Beauty and the Beastons: 2nd mortgage they will pay trying to find happiness on the bay Pt. 6

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don’t mind Julianne. She seems pretty sweet. She doesn’t really show her older kids much, basically all cleaning. Pretty much the same video. She sounds a lot like Tiffani though

2. Dorothy Lost in Oz
        +2   Like  

User deleted

So Tiffi is so sick she can't put out a video, but not sick enough she can go vote? Voting is important, but if I was a walking germ, the last thing I would be doing is being around people who don't need nor want to be around someone who is sick, mask or not, after 2020. If I even hear or see someone sneeze or cough I automatically get as far away as I can. What a selfish _itch she is.

3.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dorothy Lost in Oz @ 11/9/2022, 03:29 AM) 
    So Tiffi is so sick she can't put out a video, but not sick enough she can go vote? Voting is important, but if I was a walking germ, the last thing I would be doing is being around people who don't need nor want to be around someone who is sick, mask or not, after 2020. If I even hear or see someone sneeze or cough I automatically get as far away as I can. What a selfish _itch she is.

Meh. This is a very important election. I judge anyone who doesn't vote, unless they're severely ill. I give Tiffani props for voting. It's MUCH more important than a video, imo.

4.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's ready for sick season to be over 😂😂😂 girl, you claim you were a nurse. We are meant to feel sorry for you because your ginger blueberry concoction didn't instantly cure your (likely fake) ailments.

5.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Glitter Queen,11/8/2022, 07:39 PM ?t=62555694&st=1185#entry459422331]
    [QUOTE=Dorothy Lost in Oz,11/9/2022, 03:29 AM ?t=62555694&st=1185#entry459422304]

There is curb-side voting here for truly sick or disabled people, so there is almost no excuse, there is even a number to call if you need a ride. You park in a designated spot and three poll workers come to your car, deliver you a ballot, then your ballot is locked in a transfer box, taken inside and put thru the counter and they bring you back your count number every step is witnessed by a neutral party, a democrat and a republican.

Suffragettes gave their lives to win me the right to vote. They were arrested, beaten and persecuted in ways we can't imagine.

I am passionate about my right and my responsibility to vote. I vote for the women who were denied that right.

6.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    We don't even know she actually voted. She's a proven liar. I could see her not being bothered. Though maybe if it was an excuse to leave the kids or get her Starbucks. I don't even buy that she spent the day on the couch like that. She strikes me as someone who gets the photo for ig then wants the kids far away from her.

7.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Pretty hysterical that Tiffani rattles off about sibling bonds considering some of her own siblings didn’t attend her wedding 🙄

8.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    new thread

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62642954

1192 replies since 3/8/2022, 18:00   156909 views