 22:22) 
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 5/8/2022, 17:19) 
    FFS she is just going to keep her dog in the closet now???? I LOATHE this animal neglector

Screenshot-6921

So she decided to do a morning routine… Which really was just to be able to address all of the chat at the bakery about her shoving the dog in the closet because we all discovered she was doing that when she posted her week in the life…

This really wasn’t about her morning routine … this was about spending the narrative about what she’s doing with that dog.

Tell us you read at the bakery without telling us you read here at the bakery!!! HI JENNY!!!!

I usually watch the videos just to be snarky, but based on what I’ve seen here, I know myself well enough to know that I cannot watch what she’s doing to Winnie. How unconscionably obnoxious and horrible!

As someone who lives outside of Chicago, I can confirm that we do not get lightning all that often, so that’s BULLSHIT! Jenny is just a selfish asshole, and she does not want to deal with Winnie. At the same time, she’s a fucking coward who doesn’t have the guts to do the right thing and let Winnie go peacefully and humanely. People like this deserve no sympathy and should be prohibited from being anywhere near animals.

Please, Tens and friends, pass along info to Don so that he can conduct a rescue. Winnie deserves so much better than this horrible bitch!!!

Edited by Nether Regions Management - 8/5/2022, 10:51 PM

6.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The more I think about locking Winnie in the closet at night with the lights on, the sadder I get. She has never deserved to have a dog, and now, in Winnies final months/years of her life when she should be pampered and cared for the most….she’s getting locked in the closet at night. I bet she doesn’t even have water in there.

Also, I thought in one of those week in the life entries, she mentioned that Winnie was restless, so she got up and took her out, and then put her in the closet. I really doubt that was because Winnie was scared of lightning. Because I don’t think you would take her out in a storm if Winnie is scared of lightening.

It actually made me tear up. I adopted an elderly dog who was mistreated and abandoned once she got old. I only got to have a year with her, but I bet it was the best year of that dog’s life. I made sure to do the most I could for her to make sure the end of her life was the best it could be.

(Edit) Maybe Chicago is different, but the Midwest does tend to get some really intense thunder storms in the summers.

Edited by TheHairyChild - 8/5/2022, 10:39 PM

7.     +17   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    HouseFullOfMoldPoorWinnieHasGottenOldAndJennyStillHasA”Cold.”TimeForAScoldLikeJen?

8.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Winnie sure did not act happy to see her!
    I don't care how early in the morning, dogs are excited to see you! :furious:

9.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    She actually shuts the fucking door? Shoves her in a crate at the bottom of the closet in the middle of summer and then CLOSES THE DOOR? Is she trying to suffocate the poor thing, or just trying to make her as miserable as she is? I'm sure Tensleigh or some of her friends read here or watch this bitch's drivel- next time Winnie is at Aunt Julie's, if she makes it to another visit, whisk her away to freedom please. Jenny really is despicable.

10.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Spork Meltdown @ 5/8/2022, 22:40) 
    Winnie sure did not act happy to see her!
    I don't care how early in the morning, dogs are excited to see you! :furious:

She very likely has doggie dementia and is very confused from evening until mid morning.

Jen, you aren’t helping. No one will give you shit for helping an elderly dog in physical and mental pain across the rainbow bridge. It’s time.

11.     +20   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Locked in a bright, moldy claundry all night. Jenny is a bitch.

12.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I live close to Jen and can only recall one night with intense lighting this summer. And I only noticed it because I got up to use the bathroom...because I have blackout blinds in my bedroom...which Jen could easily get so that her dog doesn't have to sleep in a brightly lit closet.

13.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    In my new kitchen playing with my new plants in their new planters on my new counters in my new home that D*** bought me

Status
    Anonymous
    SOOOOO, I have a genuine question. There are 800+ people that signed up for her Patreon.

If one or more get concerned about Winnie and call animal welfare on her and they show, does it mean that automatically, the mean ladies at the Bakery did it?

I'm sure that at least one person can see that Jenny is mistreating and abusing her elderly "puppy". If they can't, then... I really don't know what to say.

14.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Winnie has only ever been an accessory to Jen, something else to show off. I think the only reason Jen hasn’t let her go is that Winnie is the only living thing she still has consistently in her life. Without Winnie, she would truly be alone.

15.     +32   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Making the decision to put an animal to sleep requires mental strength and empathy for others, so… sorry, Winnie.

918 replies since 1/8/2022, 23:58   98614 views